[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else stuck in a hell of self analysis??? >every night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1426529408230.jpg (21KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1426529408230.jpg
21KB, 246x232px
anyone else stuck in a hell of self analysis???

>every night try to sleep
>brain goes into overdrive of self analysis
>become convinced i am a sociopathic narcissist
>pretty sure my entire personality is fake
>can no longer discern authentic behaviours from inauthentic
>tfw living a lie in solitude
>tfw i lie to myself most of all
>tfw cannot trust myself
>>
Soon you will stop thinking. I have trouble finishing any thought. I got too tired
>>
>>36931972
Yes but only when I smoke weed I start to think like this.
>>
File: 1414687299523.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1414687299523.gif
2MB, 300x176px
>>36932032
in the beginning i only thought like this on drugs but now i'm clean and the thoughts have followed me home. they make sense to me, they cannot be dismissed as drug thoughts

have i opened pandora's box? is this the end?
>>
>>36931972
Learn mindfulness meditation. It helped me to tame my thoughts. I think it can help you too.
>>
File: tmp_6706-8FqQyR11906656669.jpg (131KB, 750x1954px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6706-8FqQyR11906656669.jpg
131KB, 750x1954px
>>36932032
Get this aswell. Fucking sucks how do I stop this
>>
The only way out of this hell is to enter the hell of sedatives.
It's a different feel.
>>
>>36932094
Anon I know what you mean

You think "Lol these are just drug thoughts" but you "know" deep down inside that they make sense

Thing is, they very well may make sense. But it doesn't mean they are valuable insights or significant in any way.

All of our social interactions are fake. Who cares?
>>
>>36932384
>All of our social interactions are fake. Who cares?
are they though? or is that just the cynical robot perspective on life? because yes since i was a kid it seems clear to me everyone is acting 24/7 i have always been able to spot the underlying motivations for seemingly innocent behaviors but at the same time i don't trust myself because i do not live a healthy lifestyle and i know i am paranoid
>>
File: 1486661628552.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486661628552.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>36932094
Also THAT PICTURE

Holy shit lol. Stepping out of the matrix. I know the feel.

Anyway a more elaborate reply

I know what you mean entirely and I get this too. I vaped too much weed a couple months ago and basically got stuck in a time loop worse than my worse LSD trips. I thought to myself "What if my existence is all fake and psychedelics are the only thing showing me reality again - and reality is one big fucking time loop and the external world is just a trick to convince my memory that there is anything except me, but it's really just me and my thoughts forever, eternally, in this endless universe" but it's nonsense

This is a VERY common psychedelic "insight" when someone has a bad trip, and it does stick with you.

My advice, stop doing all drugs NOW. And start exercising and reading. You'll never forget these experiences, but you will realize they're nothing
>>
>>36932433
Yes everyone is acting and true free will doesn't exist

Our internal monologues are all SO much richer than we let on. These things only come out on anonymous message boards like this, and while drunk

Talking on the phone to my dad, I know that if a certain topic comes up such as "beer" he's going to tell me "that beer story" he always does. And if Europe comes up he's going to tell me the story about when he got off his flight in London the first time. He almost always does this

I can predict his actions, does he have free will? I don't fucking know. I think he's just having a conversation with me and this is small talk. I must do the same thing

I don't fucking know
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.