[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did my roastie roommate (who knows I'm a robot)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: roasties.png (48KB, 1054x633px) Image search: [Google]
roasties.png
48KB, 1054x633px
what did my roastie roommate (who knows I'm a robot) mean by this?
>>
p9a
>>
File: 1494447928845.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494447928845.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>36925379
yes
divock origi
>>
>>36925368
She knows you probably fap in your room thinking of her, so she wants to help you get paid so you don't creep her
>>
>>36925368
It seems like she likes you. whether or not thats sexual in any way is impossible to say at this point, but she cares enough to talk to you, and I think she would like to hang out based on her last comment.
>>
>>36925368
she wants to fugg you before making you an orbiter

seize the opportunity bitch
>>
>>36926544
>>36926605
>>36926650
except I'm not attracted to her in any way. I know I'm a roboto but we still need standards
>>
>>36925368
"I wanna feel better by helping you become something resembling a real man"
>>
>>36926710
I think she may actually like you as a friend and is having a joke with you anon. Hard to understand, I know, but it can happen.
>>
>>36925368
>(who knows I'm a robot)

what does he mean by this?
>>
>>36925368
shes teasing you lmao
>>
>>36925368
Kinda sounds like she likes you?
idk
>>
>>36926710
just kill her bruh

just do it
>>
>>36925368
>person tells jokes and tries be your friend
>"what did they mean by this guys"
every single one of us is doomed
>>
>"gutted"
>"tea enthusiast"

sup by
>>
>>36927135
after we moved in, it quickly became clear from my actions that I was being aspie and she asked me why and told her everything
>>
She probably thinks you're gay. Guys have a 1 emoji per screenshot limit, and ^^ is already an auto-gay
>>
>>36927644
literally mentions his tinder profile are you retarded?
>>
>>36927689
I don't know what a tindr is
>>
>>36927881
You seem more like a grindr person
>>
>1:36am

Dude, put your dick in her
>>
>>36927405

sheesh man you really are aspie as fuck

2bh pham I think she might have a thing for you. she baited out any info about you matching/talking to girls on tinder ("thought you'd pull sophisticated lasses with that one"), and she's a bit playful with the banter overall. some scenarios could lead to this. she could view you like a brooding lost puppy who she wants to aid and take care of, help you grow into a better version of yourself (common for women). you're likely too autistic to ever really talk or flirt with her so she might be trying to seduce you, because "why won't this pathetic loser even hit on me after all he's told me?". if she thinks you're moderately attractive those possibilities aren't really unlikely.

doesnt mean you should do anything though. just keep acting the same way you do now. just dont be surprised if one day things escalate from her end.
>>
>>36927943
We call them hoagies where I'm from
>>
>>36925368
It looks like she wants to help you rope in some pussy.

Probably.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.