[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fat shaming is a bad thing >Trans shaming is a bad thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 14199550969489.png (29KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
14199550969489.png
29KB, 398x394px
>Fat shaming is a bad thing
>Trans shaming is a bad thing
>Virgin shaming is still prolific and virgins are made fun of with little to no consequence every day
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED

SERIOUSLY, WHY?
>>
Because virgins think that regular people talking about sex is virgin shaming.
They are pathetic sex obsessed, pale, sweaty and smelly victims. Just end your life or go have sex.
>>
You missed some OP

>slut shaming is bad
>shaming people with fashionable sexual labels is bad
>shaming guys for being born with small dicks is not only okay but encouraged

Society frowns upon people being shamed for their behaviour, but shaming men who drew the genetic short straw is hugely entertaining in most people's eyes. Every time I hear small dicks being made fun of by media, or by the people around me, I die a little more inside. And then people wonder why I don't have a gf. Not only is it supposed to be a source of shame but you can't even talk about it IRL without being laughed at.
>>
>>36937124
You forgot the worst one
>slut shaming is a bad thing
>>
>>36937124
Because women can't be virgins without actively trying to be.
>>
>>36937124
WANNA TALK ABOUT BALD SHAMING? MY LIFE IS ALREADY SHIT AND EVEYONE MOCKS MY DOME EVERY DAY
I WILL KILL MYSELF
>>
>>36937124
literally how can anyone even shame you for being a virgin when there's no way to tell if a guy is a virgin or not?

no, there's no virgin walk, virgin stance, virgin accent or anything like that and anyone calling someone a virgin by the way they dress or look is equal to seeing a person with long hair and immediately think it's a girl when it's actually a guy, untrue and gay
>>
>>36937263
You don't nees to specifically mock someone to virgin shame. People just make fun of virgin men in general, basically letting any possible virgins around that they are lesser human beings
>>
But I'm a tranny and I won't shame your virginity. I'll just gently take it away with my mouth.

I will gather unto me, all the managers in the world, in the hopes of becoming a real girl.
>>
>>36937306
hope they can still say that with a gun in their mouth that goes off
>>
>>36937261

word up, bald shaming and ugly shaming and "you look tired" shaming and small dick shaming and man shaming because kill all white men patriarchy wah wah. fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>36937343

lol, ok tough retard. that was the best you could do on constructing that sentence? a gun in their mouth that goes off. how about 'hope they can still say that with a gun going off in their mouth'? or any of the other constructions that dont make you sound like you have an extra chromosome.
>>
>>36937229
I agree this one is bad. Small dick jokes are literally everywhere. Even kids cartoons have them euphemistically. People say it's the same as a girl being flat chested but it's nowhere near the same.
>>
>>36937698
srry i dont like making long posts : (
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.