[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found a nu-male in the wild

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: n.jpg (39KB, 266x393px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
39KB, 266x393px
found a nu-male in the wild
>>
He looks like a cuck in those redpill comics.
>>
File: hk.gif (37KB, 128x116px) Image search: [Google]
hk.gif
37KB, 128x116px
>>36934246
I don't even give a shit about this guy's political stance, what pisses me off is that terrible fucking "pixel art" avatar he has. Artists nowadays use pixel art as an excuse to draw badly. "I-It's pixel art bro! I-it's a style!" what they fail to realize is that the pixel art in old games LOOKED FUCKING GREAT, it looked far superior to the shitty fake pixel art all these people are doing now. Pic related is what REAL pixel art looks like.
>>
They are everywhere this is nothing special
>>
>>36934246
>bald
>glasses
>beard
>"I refuse to look at opposing views because I'm a massive pussy, just so you all know"
Can you be any more JUST?
>>
>>36934363
i found him in the replies of a girls tweet as well
>>
>>36934349
Yeah, it's really nothing special, op. They are the future, so get used to seeing them
>>
>>36934331

Was that not rendered in 3D and then turned into 2D sprites? Just curious, impressive if not.
>>
File: jotaro-standx.gif (51KB, 125x137px) Image search: [Google]
jotaro-standx.gif
51KB, 125x137px
>>36934574
No, the only character they did that with was Elena. What Capcom usually does is draw the sprites on paper first and then do the rest digitally
>>
File: IMG_6497.png (124KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6497.png
124KB, 750x1334px
It's nearly 5am and I haven't pixeled in years but I tried making cucky. Could have more detail and be more vibrant but whatever.
>>
>>36935115
That gave me a hearty kek anon
>>
i am certain that "nu-male" is the chan culture version of "hipster" now that making fun of hipsters is somewhat passe

it's like all of 2014 or whenever when people got really into making fun of stuff by calling it "white girl [x]" because the target was specific enough that people could attach their own associations but broad enough that nobody could really agree on who exactly was the butt of the joke

like, "nu-male" isn't just shorthand for "person i don't like," it's clearly attached to certain personality traits and physical characteristics, but the actual list of those elements is so fluid it's useless to try to set it in stone.

like anger about hipsters, too, there's the underlying problem that almost everybody who made fun of hipsters was either clearly a hipster in real life or looked exactly like one. i have a suspicion that many of the people who post here aren't the conventional clammy neckbeards, they probably actually look more or less like the bearded, bespectacled, balding simps of twitter and that's part of what makes the vitriol so powerful

all of that said, though:
this guy looks and seems like a huge chode
i hope he dies while gargling on multiple testicle sacks
>>
>>36935254
NU-male is a term void of real significance, everybody can be a nu-male if the counterpart is angry at him.
>>
>>36935254
Disagree. The traits may not be set in stone but overall form a large physical and mental characteristic of an individual.
>>
>>36934349
Yeah, I couldn't begin to count the number of bald indie "devs" with neckbeards hiding their weak jawlines that feel the need to defend m'lady's honor at every turn. They're a dime a dozen, must have seen 10 a day when GG was relevant.
>>
Can't you simply ignore him and let him be?
>>
>>36934246
what's up with all these faggots and pixels
>>
>>36935254
Nah it's pretty clear that a nu-male is a. balding beta guy in his late 20s early 30s who's still involved with gaming culture.
>>
>>36936550
sure but a few years ago that was true of "hipster" too right?

like a hipster wore thick frame-rimmed glasses, rode a bike, lived in the pacific northwest or gentrified neighborhoods of brooklyn, wore a lot of flannel, had "ironic" facial hair (whatever that means)...
obscurity was what made something cool, they acted jaded and uninterested in everything in a very postmodern-bohemian way, they used words like "postmodern-bohemian," they lived in a finely-tuned atmosphere of smug superiority, etc...

that's the image of the hipster. it's easy to construct because we know the traits

yet plenty of things were "hipster," plenty of people were "hipsters," and they didn't even fit most of these characteristics.

if the descriptor ceases to be descriptive then it's not a very useful word at all
>>
>>36936606
i guarantee you that "involved with gaming culture" describes a minority of guys who are describes as "nu-males" by /pol/ in particular. for them, it's mostly a political descriptor (synonymous with cuck, i guess)

that jimmy neutron looking dude with the neckbeard isn't even remotely balding but people here hold him up as a paragon of nu-masculinity
>>
what a self-important cunt
I won't engage people in political debates over twitter either but I'm also not dumb enough to advertise it. The entire image seems to invite personal attack desu. Seems like he's got a chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>36934246
>tfw no nu-male pussiboi bf to give you the exclusives of his new videogame for your gaming journal while you step on his cock with 15cm stilettos and call him "stupid boi"
>>
>>36934246
>>36936651
>twitter
I hope your families die in a car crash and their dead bodies are fucked by aids ridden niggers fucking normalfags GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>36936725
Why you fight over what webs other people visits?
>>
>>36936635
>that jimmy neutron looking dude with the neckbeard
?
>>
File: NuMale-graphic.jpg (401KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NuMale-graphic.jpg
401KB, 1050x1080px
>>36936578
>what's up with all these faggots and pixels
Numales aka new beta.
>>
>>36935254
A nu-male is everything a masculine hero of the past isn't.

A submissive, chubby ""geek"" that's interested in video games, feminism and has a beard and glasses.
>>
File: 1488882022223.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488882022223.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
>>36936876
>chubby
take that back.
>>
>>36934246
>tumblr nose
WHY DO THEY DO THIS
>>
File: Jimbly Nutron.jpg (91KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jimbly Nutron.jpg
91KB, 960x960px
>>36936855
Brain Blast, motherfucker.
>>
>>36936864
I wear glasses and a beard, I'm 28 and I'm balding.

How the fuck does such a generic criteria make someone a nu-male?

I know there's more, but I feel like those first three points are retarded.
>>
>>36936919
oh fuck, right
i'd say he's balding a little bit, he's got that inverse widow peak shit going on. honestly if he cooled it with the hair and got better less trendy glasses he would clean up alright
>>
>>36936578
It's "retro" and in vogue right now.
>>
>>36936938
Post a pic, we can decide if you're nu or not
>>
File: 2893578235.jpg (726KB, 1932x2456px) Image search: [Google]
2893578235.jpg
726KB, 1932x2456px
>>36936903
Nyet

>>36936938
Do you workout? Are you masculine? Do you partake in manchild hobbies? Do you support feminism? Are you short and without a chin?
>>
>>36936999
>without a chin?
What this has to do with being numale? There are plenty of celebrities with receded chin.
>>
>>36937033
ok youre boring bait streams over
>>
>>36936864
lmao at the Sam Hydes
>>
>>36937092
which sam? there are two (atleast)
>>
>>36936999
Not that anon but

no
no
yes
yes
no

Am I nu-male now?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.