[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your malfunction, /r9k/? Me I think every girl i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1430025227250.jpg (31KB, 395x684px) Image search: [Google]
1430025227250.jpg
31KB, 395x684px
What's your malfunction, /r9k/?

Me I think every girl i see and meet should only talk to me and no other guy or i get depressed for days
>>
>>36934496
I got a girlfriend once

Never again
>>
>>36934556
what happened my dude?
>>
>>36934601
Ah just the same bullshit, 2 years in a relationship when all seems well(for the most part) to end like nothing just because the girl wanted to suck another dick.

All the talk about ''you are my soul mate'' and ''i want to marry you'' doens't mean a single thing.
>>
>>36934700
damn that sucks but this is a feeling even normies feel my friend
>>
>>36934496
I choose to only hang out with women and only one on one
>>
>>36935007
because you suffer from the same thing as OP?
>>
I'm arrogant, pretentious, have unreasonably high standards for myself and others, difficulty relating to people, trust issues, poor self-confidence, a horrible self-image.

I could go on but I won't.
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (22KB, 274x326px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
22KB, 274x326px
>>36934496
>I think every girl i see and meet should only talk to me and no other guy or i get depressed for days
>>
>>36935427
basically the same, except I have a somewhat ok self image and I tend to trust people too much which is what gets me fucked over a lot.
>>
>>36935436
fugg no pls no man
>>
>>36935483
That is literally Elliot. He dropped out of college repeatedly for this exact reason.
>>
>>36934496
My major malfunction is a personality so docile and submissive that I can't even say im beta, I would compare it more to omega/gamma

I was blessed with good genes yet its usless if people can tell something is off about me by talking to me.
>>
>>36934496
I can relate with that. They call it jealousy. 90% of the time you're right to be jealous.
>>
>>36935917
damn how does that happen
>>
>>36935958
surely it's not right when i dont know shit about the girl and dont even know if i like her yet or not
>>
>>36935917
I know that feel. I get by in the normie world with nods, you'd be surprised how far that will get you if you're pretty. I've been hired for jobs, had friends and even gf just with nods. Boy you should see the looks on their faces when they figure out my autism, like finding 3 midgets in a coat
>>
>>36936007
how do they find out?
>>
>>36935992
Well that is different. Still jealousy though. It's because you covet them, it's a sin you know.
>>
>>36936045
When I start talking mostly. Also I have a ton of nervous ticks that I hide, it can be excruciating when among people for a long time
>>
>>36936051
>covet

i think this is it
how do i stop myself
>>
>>36934496
I had a gf for a year, it did not make me happier long term. All it gave me was stress and dissatisfaction.
>>
>>36934496
I don't know man... I just lack any drive... Memes aside, I'm no robot, I function normally, I go to school (finals await me), I have GF, my family is intact, I have good looks. I don't mean to brag. I'm just broken inside for some reason. Might be because of what I've said, I've always had everything, I lack any drama, my life is just too boring and peaceful. Maybe I should watch less anime. I just don't want to do anything other than watching anime and spend my life as I want, but I just can't. I'm forced to do things. I feel lost, I wonder if it would be better if I necked myself.
>>
>>36936086
Masturbate, a lot originally
>>
>>36936092
>>36936092
Meh all I do is watch anime and imagine myself in their life. I dont care about money job or my future. I make enough to support myself. I plan to go to college for a job that makes enough and I dont feel depressed going to.
>>
>>36936093
will do my friend
>>
>>36936075
what do you say when you start talking?
>>
>>36936172
I don't, I just answer, sometimes expand, but I almost never start talking about anything unless I need something. On PC it's easy cause I have a moment the rearrange the words in my messed up head, but irl it always comes out wrong, so I try not to talk much so people won't notice.
>>
>>36936221
oh right i got you
>>
>>36936112
Well, I do the same, it's basically addiction. Projecting myself into anime. Anyway, good for you, I wish you good luck. What are you planning to study?
>>
File: 1493563407630.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493563407630.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
i wish i knew what's wrong with me
>>
>>36936529
Maybe it's gas. Try some prune juice
>>
>>36934496
Extreme jealousy, like yours.
Also I get really anxious and nervous when I talk to a girl, and I creep them out a lot because I desperately want their attention and to treat them like they're an angel.
>>
>>36937678
but its weird its like if i have a gf i dont care about what she does behind my back you know? do you have the same
>>
>>36937828
Not at all, I constantly wonder what she's doing.
>>
>>36938125
see that's where you an I differ in, it's like once I "caught" her and shes my gf i ease up and start getting that feeling with other girls again
>>
>>36938216
I don't ease up at all and I keep her as my gf.
>>
>>36938340
i do as well and dont get me wrong if she cheats ill be crushed but i dont know its just different if i already have her

guessing you dont have that? and do you have enough with 1 girl? because i definitely dont its like i'm in constant competition 24/7 to find and fuck as many girls as i can
>>
>>36934496

I get this. Too jealous and vindictive.

So whenever they do I immediately begin secretly tarnishing their reputation. Slowly but surely they get pushed out of her social circle and I can continue my life thinking she's some pure goddess.
>>
>>36938447
damn i wish i had the will and motivation to do this instead of sulking and trying hard to forget them
>>
>>36934759
>I got a girlfriend once
no my friend this is a feeling that ONLY normies feel get the fuck off my board
>>
>>36938687
im far from a normie even though i have had many gfs
>>
>>36938380
One girl and one girl only.
>>
>>36939266
you see i don't
i really wish 1 was enough for me
>>
>>36934496
I have a superiority complex
>>
>>36940012
thats not that bad right??

/orgigggggggg
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.