[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: E1.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
E1.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF
>>
File: E2.png (993KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
E2.png
993KB, 1280x720px
>J-joe... okay dude you're right... you win, just please stop yelli-
OH HONEY, YOU'RE ADORABLE. YOU DON'T THINK WEED CURES CANCER? OKAY FUCKFACE, WATCH THIS. JAIMIE, PULL UP THOSE STATISTICS THAT PROVE I'M RIGHT. SEE? SEE HOW FUCKING WRONG YOU ARE, CROWDER? YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.
>Joe... i missed my flight, I really need to g-
OH YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? SORRY PRINCESS, IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET ON THAT PLANE BECAUSE I WISHED IT WOULD HAVE FLOWN RIGHT INTO THE FUCKING TRADE CENTER. YOU'RE WORTHLESS, CROWDER. I'LL DO YOU A FAVOR YOU LITTLE BITCH-- I'LL MAKE A ROPE OUT OF HEMP AND THEN YOU CAN HANG YOURSELF WITH IT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW
>>
RIP STEVENS FLIGHT

It will be missed.
>>
File: 1492852974913.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1492852974913.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>36934521
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Orrin
>>
To be fair that guy does look like a pussy
>>
>>36934521

Who was in the right here?

Joe or Crowder?
>>
>>36934610
Why'd he miss his flight?
>>
>>36934521

>Joe Rogan pretends to be chill
>disagree with something be says
>FUCKIN' PUSHEE, GET OFB MY SHOOOOOOH RUUUUUUUUU

Also he talks smack about Stefan Molyneux behind his back without any arguments.
>>
>>36934654
Really? I thought he respected that silly bald bastard. What does he say about him?
>>
I fucking hate weed and the people who pretend it's some kind of panacea.
>>
>>36934698

Agrees with TYT's girl about how Stef is a manipulative cult leader, and how he was being manipulated during the interview "bu see, bees duh mastuh manipulator, I don't eben know he did it" *whispers in Joe Rogan voice* "dat what manipulator like Steban Morrororonox do bub"

Molyneux was basically a cult leader but still the way Joe Rogan has him on his show, didnt say anything, then talks shit with the TYT girl is annoying.
>>
>>36934746
t. Has never tried weed
>>
File: 1491409925003.jpg (82KB, 964x723px) Image search: [Google]
1491409925003.jpg
82KB, 964x723px
>>36934746
hahaha
weed isn't a pancake

are you stoned, dudeman
>>
>>>/tv/82628306
what's the matter? not enough (you)s in the original thread?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.