[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you want a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1446940048985.jpg (93KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446940048985.jpg
93KB, 375x750px
what is your reasoning?
do you think your life is magically going to be better once you have one?

i wanted one when i was younger because it's what people do but once you're out of hs it doesn't really matter anymore
>>
I've had multiple gfs
my ideal gf would be a clingy girl, though

sorta yandere, I guess.
>>
same. they're just gonna drain your resources. the only they can give is sex. better pay a hooker. much cheaper
>>
File: 36.png (233KB, 606x444px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
233KB, 606x444px
>>36934339

I don't want one. I have very little to bring to the table in a relationship and have grown cold and distant these past few years making me somewhat unsociable and unhappy in frequent close proximity. Knowing all this I really don't want a gf, someone who would be up with me would be nice, but it is highly unlikely and unreasonable.
>>
I just want someone to comfort me
>>
>>36934339
No, I'd rather have a sexbot I can program to never say 'no' and love me unconditionally.
>>
>>36934339
I'm lonely, do I need a reason other then that?

Also I want to make white babies.
>>
I actually don't want a gf, friends or family, just want to be left alone.
>>
>>36934414
>othe then that
>then
How about you go back to school first?
>>
File: 1476069168011.jpg (45KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1476069168011.jpg
45KB, 352x351px
>>36934446
>he posted then instead of than on fucking 4chan
>oh my god this is such a big deal

Also maybe make sure you're a little less sloppy when quoting shit if you're going to be criticizing me about grammar.
>>
>do you think your life is magically going to be better once you have one?
Yes I do, I may still have obstacles to overcome but I'll have more strength and confidence in myself to deal with them.
>>
Sometimes I kind of want a gf cause making out is fun, I shouldn't have to pay for a massage, I enjoy talking to someone that doesn't badger me when I want some space. Mostly I just want to bust a nut, but I kind of want a side kick around when I do stuff sometimes it just seems more fun that way.
>>
>>36934439
I appreciate the feeling from this post
>>
>>36934623
>but I'll have more strength and confidence in myself to deal with them.
And you say that without ever having had a gf to confirm this?
Keep dreaming, you will be as much of a failure as you are now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.