[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This morning I was running with my dog and everything was going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: penny bandana.jpg (62KB, 526x813px) Image search: [Google]
penny bandana.jpg
62KB, 526x813px
This morning I was running with my dog and everything was going great. Along the sidewalk there were some gardeners and they had a hose across the sidewalk from their truck to the planter they were in. The way the hose was laid across the bushes made it a little lower than waist high. They saw me and my dog coming and they were gonna walk back to clear the path but I called out "no leave it!"

As I got closer, I told penny "get back" which is her command to drop back a stride or two behind me. Then I hurdled it and then penny hurdled it too. When penny cleared it, one of the gardener guys said "WOW COOL!!!" and some clapped and some gave me thumbs up. Then like 20 yards after there were some cars stopped at the light and they gave me a thumbs up and one yelled "COOL DOG!!"

I felt really good about myself and happy in that moment where a bunch of strangers were clapping and giving me thumbs up, like a character in a cheesy 80s movie and even though it was a small thing I wish I could live in that moment again

pic related its my dog
>>
feel sad none of you care about this happy event for me
>>
>>36931985
did you do a flip, fag
>>
>>36932024
pls dont be mean and bully me
>>
>>36931918
By the looks of your dog it looks like you were having forced buttsex with it, which isn't very cool at all frankly
>>
Your dog is very cool
>>
>>36931918

Cute dog, OP. Glad you could make some wonderful memories together.

Some of my best memories are of my adventures with my dog, it'll be a shame when the old bastard finally keels over.
>>
>>36932043
go hurdle off a cliff and then maybe ill clap.
>>
>>36932110
>>36932151

thanks guys

my dog is my best friend and it was cool to see strangers cheering for us, i felt like a mentos commercial. i want to live in that feeling
>>
>>36932151
I'll killed mine when it was starting to get old, its easier that way, it made more of a mess than I thought
>don't own a gun, had to use a knife
but he makes a nice rug, sometimes it feels like he never left
>>
>>36931918
Cute doggo, good job today.
My husky doesn't do cool stuff but she's cute
>>
>>36932217

I considered taxidermy, but I'm sure that it would scare people away.
>>
>>36932320
do what you want, its your memory after all. Just dont what I did and get a gun, It took him 5 minutes to die it was very painful.
>>
>>36931918
Come back OP, I want more pics of your dog
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.