[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the redpilled role of Betas in society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 38

File: woahjack.png (387KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
woahjack.png
387KB, 750x750px
I'm 20, never had a gf, haven't made a single friend in two years of uni, and I'm generally beta as fuck. I get matches on tinder/bumble but it never goes anywhere and the one girl who I talked to for more than a week ghosted after snapchating a few times. Should I just drop out of society and live out my days in hedonism?

>inb4 get /fit/
everyone there tells me my shoulder/waist ratio is too fucked and lifting wont help
>go socialize
I'd just get made fun of by people I can't relate to and I don't want to bother anyone by being a buzzkill
>just kys loser
Only once my parents are dead, but they are Chad/Stacy and healthy as fuck so it's going to be a while.

Yes I know how pathetic this sounds.
>>
>>36925406
become a cicci slut for alpha men and offer your boi pucci to those who deserve it. You're not a man anymore. You will be a 'woman', limp clitty dangling and leaking as chad rails your cicci pucci.

Give in, OP. You know it's your destiny.
>>
>>36925407
I tried man but homosexuality just disgusts me in general.
>>
>>36925406
>tinder
not redpilled faggot go to church
>>
>>36925406
>everyone there tells me my shoulder/waist ratio is too fucked and lifting wont help

expand on this
>>
>>36925409
Sure, but desu I don't think it would be a great idea to creep on random grills.
>>
>>36925408
Ok then, let mistress Stacy do with you as she pleases.
>>
>>36925406
Same as in every society, be a useful idiot, go to war and die for king and country, be a cog in the administration, be happy with table scraps.

Exactly the same in the perfect alt right vision of the world.
>>
>>36925410
Narrow shoulders
>>
>>36925406
You just listed a bunch of excuses. You can let those stop you, and you will forever be a "beta".

Or you can work at overcoming them, and from there develop the "alpha" mindset.

Up to you if you wanna continue wallowing, but it's never too late to sort your life out

>hint: check out Jordan Peterson
>>
>>36925413
My vision of the world is one in which my countrymen only go to war for self-defense

>>36925414
why does that mean you can't lift/exercise?
>>
File: dennisreynolds.gif (2MB, 237x304px) Image search: [Google]
dennisreynolds.gif
2MB, 237x304px
>>36925406
>everyone there tells me my shoulder/waist ratio is too fucked and lifting wont help
I'm a trainerfag and I've never heard that said in a gym.
Who is "everyone there"?
>>
File: 1433613924847.jpg (64KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1433613924847.jpg
64KB, 456x320px
>>36925406
>What is the redpilled role of Betas in society
providing without get nothing
>>
File: 1466851488464.jpg (595KB, 1426x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1466851488464.jpg
595KB, 1426x1494px
Convert Islam. Ask permission from a muslim to marry with his daughter. If he says ok she must obey her papa and marry with you. You can marry with 4 women if you want. They have to obey you and please your sexual needs otherwise you can beat them.
>>
Yes, I literally brute-forced myself into becoming a normie. I'm not the NORMIEST normie though, which is probably a good thing. For instance people like me because I speak my mind, they think it is an attractive feature, when in reality it is vestigial autism poking it's ugly head out and causing me to blurt out hard truths which would probably be better off just remaining as criticisms inside my brain.

How'd I do it? I ended up becoming friends with an Alpha because I am a really good programmer, and he is fucking awful, and he was going to fail Object-Oriented 1 without my help. I basically carried him on my back to a bachelors degree and we hung out a lot.

He brought me to parties where I carefully chipped at my Aspergic tendencies, carving myself into an upper-tier normie like I was creating the fucking statue of David. During this journey, especially at the beginning, I would completely fuck up and do/say some weird shit which would make people think I was a creepy freak. My normie/alpha friends would just shit on my life to the point of me literally sweating from being targeted and being the focus of all the attention and ire of the only Alphas who ever tolerated me. I would be so ashamed and scared of losing them and all the progress I'd made, that I would immediately and completely amputate the autistic quirk that showed my true power levels from my personality, and never let it be seen again.

Now I have an 8.5/10 gf, even though my acne is so horrific I've had to go on Accutane. I'm 23 and now nobody that I meet can tell I used to be a complete and total autist. Also I'm 5'8 but I tell people I'm 5'9.
>>
>>36925406
>but they are Chad/Stacy
it's always the Chad/Stacy parents who got beta children
>>
>>36925406
Artists, musicians, mathmeticians, scientists blahblah
>>
>>36925416
It means that I'll never have a good looking body. I still go to the gym to cope with stress though.

>>36925418
>>36925413
Yeah that's what I thought, so far hedonism in Asia sounds like a pretty good gig rn.
>>
>>36925419

In all fairness to that map... if I literally used my hands to wipe my ass I would be forced to wash my hands thoroughly after each poo.
>>
>>36925407
>>36925412

it's like i'm on /d/
>>
Embrace asceticism.
>>
>>36925420
Damn, that's inspiring m8. I'm glad you made it out.
>>
>>36925406
Prepare for the final crusade. All else is inconsequential.
>>
>>36925406
You are a beta because you think too much about it.
let it go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3w608RyPqo
>>
>>36925423
>Yeah that's what I thought, so far hedonism in Asia sounds like a pretty good gig rn.
You'll have to plan your life so that it ends at 30-35 at most though, since there's no future in such a lifestyle.
>>
>>36925406
>go socialize, I'd just get made fun of by people I can't relate to and I don't want to bother anyone
You just lack confidence so you become paranoid. Enroll in a political association and you will meet people who share the same beliefs or do activities: learn a musical instrument or do sports.

I thought it was easier to socialize in the USA because you are all collective sports in highschool or go to church.
>>
File: goldengun.jpg (64KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
goldengun.jpg
64KB, 500x619px
>>36925427
Who told you not to lift, faggot?
>>
>35
>Successful Beta Male
>Functions well in society

Ask me anything
>>
>>36925406
>I'd just get made fun of by people I can't relate to and I don't want to bother anyone by being a buzzkill
Are you an INTJ by any chance? Asking because finding out i was an INTJ legit change my life. If that is the chase simply analysis yourself and improve yourself. Accept you will never fit in, don't try too, find the person you want to be and achieve that.
- do not force smiles
- do not try to relate to people
- its ok to sympathize but don't submit
- keep your mad face because women LOVE it
- don't give a fuck about other people because you're the only person that matters and you make your own meaning in life
- acknowledge when you're wrong
- google walking straight/correct tongue posture/how to get a deeper voice
- get a job if you don't have one
- take comfort in knowing that you're right almost all the time and people are just wrong
- accept that you will never fit in, you're meant to be a "character" a true individual

Again, if you are an INTJ you need to be comfortable and accept what you are and from natural confidence will come and women will literally come to you. I can give you tips on how to talk to girls too if you want, i'm a 5'8 spic and i have no trouble approaching 10/10 girls. But that's more later on.
>>
>>36925433
When's the last time you've had sex?
>>
>>36925433
>Successful Beta Male
or
>Comfortable Beta Male
>>
>>36925435
last night on my couch watching ponrhub

>>36925436
Success is comfort?
>>
>>36925432
/fit/, apparently it's all about height face and frame. I'm not sure women really care about big muscles.

>>36925434
That just sounds too good to be true, you're probably handsome.
>>
>>36925420
>Also I'm 5'8 but I tell people I'm 5'9.

You're lyin 1,706037% above your height!!!!

REEEEE!!!!
>>
>>36925406
>Buy testosterone "legally" from Bayern labs in Moldova
>Secure payment through Western Union
>Get buff by doing simple pushups after administering you x5.0 STR gain booster
>Voice gets deeper, grow more facial hair, muscles and unprecedented sex drive
>when you finally drop the test a fraction of gains will remain
>No longer be beta

Used to be morbidly obese babyface beta orbiter now have huge self confidence on hot redpilled wife do recommend.
>>
>>36925406
To use intellect to get pitysex when alpha isn't watching his girl.
>>
>>36925406

>I get matches on tinder/bumble

You have to look in the right places, OP. Why would a quality woman be on a casual hookup site? Intelligent, respectable women don't use Tinder.

Don't look for women at bars, clubs, or parties, either. Find women in places of shared interest. You're in college, so you have more opportunities to meet girls now than you will ever have in your life. Whatever your hobbies/interests are, go join a club related to them, and meet women there. Talk to women in your major. Meet women in your dorm, assuming it's co-ed.

>my shoulder/waist ratio is too fucked and lifting won't help

You're admitting defeat before you even make an effort.

First off, you shoulders probably aren't that bad, and even if they were, you could easily compensate by doing more OHPs and shoulder isolations.

Second, even if your shoulders are total garbage, lifting will still improve your overall appearance. You have the capability of going from a 2 to a 6, and you decide not to do it because it won't make you a 10? Please.

And maybe you don't realize this yet, but lifting is only partially about appearance. It will give you a massive confidence boost that will help you in all other endeavors.

>go socialize
>I'd just get made fun of by people I can't relate to

This goes back to my first point -- find people you CAN relate to. Again, you have infinite opportunities while you're in college. Use them.

All of this shit is fixable. The only thing keeping you beta is a beta mentality, and mentalities can be changed with some hard work.
>>
>>36925441
pitysex is good, don't have to go through all that training.
>>
File: IMG_4113.jpg (289KB, 935x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4113.jpg
289KB, 935x935px
>>36925440
>girls wants to be a guy
>gets all the testosterone she wants
>guy wants to be more manly
>oy vey you that's stuff is dangerous gotta be careful goyim, here drink some estrogen-fluoride infused water instead
>>
>>36925406
We're the cannon fodder in the upcoming race wars.
>>
>>36925445
if you donate your body to the military then yeah, you become a corporate asset.
>>
>>36925423
Quit making excuses and bust your ass into shape

Everybody has to start somewhere
>>
>>36925444
exactly, at least the jews didn't feel pain in the gas chambers
>>
>>36925406
You will get older and start not giving a shit and I'm 5 years older than you. The only thing I give a fuck about now is getting a career that pays. Become something that you can hold your head up high and that's it. The neet life is just for faggots who are still can't define themselves and in general just as vapid as the 16 year old brat who thinks Starbucks is the best
>>
>>36925447
why work out when you can buy a gun
>>
>>36925420
>Also I'm 5'8 but I tell people I'm 5'9.
kek this was like the little after-dinner mint to your post
>>
>>36925411
I used to feel such ways but then I realized church is absolutely 100% for finding God-living qts to procreate with. I mean, why else would people make a congregation?
>>
>>36925447
and then he died from a heart attack lol what a idiot
>>
>>36925451
yes I thought i'd close it out by reminding everyone that in my chromosomes, I am a beta

i'm really just a post-op normie.
>>
>>36925452
They usually will attract you with the qts then they cuck you and make you join the church and do what they say or they take her away
>>
>>36925420
>5'8
>have gf

Pick one
>>
>>36925447
Zyzz was a steroid junkie he didn't bust his ass, I used to worship him like a moron too anon.
>>
>>36925438
>I'm not sure women really care about big muscles.

Most don't. However, they do like toned body.
>>
>>36925458
what would you rather have and iphone 4 or the iphone 7?

Muscles are extra features that woman want in man.
>>
>>36925459
People always love an extra feature. Some women do like fat and skinny. However, there are very few of them. As long you got a good body and confidence, you are fine.
>>
>>36925406
beta males are still more useful than women in 99% of the roles and careers needed

just work on your career and take care of yourself
>>
>>36925460
I use to fall for the "I don't want most women, just the one that loves me the way I am" meme
>>
>>36925407
>your boi pucci to those who deserve it. You're not a man anymore. You will be a 'woman', limp clitty dangling and leaking as chad rails your cicci pucci.

i don't understand a word of that
>>
>>36925406
I'm sorry anon, if you're still beta by 20, It's already too late.

Also why the fuck are you a social failure if your parents are Chad and Stacy. Are they that retarded and neglectful when it came to your upbringing?
>>
>>36925462
What's the point of supplicating to a shallow whore and changing yourself completely for her approval? You can just skip the entire process and pay one to fuck you.
>>
>>36925463
That's a good thing, desu
>>
File: im doing my part.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
im doing my part.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>>36925406
enlist as Marine or Army Infantry. Become an alpha and learn to kill subhumans.
>>
Getting back on topic, the role of Betas in society

Basically I don't think we have a role. Your best option I think is to start finding psychedelic substances to expand your mind. Become a traveler on the astral plane, since there is nothing else on this planet or in the universe for us.
>>
>>36925406
The role of beta, you mean the role of follower is crucial to any organized group of human.
You are tormented by the drive to rise above your peers but you seem to have an incomplete understanding of what being alpha entails. You don't want to get fit, you don't want to be funny, interesting and cool because it's too hard. You are unwilling to put in the (literally in your case ?) backbreaking labor and effort it takes to better yourself.
The alphas you see they're working hard under the surface, they don't show it.

So either do it, pull apart your veil of shame and get good at conversation and body language. There are also many physical exercises outside of lifting look it up.

Or don't do it. It's okay to be a beta male, most men are. They are the ones doing the bidding and without common, boring males there would be no bidding being done.

Or become a monk. Just fuck off forever, it's cool nobody minds. But don't expect anyone to help you out when you get sick or you'll become a leech kill on sight tier.

What i'm haphazardly trying to say is know your place. You will be happier once you accept your leading role and take charge or your follower role taking orders. It's very comfortable to take orders, you have less responsibilities and your life becomes easier. Get your life together now or shut up forever, stop complain and go to work. Do what you're told and hope for a worthy master.
>>
>>36925468
His voice is really beta faggotry but I like what Terrence Mckenna says about the apes finding psychedelic mushrooms and expanding their minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwGROO6vx0c&ytbChannel=Spiritual%20Mind
>>
File: 1493475234676.jpg (85KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1493475234676.jpg
85KB, 800x1143px
>>36925406
You my friend are a destroyer, your only purpose in life is to annihilate something you deem unforgivable, the longer you go without fulfilling your role the more miserable you will grow.
Go now, go accomplish your call.
>>
>>36925469
>The alphas you see they're working hard under the surface, they don't show it.
This, injecting illegal drugs in your ass is hard work gentlemen.
>>
>>36925406
To toil in a factory for someone who pays you a twentieth of the value you create
>>
File: 1492551067734.jpg (80KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492551067734.jpg
80KB, 700x434px
>>36925433
How much do you make?
How do you measure success?
Hobbies And interests?
Do you own a house?
Do you wish you could start a family?
What fate do you wish for the world around you?
>>
>>36925406
Your job is to go an solely focus on the studies and personal growth. You are the support class so that when bad shit happens the tanks(Alpha's) can soak up all the damage.
>>
>>36925472
Hey my adopted cousin is from Croatia. How come you be abandoning your children like that.
>>
>>36925464
No they raised me extremely well, I owe them everything in life.

Honestly I have no idea what happened. In highschool I was best friends with an uber Chad and two normies; we hung out every single day playing vidya and sports together. I'm fairly socially adjusted when I want to be but for the past two years I can't find a reason to care. My guess is that I'm just ugly.
>>
Just do whatever you can to contribute to the security of the existence of the white race and a future for white children
>>
Nobody makes friends by going out looking for friends.

Get a hobby, go to church, eat healthy and workout. Gain fulfilment in improving yourself.
>>
>>36925419
you cant even spell prosperity right

seems legit
>>
>>36925447
Zyzz didn't have narrow shoulders, he just was skinny. And he used a shitload of trenbolone to achieve that body anyways
>>
>>36925406

Work out, take up a martial art, dress better/more maturely, attend to your physical appearance.

Working out can always improve a physique regardless of how bad your genes are
>>
>>36925406

https://www.selfauthoring.com

Sort yourself out dickhead
>>
>>36925406

For a beta, literally no reason to exist. To put it bluntly, survival of a species means the strongest and most appealing breed and pass on their genes. As developed humans, things have changed quite a bit. Intellect now can be a key reason to breed. If you can prove how successful you will become/are and how your being smart is the reason for it, you still have a chance.

>Be fit, get pussy
>Be smart, get pussy
>Be a sad NEET, kill yourself.
>>
>>36925463
it's an incoherent shitpost
I understood every word
Be proud that you do not
>>
>>36925474
1. about $2000 a month at walmart part time job
2. not going to jail
3. Video Games, Marijuana, raising my new dog
4. Took out a house loan 15 years ago. I still paying it off.
5. I wish I could have a family but this is unobtainable without a good wife or money
6. depends on my mood
>>
>>124994773
My trip to t_d
>>
>>36925406
learn some fucking confidence. I never got laid until i was 21 and my first was a hot russian i dated for years. Learned how to have self confidence and harness my sexual energy and now im a chad who fucks numerous sluts who are 21 off tinder even though im almost 35. So you can easily turn it around you jst need to learn some self confidence and learn that if you wallow in despair and arent confident women will smell that a mile away. Some men never learn this and will be life long virgins.
>>
>>36925419
>worshipping a pedophile
>>
>>36925406
lifitng will help you faggot. And im basically a loner who is despised by most people but i can still get laid and have a few friends and that all i need.
>>
>>36925406
Stop worrying about getting your dick wet, focus on your mental development, this mean getting out of your ass and going after internships, scientific research, volunteering to do shit on your campus, college is full of possibilities to meet people but if you are bad at socialising you have to put yourself into situations where people have to talk to you even if you/they don't want.

>I'd just get made fun of by people I can't relate to and I don't want to bother anyone by being a buzzkill
kys yourself
>>
File: 1490661939791.jpg (39KB, 348x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490661939791.jpg
39KB, 348x333px
>>36925477
So you shouldn't even try lifting?

why are you so fucking lazy

do you want pity you fucking sad cunt?

life is hard enough without you crying from your pussy

how about you stop and think and write down what you truly want in the world and try with every fiber to actually get it?
>>
>>36925407
>>
>>36925486
Keep on keeping on anon. The humble life is a pleasant one. Go hiking with new pupper.
>>
>>36925406
Go to parties and drink. Share stories the next day about your cavorting with the people you drank with. They will now be friends.
>>
>>36925406
also when it comes to tinder and shit dont wait a fucking week you retard after about 5-10 messages ask them out. DOne. She ghosted you becasue you were wasting her fucking time. I used to wonder why too its becasue you are just wasting time. Also be sexually aggressive it works
>>
Don't believe in alpha beta bullshit, that's for animals, not man in the modern world.

You are either trained and experienced in social aspects or not. The people you deem "alpha", simply have this training and experience.

Your upbringing had a say in your motivation and outlook to become trained and experienced, that is the only variable. Although this is not entirely set in stone, and if you lack motivation it is possible to force it but these people who do are few and far between.

TLDR blame your parents
>>
File: 1482949988385.jpg (79KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482949988385.jpg
79KB, 960x600px
>>36925494
14 month old she is more beta than me even, that why I love her as I am the alpha doge
>>
Explain the go to Church meme

How is going to Church going to get me a gf and make me manlier?
>>
>>36925406
I met my wife at 21, was a virgin until then.

We've been together for coming up on 10 years, been married for 3. We have possibly the most traditional and stable relationship among everyone we know.
>>
File: mkmkm.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mkmkm.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
stop trying to score with these fire breathing whores, find yourself a nice lady, a virgin, who cares if she is fat and ugly as long as she cooks good and gives head. marry her and stfu
>>
>>36925406
>>>/r9k/
you're an omega, not a beta
>>
>>36925499
>church collects desperate woman looking for meaning in life
>church throw desperate woman at beta males like carrots on a stick
>Church then gets beta males to participate in society thinking they have real woman that loves them
>>
>>36925406
I just do what I want, I pursue my own interests and do not seek social approval. I honestly find social approval completely without value unless a lack thereof interferes with my goals, but it mostly doesn't; actually, it has increased among people who recognise the value of my work. I have worked on my appearance however like proper habits, dress code etc. but I did that because it had a direct effect on how I perceived myself. Basically what >>36925434 said, but with differences since I grade as INTP.
>>
Why do you need some sort of role assigned to you? Do what you want, set a long term goal that will benefit you and work towards it. I myself am working towards a position that will allow to genocide people, why can't you work towards something that you would enjoy? Besides working towards it will put you in contact with many different people who you can learn from and see how funny they really are. I think you have the misunderstanding that everyone is living perfect lives, maybe because many now project such perfection or moments through social media, but that is not the case. Many people are very vulnerable and susceptible, being around them for a while will have an effect on them whether they like it or not. If you are afraid, why do you put the opinions of other above your existence?
>>
>>36925419
fucking sp*niards and their stinky poo hands jesus christ
>>
>>36925406
>I'm 20, never had a gf
stopped reading here.
get a gf and have white children, fucking cuck.
>>
>>36925406
become redpilled and help destroy ZOG read books and become a writer or jewtuber or some shit
>>
Stop being a cuck and go out and just talk to chicks. Fattys & hots both have their weaknesses. Fattys are fat and the hot ones never get talked to because beta cucks like you are too cucked to say hi. Go up to them, say hi, and a cheesy line like let's go out will catch them off guard and about 1/2 the time they'll say yes. Un cuck yourself douche rocket.
>>
>>36925503
Ok but as a 19 year old male, how do exactly do I find a woman with good morals by going to Church? Do I walk up to a pretty girl after service or sit next to one or what?
>>
>>36925420
Cool story.
>>
>>36925470
The stoned ape theory is complete bullshit had absolutely no evidence for whatsoever its just druggy ramblings
>>
Stop being a whiny bitch
Stop masturbating
Stop watching porn
Lift heavy things
Take cold showers
Read

It's not complicated.
>>
>>36925417
probably some fag on /fit/
>>
>>36925407
I would
>>
File: ^.jpg (12KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
^.jpg
12KB, 267x200px
>>36925406
pic related.
>lurn moar about his/philosophy/etc
>lift onyl for yourself
beget a übermensch.
>>
>>36925510
Stop going to church, that's your first problem. They're going to put stupid shit in your head like wait until marriage to bang or birth control is against god's will. Yes, women like to hear they look nice, so just lie to them, "hi, just wanted to say you look great in that shirt and I love how your finger nails match." They'll know your full of shit but still pushes their illogical emotional buttons. Just remember women are 100% emotional creatures and you'll be fine. ... cuck.
>>
>>36925486
Stop smoking weed. That shit kills motivation. It literally reduces brain volume in areas associated with motivation, even moderate use does that if you're under 25
>>
>>36925517
Sex outside of marriage is the textbook definition of degenerate, my man.
>>
>>36925517
I don't go to church, I'm an atheist. But all women I interact with are degenerate, mindless, whores so I figure church will have real women.
>>
>>36925406

Normally we have a massive war every 50 years, and most of you just die on the front lines.

Now we just work and spend more taxes on welfare for you.
>>
>>36925406
Go to syria or ukraine and shoot people for whatever side you like.
>>
>>36925406
Just get in shape OP, you don't need to become a /fit/ god. Take up a hobby outside video games. I play videya everyday but on the weekend I like to go up to the rifle range and shoot clay pigeons. Guns are a lot of fun, just be smart and safe. Get a job if you have the time to and jack off in the shower with your imagination/stop looking at porn. Unless it's 2D. 2D is better than 3D. Roasties wont make you happy. A puppy and a gun will
>>
>>36925458
>>36925459
>>36925460
>be me
>skinny
>big nose, not great looking
>handsome face, good bone structure besides it
>not the best chin, but it's decent
>can grow a beard
>have nice hair
>reasonably toned body, not huge muscles
>6'1" in the morning
>very smart
>big cock, realized it only a year ago
>somewhat autistic

girls love me because i'm funny, kind, and i get by on my autism by passing it off as being smarter than i am, i just confuse them with things i know about and verbally beat them into submission so they don't know what i'm saying

i get by with what i have, haven't had a lot of girlfriends but i've had 3 very beautiful ones and have been close to dating plenty more, some purely on my looks

my sexual desirability increases linearly with how much time i spend with other human beings

be normal and not a fat faggot, be kind but not a pushover, and girls will love you. if you dress well and are good-looking on top if it, you'll just pull MORE girls
>>
>>36925406
Wageslavery.
>>
>>36925447
Zyzz took loads of steroids up his ass and could not run a single kilometer without literally dying.
>>
File: 1470917049411.jpg (61KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
1470917049411.jpg
61KB, 480x680px
>>36925406
After wasting 10 years of my life on 3 long term relationships I just fuck prostitutes now.
I'm pretty content.
>>
>>36925510
In my experience in watching religious friends, those are exactly the ones you don't want. They're so oppressed with a magical being in the sky they never live life. Then they hit 21, start drinking, realize religion is bullshit and go out and fuck everything in site. I'd recommend sneaking into a bar and going after a middle aged divorced slut. Will be much more fun.
>>
>>36925518
hey whats up based anti weed irish bro - i poste din your bread a couple days ago
>>
>>36925483
t. self improvement pseudo-alpha faggot beta life coach on the verge of suicide who gets his kicks by "helping" betas

literally getting paid to insult them
>>
>>36925528
>all women around me are whores
>all women that arent whores are timbombs or crazy

race war when reee
>>
>>36925406
Just have children through surrogacy and marry an Asian. You'll have white children and a submissive wife.
>>
>>36925406
In redpilled society you'll be classified as retard and will be allowed to lurk on /pol/ in an airtight room where you are going to suffocate over the course of a few days.
>>
>>36925523
>2D is better than 3D
>but muh degenerate hentai

Porn is porn. If you watch porn you're a fucking beta. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>36925419
Is... is this the original image? I've only ever seen edits.
>>
>>36925414
Go to the gym, work on your deltoids.
Helped me to fill out
>>
>>36925407
>>36925412
>>36925466
It's retards like you who are the reason minorities are outbreeding us, Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>36925406

only nu-pol is anti-hedoistic. this board was originally a pro hedonistic board. my advice, being 7 years older, is that its not even worth it the chase anymore. you will waste your money and time for little benefit and high risk. You can always get pussy if you're really having that itch, just focus on your career for now.
>>
>>36925406
>I get matches on tinder
Bye normo, don't let the door hit you on the way out
>>
>>36925506
Are u mad?
>>
File: civilization.jpg (762KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
civilization.jpg
762KB, 2405x917px
>>36925406
Your role used to be to hold the society together and as a reward you got a wife and kids. Nowadays your role is to hold the society together and as a reward you get to pay for Chad's bastards and the single mothers that spawned them.

It's either alpha fucks (which you are not), beta bucks or NEET/beautiful one.
>>
>>36925406
Christ, stop being so insecure. That way you can get out of the beta-zone.
Just go lift, trust me, you'll be happy you did once you realize the good gains you got for the first time.
>>
>>36925538
Hedonism has no future when nationalism and traditionalism is slowly coming back. Both Milliennials and GenZ are reversing the garbage boomers have caused. In 20 years, Hedonists will be viewed as disgusting and unlikable people, Hedonism is dying rabidly because people have realized that degeneracy never makes you happy.
>>
File: wojak.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
34KB, 470x512px
>born too late to have been killed at birth
>born too early for crispr and designer babies to be the norm
>born in the wrong timeline for Hitlers eugenics
Ah fuck, as usual you guys are right too. I wish I wasn't so immature and could just do all the things you said without hesitation.

I just gotta to try or kill myself
>>
>>36925509
How stupid can you be? This is a great way to get pepper sprayed or a harassment charge. Women don't like it when random guys just approach them on the street or while they're reading a book or whatever, especially if you're some ugly/average guy.
>>
>>36925544
Designer babies will never be owned by your average white person. It will only go to kikes or globalists to keep their agenda alive. It's best to start a white family and ditch your betaness.
>>
File: 1485444751517.jpg (46KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485444751517.jpg
46KB, 687x450px
>>36925537
>minorities outbreed us because of anonymous shitposting
>>
>>36925545
bullshit it actually works. WOmen can sense that your a cuck who is too afraid. I usually say "wow you shoudl be my gf" then go from there. Women dont care that much about looks, most of them anyway as long as your not a slob and confident you can get hot tail.
>>
File: 1492687377832.jpg (191KB, 806x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492687377832.jpg
191KB, 806x1024px
>>36925547
Traps were penitential men who were manipulated by middle age pedophiles into fucking them. Everytime you see a Trap that could've been a healthy young male who could've started a beautiful white family.
>>
File: bladerunnerwojak.png (89KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
bladerunnerwojak.png
89KB, 883x990px
>>36925544
>gotta to try
I can't even make a proper post ffs
>>
>>36925406
>Should I just drop out of society and live out my days

yes. you are expendable in the eyes of women and society and only your mother really loves you because she loves herself more than your dad.

On the brightside that means you are free to do as you please knowing full well women will take you for everything you got the moment you "settle down"
>>
>>36925543

What implies that nationalism needs traditionalism in order to be the right path?
>>
>>36925549
uhhh, yeah...ok guy.
>>
File: 1950s-Family.jpg (719KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1950s-Family.jpg
719KB, 1200x1200px
>>36925552
Because Hedonism is apart of globalism, Turn penitential housewives and husbands into degenerates. No Nationalist country ever survived with Hedonism as its objective. Only liberal countries and people adopt such lifestyles.
>>
Post a pic, lets see what you look like
>>
>>36925420
Id personally rather die than force myself to be a normie.

but its too expensive to die.
>>
You seem adorable, i wouldn't mind being your friend (i am a woman just to be clear)
>>
Oh my lord.

Most people are average Joes and more or less "betas" without amazing career prospects or social status or whatever. Why not just focus on suppporting yourself, hopefully find a line of job which is at least somewhat satisfying to you and do things in life which makes you feel happy and gives your life a meaning?

It's not all about slaying puss and being at the top of the game in every field of your life. Again, most of us aren't, and it doesn't mean that your life is less valuable or insignificant. I guess you just have to grow out of the X generation bullshit that you are destined to greatness and a special snowflake without putting in 0 effort anyway.
>>
>>36925554

>because hedonism is apart of globalism.

its Greek by origin, stoics are pragmatic and never have a fully functioning society. you can take plenty of romen emperors who had this type of ideal. their societies never functioned properly after the said emperor died.

traditionalism is followed by petty falsehood, nobody will be swayed by it. unless you're a robot.
>>
>>36925526
so did awnald...
>>
>>36925406
Be a Chad for a day and go shoot up a mosque
>>
>>36925559
And then Greece and Rome fell because of it, That's why their birth rates are declining and their people are getting more interested in degeneracy. Plus the Roman empire wasn't nationalist at all. They had multiple types of people, The time where people were truly happy was without Hedonism and such outdated spaghetti-nigger beliefs.
>>
>>36925406
Virgins get the best pussy.
>>
>>36925406
to be hedonistic you need to have sex, so you'd live out your days in NEETdom, not hedonism
>>
>>36925562

rome was purely nationalistic(example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_salute), their folly was due to stoic empires that are equal to those who have traditionalist ideals.
>>
>>36925407
>cicci pucci.

wasn't that gucci mane's latest album
>>
>>36925406
>Hermit talk
Not going to read this book of a thread, but I would focus on trying to get a friend first. Worry about the GF later. You need some social skills to interact with women. You gain socializing skills with friends usually. Do you have any hobbies? Something that requires you physically talk with a person or people, like D&D. Anything that might have a club of people that get together. You need to start slow, these people will probably be social-rejects and misanthropes (depending on your hobbies) but they are still useful test subjects. Then once you are used to that interaction, find some less odd people. And so on and so on. Find yourself able to understand body language and social cues. If you are yammering on about something people don't give 2 fucks about, they WILL show/give signs. Learn to recognize that. Get some books on body language to looking for tips to avoid being the buzzkill.
Then get some new hobbies that are more mainstream and not so niche/esoteric. Rinse & repeat. You may feel dirty interacting and "degrading/lowering yourself", but adapting to society isn't hard if you have been at it for a while. People are vapid and shallow. They talk about vapid and shallow things. Remember that. You seem to be a noob on social interaction. Good Luck.
>>
Grass is always greener on the other side. You don't need a full-time woman - I would say that is probably cheaper to buy hookers.

Take vacations to the Phillipines or Thailand and get your jiggy on. You will probably fall in love there but don't follow through - keep playing the field.

Then come back and try your shit on the local women.
>>
>>36925406
go to a therapist. not joking you need help and will get it. you have symptomes of depression. and stay away from 4chan for a while.
>>
>>36925434
Tell me the secret to what makes a woman attracted to you? (other than physical body improvement and more money)...... What way of acting in reality or on the computer will increase my chances of attracting women? I don't want the pickup artist BS.... I see all these below average looking guys in their boats with very attractive girls.. I have a boat similar to theirs, I have a nice car, am physically stronger yet women don't seem to care.....What's the secret?
>>
File: just bee yourself.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
just bee yourself.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>36925570
>>
File: 1478624136245.jpg (123KB, 1350x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1478624136245.jpg
123KB, 1350x1300px
>>36925570
>>
File: images (13).jpg (23KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
23KB, 384x384px
>>36925406
dont bred then. you hedonistic degenerate. sex is.lust. die a virgin like Jesus
>>
Most traps I see are NOT white.
>>
>>36925411

Every girl is a random girl until you nut the fuck up and introduce yourself.

A church is a pretty safe enviroment to do just that.
Hell, a lot of churches even have singles mingles and shit because they want you to marry, breed, and contribute to the flock.
>>
>>36925564
Well I'd just move to Thailand and teach english or something. I'm tall and white so it could work.

So, is jaw surgery a cop out at this point?
>>
>>36925406
>>36925568
this. go fuck some lady bois or cute little asians, if doesnt make you want to continue on then just kill yourself or some shit, theres only so many options OP.
>>
>>36925570
>(other than physical body improvement and more money)
What else do you think is there in a late capitalist society?

Literally everything that used to be a separate value system, a separate hierarchy, is a direct function of money now. Have money? You can look better. Have money? You can have better education. Have money? You can buy power over people. And so on.

Just pump more money into it.
>>
>>36925574
Pipi. Pipi long.
>>
The secret is that you don't put yourself out there. Take a chance - be an ass - let your guard down. Also don't be picky - once you are on the wild ride the real women will end up in your corner.
>>
And by the way, EVERY guy has been in the same boat as you sometime in their life. Be adventurous and exciting things will happen.
>>
>>36925406
>all of those excuses

you don't want to make it, anon
>>
>>36925569
I saw one and she told me I'm perfectly fine but just need to get out more. Honestly feel like she was lying to make me feel better desu.
>>
>>36925514
KEK
>>
>>36925406
Get off the internet. That's your biggest problem.
>>
>>36925527
You're probably RICH too - having a full-time bitch is expensive and really not worth the trouble. That is why American women are so against prostitution.
>>
>>36925406
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>36925528
Middle aged divorced sluts really put out too. If you can't fuck well, that is definitely the ticket.
>>
Tinder advice: If you are talking to a girl for more than a couple of days and don't ask her out, she will disappear. Women get dozens of guys talking to them on those apps. Be proactive. You have literally nothing to lose.
>>
Do drugs and then go socialize.
Ignore what people here say, molly will open you up like a fucking book and will make you infinitely more interesting. Stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
>>36925532
Asian women get really ugly after 35. Not worth the trouble.
>>
>>36925580
be an ass? So women like rapey-overconfident assholes? I thought that was a pickup artist meme.
>>
>>36925548
Anon is right - putting yourself out there works. Be a clown - whatever you have to do to get attention.
>>
>>36925548
That is horseshit that women don't care about looks. Every dating site (Tinder, etc) is based on the pictures you post - fucked up pics mean no chicks. (wow I rhymed and I'm white)....
>>
File: IMG_20160116_180117-6.jpg (84KB, 1053x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_180117-6.jpg
84KB, 1053x973px
This is the white race everyone is saying is superior?

Not having a gf at 20

Wew las literally kill yourself
>>
>>36925592
Ass in the sense of being completely uninhibited and approaching them with wild abandon.

Obviously don't be rapey - unless she is into that.
>>
>>36925594
Tinder is not a dating site. It is a hookup site. Im talking about normal non whores in the real world not the tinder meat market
>>
>>36925406
Anon, all of your problems stem from your image of yourself. Sounds like you're fat. If so, lose some weight. it's not hard. It is a battle against yourself. You must push yourself harder when you want to quit, that's the only moment that matters. Pushing yourself beyond the limits that your mind has set for your body is the key to self respect. Going beyond that barrier is when you see the most gains in everything - running,lifting,walking whatever.
Anger is your friend. You know anger- use it when you want to quit to propel you beyond what you imagine yourself to be capable of.
Fuck friends, fuck girlfriends, heal yourself so you can respect yourself and all those things will come to you naturally.
Swim. It's low impact and chlorine in the pool keeps you clean and free of skin diseases and shit if that's your problem.
Learn a martial art. Stop being a mopey faggot and improve yourself. If you have no friends, you have fuckloads of time to hench yourself up. Do it. Effort is what buys you self esteem and makes you proud of yourself.
Martial competency is what frees you from fear.
>>
File: ray donovan.png (727KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ray donovan.png
727KB, 800x600px
>>36925434
I'm ENTP but I almost never smile and I have a permanent resting bitch face ala pic related. What do?
>>
>>36925595
Nigger please - I went to all boys school until 17 and then in the Marine Corps - lost my virginity in Korea at 20 and then banged 44 girls in 30 days in the PI shortly thereafter. Don't think I even kissed but two girls in my teens. Just get out there and do it.
>>
>>36925594
plus im about 6'3 225, fat, not great looking, and i still pull tail and can get gf when i want or meet someone decent. Its all about confidence. Sure some ugly fuckisnt going to bang scarlett johannsen thats obvious but im average or below average in looks but i odnt give a fuck and i can get laid easily. If you think you can or you think you cant youre probably right.
>>
>>36925492
Oh fuck off you don't know what it's like
>>
>>36925597
I was using an example of the shallowness of women and their obsession on looks. Obviously you don't get your life mate from tinder (even though I'm seven months into a tinder girl).

I personally don't have a problem with my ground game - I'm just too fucking lazy to play the game.

Your mileage may differ.
>>
>>36925406
War.
Killing yourself is the worst mistake you can do.
>>
>>36925434
>>36925599
do the same analysis for ENTP
>>
>>36925596
its ture they love aggresive rapey men. Learned the last few years that i never had a woman more astisfied than when you aggresively fuck them. I would call it quasi rape. Once youre making out start trying to touch their pussy. They put your hand away at forst but start grabbing their tits and body harder, let her feel your strength. This turns them on. Then when you can tell shes ready pull her pants down sggreassively and fuck the shit out of her. This is a sure fire way to get a girl inot you. They love to feel your streght and aggression. Obviously make sure that youre not actually raping them but most women will pretend to resist at first. Dont fall for the feminist bullshit this is a beta test, and you only pass if you get her to give in.

PS - Shoot your semen all over her they love that too. Even calssy women want to be totally owned by you its natural.
>>
>>36925420
Careful with accutane dude. Shit fucks you up.
>>
File: fascist_meaning.jpg (44KB, 640x980px) Image search: [Google]
fascist_meaning.jpg
44KB, 640x980px
>>36925406
Well, you got two options.
1. Start a business and try to make something that solves a real problem
2. go to war against your people's enemies.

You'll probably fail honorably at either of these, but that's all us betas are good for anyway.

>>36925407
You really put the fasces in fascism there goyo.
>>
>>36925603
i usually use tinder to fuck or lightly date, though i have dated soem for months. Serious realtationships have all met them in real life.
>>
File: cya.gif (2MB, 293x289px) Image search: [Google]
cya.gif
2MB, 293x289px
>>36925606
How do you even start a conversation? The last time I tried to talk to a girl irl was years ago and I felt like Pajeet.

>s-so nice party huh
>yeah...
mfw
>>
>>36925596
I understand that part but what do I say? If I took your words and applied them I would probably say something like this.

> Approach girl working at store till
> * While unloading groceries say "Hey, what is a girl like you doing in a dead-end place like this?................ Ever thought about getting out of this dump and doing something more interesting?..................... (if receptive) here's my phone number, give me a call anytime.....Even if things don't work out we'll still have a good time, but I can't force you. Unless you like it that way."

What do you think? Too vain and fake? How should I improve from this?
>>
Listen bud, fon't beat yourself up. Take it from an older me that perseption amongst your peers diminishes with age. In other words, fuck em. Be you, be proud and focus on enjoying your life. That's what matters. You will always wncounter others in lofe that put you down or attempt to destroy you for their own sick pleasure. Just keep trucking onward brother. Thats what makes a man a man. Dont resort to drugs, dont resort to anything that will stifle your own self progress. Show people with respect and if they dont reciprocate, realize that theyre shit and thats their problem. If they fucking step, keep your cool, calmy square up and stand up for yourself (your job, your beliefs, your friends, etc). You got this anon.
>>
>>36925611
Femanon here - just make it a little more witty and hopeful and focus less on reminding her that she works in a dump (which she may)
>>
>>36925606

++++10000. Right on.

At some point if you are not rapey - you will be called a fag and dumped. Aren't women special?
>>
>>36925609
I have been married three times and every chick before my tinderess I met in a bar. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE.
>>
>>36925611
cheese and shit.
>what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?
Kek.
See fit bird. look dead in the eye and say wow, you're really beautiful. Biggest smile of your life. Sorry I dont normally say things like that. i dunno where that came from it just kind of came out...I'm anon by the way.
Lines don't work. Compliments sometimes do.
It's a numbers game really unless ur gonna fucking train for it.
>>
>>36925616

I think everyone is saying go out there and fail. You never learn anything until you fail at it.
>>
File: 1491173696990.png (358KB, 641x477px) Image search: [Google]
1491173696990.png
358KB, 641x477px
>>36925522
Don't do this. You'll fight for rich bankers' interest and then get thrown away like a used condom after getting your legs blown off by a mortar. If only there were wars nowadays which allowed you to fight for the interests of you and your nation and not for the Jew, however...
>>
>>36925616
I'm a socially retarded obnoxious person who rarely talks with people my age..... If I could cut the crap I would just walk up to her and say... "Hey I find you attractive and I want to get to know you more, I'm not anyone special but neither are you, here's my number... Call me if you are interested"
>>
>>36925619
That's won't work unless you are playful about it. Practice your shit eating grin.
>>
>>36925619
Leave out the part about her not being special either you and might have a start. But like OP above said - just throw out a compliment that will work way better
>>
fuck, I promised myself I'd never go back
>>
>>36925621

But if I am approaching her based on knowing nothing about her she must assume I like her for her appearances?

> "just throw out a compliment that will work way better"

I have never complimented a woman, do I initiate the compliment in the start of the conversation? Like - "Hey you have a really nice ass, want to go out and have some fun with me ;-)?" OR something like "Hey want to go out and do something fun when you're off work? ....................... By the way you have a nice ass.
>>
>>36925665

Me thinks you are being obtuse - compliment her on her purse then, or her shoes, time of the day, weather, whatever - ask her completely off the wall questions. Believe me you will know if she is interested.
>>
>>36925406
Mold yourself into a SIGMA MALE
>>
>>36925406
your life will improve a lot after getting a job, just think of what kind of place will have people you can see yourself getting along with and try to work there. even if it doesn't pay great you'll feel happier being able to survive by yourself
>>
>>36925665
To start a convo it's ok to compliment her looks - but say she has a nice smile rather than a nice ass, you know what I mean?
>>
>>36925406
Become autistically knowledgeable about some niche thing like the best meta for raids in some mmo and do nothing but be an asshole elitist.
>>
>>36925702
But I would be disingenuous as in reality I don't give two fucks about her purse or shoes. Plus wouldn't it make me sound fake and gay?

>"ask her completely off the wall questions"

> Approach random woman, hey what is your political affiliation?.......Cool.....Cool...... So want to to grab a coffee?
>>
>>36925822
As a woman here - it actually come off as sweet - like hey he noticed something about me/my style. If a guy complimented my shoes I would probably get a kick out of it and talk to him
>>
>>36925748
But unless she does actually have a nice smile it's going to come off as fake I think. I am not necessarily always looking for a one night stand. I don't want to start the relationship by lying to her right off the bat. So am I just going to say "Wow you have a really nice face" or "I really like your long hair"

BTW I am not trolling, I am seriously this retarded when it comes to social interactions with women. I am used to dealing with no-nonsense men who just speak honestly about everything.
>>
File: five_archetypes.png (76KB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
five_archetypes.png
76KB, 800x1113px
Mold yourself into a SIGMA MALE

And fuck you jannie you limp dick
>>
>>36925862
Wouldn't a women think "He's just flattering me because he wants to sleep with me, he only cares about my physical appearance, I want a man who cares about my feelings yadda yadda yadda"
>>
>>36925906
I hear you. So find something genuine to say. Do you never see women that have nice smiles? (Or faces whatever you know what I mean). Plus don't worry so much! Just give it a go - we all get rejected sometimes
>>
>>36925940
In a first compliment to start a conversation? Probably not - you have to start somewhere! You can move to conversation to more interesting things quickly - but you have to be talking with them first
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>36926044
I am not worried about rejection, it just seems I had no luck on Tinder or any other dating site (other than obese women or gold diggers), it makes one think if they are not doing so well on a hookup site how much worse would they do in reality? '

Here's some pictures of me, am I really so bad looking?
>>
File: IMG_0963.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>36926375
another one,,,,,34534534543
>>
File: IMG_0881.jpg (701KB, 2320x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.jpg
701KB, 2320x2320px
>>36926375

g343434343555
>>
>>36926375
It's hard on the dating sites (tinder is over i reckon) but you just have to keep trying - it's like getting a job in a way and it can be really horrible but you miss all the shots you don't take lol

You are not bad looking at all - keep at it !
>>
>>36926555
Are you saying that to boost my confidence (muh emotions) - or being legitimate?
>>
>>36926632
Being legit. This is the internet- if you were ugly I would flat out tell you !
>>
>>36926481
Look m8.
You have a very good facial structure + you look better when you look serious.
Dudes generally don't look as good when they smile.
Lose some fat - your face will improve tremendously.

I was in a very similar position to yours a few years back, I lost some fat and my face really improved.
There is a thread on bodybuilding.com(on the misc. forum more specifically) where they post before and after pics of their faces after a cut.
Some of the dudes there went from like 4/10 - 9/10.

If you want chicks, looks will only get you so far. Sad to say, but you have to approach no matter what you do.
Being attractive makes that part way easier though.

GL with the birds m8!
>>
>>36927458
Much appreciated, I was paranoid everyone thought I was ugly and only wanted to be nice to me, women and their "everyone is equal" mindgame behavior can drive a person mentally insane.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.