[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just noticed that most robots here want a gf but hate women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1493532577250.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1493532577250.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
I just noticed that most robots here want a gf but hate women in general. Why bother getting one if you're just treat them like shit because of their gender? Like come on, are you guys really that much of a hypocrite?
>>
>>36940127
yes. please give me my emotional sandbag gf now
>>
>>36940148
Then you don't deserve any faggot. Off yourself.
>>
>>36940190
Even if I lived like a saint I wouldn't get a gf.
Might as well be a lone asshole
>>
I know you wagies and feminists don't understand what hypocrite means, but I'll allow you to entertain me today.

How do you figure wanting a gf is hypocritical?
>>
>>36940774
It's hypocrisy if you want someone of the opposite sex to love you but you treat them as pieces of shit because of the gender they belong to.

t. NEET who thinks /r9k/'s hatred of women doesn't coincide with their longing for a girlfriend.
>>
File: tumblr_nsoev82hzg1sfyp69o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsoev82hzg1sfyp69o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Hating an entire class of people based on the actions of the few is a serious sign of ignorance.
They're going to stay lonely their entire lives, and they've only themselves to blame for it.
If you walk into a friendship with your only endgoal being a relationship or (God forbid) sex, it's not going to work out well.
I believe people that are in active pursuits of relationships to be complete and utter idiots. Just make a friend that's a girl through a hobby of yours. Some of us, like me, get extremely lucky and meet one that's also a shut-in through an online game. But if you're not that fortunate? Just go outside, go to the library or something. Just do shit. Get out, physically and/or virtually and you'll eventually make a friend. Keep that going as a steady friendship, and get to know that person very well. If you realize after a few months that you like them, and that they perhaps like you too.. maybe you can shoot for a relationship in the future.
>but muh FRIENDZOOONNEEE
Oh, screw off with that. Only cavemen who act in pursuit of lust get stuck in "the friendzone."

I like this board, but some of you are so stupid when it comes to relationships. You have such toxic ideals. It's okay to be single and it's okay to be a virgin. The girl I've been talking to for the past few months is slightly older than me and a virgin. I'm not, and I feel like total garbage for it. I regret losing my virginity as a teenager. It was an awful experience and not at all worth the mounting guilt.
>>
>>36940833
Why would we treat our gf like shit? You really didn't think this through did you? I just want to treat my gf like my gf. So long as she knows her place I will love her much like a man loves his dog.
>>
>>36940893
How can there be a friendship if there is no relationship? That is all a friendship can be, a relationship. There is nothing more to it. What other goal can there be? Tumblrinas get dumber with every passing day.
>>
>>36940127
>thinking I want one
>>36940833
I don't treat them as pieces of shit just because they're women. I sure as fuck don't trust the wide majority of them however.
>>36940893
And just how many maidens hath thy been with, Anon?
>>
>>36940893
>I'm not
Kill yourself, normalfag. You don't belong on this board. Fuck off and keep your "put yourself out there" vapid advice to yourself.
>>
>>36940127
>what is sexual attraction
Really, OP?
>>
>>36940127
I want a gf but I just can't have one.
>>
File: Cog-chan template.png (31KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Cog-chan template.png
31KB, 128x128px
>>36940954
I don't even leave my room, man. By "put yourself out there," I literally just mean do whatever it is that you enjoy and it'll eventually get you somewhere.

>>36940925
By "relationship" I very clearly meant "romantic relationship." Didn't think I'd have to specify, given context.

>>36940947
I've had one relationship that I would consider to be an "actual" relationship. The rest were dumb highschool tangents that formed all too quickly and couldn't have ended quickly enough. I guess there's something interesting about trying to pry into the quiet kid.
>>
>>36940972
It has to be MORE than sexual attraction anon. If sex is your sole reason, you better just fap instead.
>>
>>36941039
I enjoy not going out because it gives me anxiety attacks. You have nothing to do on this board, normalfag. You can't possibly relate to the feelings of a robot.
>>
File: 1410124935616380563.png (280KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1410124935616380563.png
280KB, 800x449px
>>36941068
Stop using anxiety as an excuse. That's no better than the thirteen year old Tumblr kids using their "anxiety" to avoid participating in life.
I don't like going out, either. It's okay to stay inside. You have to reach a point of maturity, though, where you just stick it out and deal with it when you do have to go out. Unless you want to continue on living like a spoiled child your entire life?
Again, though, do what works for you. I don't get much out of going out, so I don't. I stay in my room, do online school and play games.
Met a pretty cool girl through games, without even knowing she was a girl at first.
If a normalfag is someone who has no IRL friends and leaves the house a solid three times/month then shit, dude, you've got me.
>>
>>36941039
So you just don't know how to put together a coherent sentence? With the context given it seemed clear you were talking about relationships coming from a friendship. Nothing about romantic relationship at all. Sounds like autism. You say stupid bullshit and then wonder why people are confused. You forget that we can't hear your thoughts and can only go by what you write.
>>
>>36941154
>had a relationship
>been with several girls
>refers to robots as a group he's not a part of
>lol anxiety is a meme
BUT I AM SOO INTROVERTED
>>
>>36941188
What does anxiety or gfs have to do with being introverted? I agree that he sounds like a fag, but your post just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>36941331
Are you autistic? I'm saying he pretends he's a robot because he's introverted and play games, despite being a normalfag.
>>
File: x1rCZnPTp5WCs.gif (241KB, 497x331px) Image search: [Google]
x1rCZnPTp5WCs.gif
241KB, 497x331px
>>36941188
It was as a 13-16 year old kid. Literally didn't matter at all.
You can doubt my social anxiety, depression, whatever, all you want. I know you believe you have the worst issues in the world, and that hardly anyone else compares.
But the fact remains that I'm not an idiot, and whilst depression and anxiety do often get the best of me, I do not let them take control of everything in my life.
>>
>>36940127
No hypocrisy here anon.

I don't trust women because of my abusive mother. I want this fact to go away and settle down with a good child bearing one on a quiet farmstead.
>>
>>36940127
i want the redd]tors to leave our board
>>
>>36941622
> Everyone posting things I don't like is a redditor.

OP here. Real mature of you.
>>
>>36940127
But OP, that's the point. If I had a gf she would be a woman I could respect and who would share a good deal of my views and opinions. AND she would be attracted to me. Of course, such being doesn't exist or is at least unicorn tier rare, so I don't have a gf. And no, I'm not saying I'm a khhv by choice. I couldn't get a gf even if I greatly increased the scope of potential ones. Most women and I simply don't like each other.
>>
>>36941666
You'll never win, boy.

You kiss Moldylocks and swing bike locks thinking "I matter." You are no one in a pond of nothing. The great communist empire is a hollow city overlooking starved gooks and some South Americans with nothing to wipe their shit.

Trump won because the ebil fashist rednecks are productive members of society. White men grow food, build houses, and explore the universe, all unaware a child pounds his fists on the gate of an egyptian beer cosy imageboard.
>>
>>36941975
>I just noticed

enjoy your stay tourist
>>
>>36941666
You'll never win, boy.

You kiss Moldylocks and swing bike locks thinking "I matter." You are no one in a pond of nothing. The great communist empire is a hollow city overlooking starved gooks and some South Americans with nothing to wipe their shit.

Trump won because of the productive majority of society. White men grow food, build houses, and explore the universe, all unaware a child pounds his fists on the gate of an egyptian beer cosy imageboard.
>>
>>36940127
I don't hate women but I do want a GF, I'm not really sure how I can get one.
>>
Would it be too much to ask for a woman with a man's brain? Gays live on ez mode.
>>
>>36941666
>OP here. Real mature of you.
like how its real mature to spam threads with the same content and question every day but expecting a different answer

does it hurt your brain to write a line with more than 20 or so words in it
>come on r9k dont _____
wow!
quality post!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.