[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any r9k posters you recognize? >that thirsty guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1494014954178.gif (698KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1494014954178.gif
698KB, 209x193px
Are there any r9k posters you recognize?
>that thirsty guy from Brisbane
>that guy that avatarfags using Akechi
>that guy who role plays as a black guy
>>
>>36926006
>tfw no bf to drink my milk
kek
>>
Kakyoin Sunglasses poster. That's the only kinda obscure one I recognize.
>>
>>36926006
London fag called me cute
>>
File: 1478740596316.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1478740596316.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>tfw noone recognises you
>>
>>36926006
There's that guy who fucks diplomas, he comes around every now and then.
>>
Aryan Chad wannabe guy
>>
What happened to the lottery ticket guy? He hasn't been around for awhile
>>
>>36926006
What's-for-dinner-robots? Is the only one I care about. There's something hopeful in what he's doing. Plus he lives near me so I get why he eats what he does.
>>
>>36926006
>The bartender
>That one who does the anime feet threads
>That one with Remilia in pic related that keeps crying because Aya is a whore
>>
just the ones who post face I think

like that one guy with the zipper piercing, he has been on here probably as long as I have and still posts. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>36927066
Where is her trap ass anyway?
>>
The 33 yo military guy on neetbux
The faggot who trys to group fap on discord
As of late Ash cuz it takes mods hours to delete her threads
The Australian girl who is a slut/daddy probs
The beetus bro with a limp cock
The dinner 4loko poster
The irate burger NEETbux always asking how to get more and post his neetbux (ur a faggot m8)
The faggot who always RPs about milking cocks and spills over into other threads
>>
>>36927284
I dont recognise any of these but I did see someone in a discord thread asking if anyone was down to group fap lol
>>
>>36927066
Remilia is such a faggot I wonder what that cuck is doing
>>
>>36927203
Probably he already killed himself, lmao.
>>
>>36926205
Hey, you're that guy who posts pepe images!
>>
>>36927284
Ash is a trip bitch though so doesnt count M8
>>
>>36927452
I think he posted like 5 months ago and was showing everyone her (his) tit job scars I think she also got her penis cut off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.