[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>diagnosed with terminal illness >doctor trying to comfort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>diagnosed with terminal illness
>doctor trying to comfort me
>"I'm sure you've lived a full life anon"
>break down and cry
>>
>>36931585

What kind of shit is that to say?

Also, what's the illness mang?
>>
>>36931585
Do something incredible with your remaining time! How is your condition? How does it affect you? What do they predict for your future health? How much time do you realistically have?
Let's figure something out together. You will be remembered, Anon, I know you will be.
>>
>>36931634
metastasized melanoma

>>36931636
It doesn't affect me but treatments might. Doc said survival rate is probably around 15% at best.
>>
>>36931693
Well, when does treatment start?
And when do the side-effects kick in, anon?

I want your life to mean something. Chances of you pulling through this are slim, so if it ever becomes clear that the treatment isn't working, we gotta figure out at what point your condition will prevent you from moving, functioning, etc...

As the great William H. Bonney once said in Young Guns, "I'll make you famous"
>>
>>36931693

Fuck. Well, I'd recommend starting to learn some psychology, philosophy and religious scripture. It may make you feel better. Very interesting topics, they're the closest to the truth you'll ever get. If you're lucky you'll find the truth in yourself.

Good luck man.
>>
Lucky. I'd switch places with you if I could.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.