[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/baldinggeneral/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1303.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
There are so many underage overwatch markiplier faggots on this board it's been ages since we've seen a good balding thread. I'll start.

>be me
>24 years old
>dread going in for haircuts to the point where I'll sometimes wait 10 weeks in between visits
>hair looks like shit as a result
>each time I go in it the stylist cuts hair in a noticeably different fashion due to the continual recession of my hairline
>each time I inspect my freshly cut hair the damage becomes more and more apparent
>hate life as a result
>mfw death approaches

Is it over lads? Wat do besides an hero?

Post your balding stories and discussion below:
>>
File: 1487617363825.png (90KB, 650x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487617363825.png
90KB, 650x453px
>>36921709
I have this exact balding pattern. Pretty sure I'm going to look like him in a decade or so.

Currently between Norwood 2 and 3

I'm also a manlet. J U S T
>>
>tfw bald head is currently sunburnt
>>
>>36921709
>What do ?

Take 1mg of finasteride per day and 7 sparys of minoxidil twice per day.

After 6 months, you get your hair back unless you a slick blad when you take the treatment.
>>
>>36922838
I doubt it grows your hair back. It only stops further balding if anything.
>>
>>36922649
Same at 18. At least I'm black so hopefully it will look ok when I finally have enough guts to shave it all off. I wish I could grow a beard
>>
File: 4chan Hair Loss Finasteride.jpg (369KB, 3240x1680px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Hair Loss Finasteride.jpg
369KB, 3240x1680px
Anyone who's balding early (I started when I was 21) just get on finasteride like me, and you'll never have to worry about it again. Pic related is me.
>>
>>36921709
Pretty sure mine is following the Jude Law style.

He hasn't had as much work since he started losing his hair. It's pretty sad. I think the last major role he had was in Repo Men.
>>
File: fit hair.jpg (1MB, 1920x3300px) Image search: [Google]
fit hair.jpg
1MB, 1920x3300px
You can do anything if you try hard enough.

Godspeed, anons.
>>
>>36923586
literally no difference, it's just longer

or post a close up of your hairline or something
>>
>>36923664
Wasn't he in the Young Pope Netflix shit as the Pope?
>>
File: better looking than us.jpg (14KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
better looking than us.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
>>36923586
we can tell you are on it due to your womanly facial aesthetics

t. statham
>>
>>36922977
It can still grow some hair back and thicken weak ones, but after a year it's won't grow anymore back it just maintains. It depends on a person by person basis.

See: >>369223586
>>
>a bluh bluh im bald
normalfag problems
>>
>>36923694
Yeah, you're right. I was wrong.

I looked at some pics from that series and bit of a trailer. I swear he has more hair in that series than he does in reality. Almost as if he were wearing a wig.
But who would do something like that?
>>
File: 1414323231.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1414323231.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
One of the differences between apes and humans is that humans have less hair. Perhaps a receding hairline is the next evolutionary step towards humans becoming completely hairless?
>>
Are there any decent wigs for men?
>>
>>36923666
Just in case anyone reading this start eating coconut oil expecting it to regrow your hair it's all bullshit.

If 'alternative' methods worked they wouldn't be called 'alternative'. The only way to prevent hairloss is to take finasteride and use minoxidil
>>
>>36923800
There sure are. In Season 5 of Dexter he was wearing a wig for the entire season because IRL he was on chemo and was completely bald.

More recently in Better Call Saul he's wearing a wig, IRL he's a lot balder than that.
>>
File: 16313724824.jpg (353KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
16313724824.jpg
353KB, 1080x1776px
>>36923586
I started balding at 16 and am 23 now

seems like a waste of time since your hair follicles eventually just die and won't grow hair anymore

taking a drug to prevent balding also seems a little bit feminine or metrosexual even if balding does make you less attractive to women. There's something sort of proud about just accepting it.
>>
Shave it off OP. Nothing is more liberating. I wish I had have done it before I even started balding.
>>
>>36921709
the double 'g' in the title made me think it said 'baldniggergeneral' at first.

haha
>>
>>36923870
I tried to accept balding by shaving my head like in my original post, but it just looked too ugly in my eyes. I feel like I'm the one who's in control when I take those pills every day.
>>
File: IMG_20170511_005729.jpg (1MB, 2340x3115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_005729.jpg
1MB, 2340x3115px
>>36923956

Pic related is me and also original.
>>
>>36923990
The trick is not to shave. "Trim" with a hair clipper with no attachment.

Clean shaven head only looks good if you are also buffed and muscular and shit. It's hard to pull it off.
>>
Can someone explain to me why all this insecurity? What's the point of worrying so much?

I've been balding for years now and I honestly can't say that my life has changed significantly, aside from simpler hair maintenance.

I mean seriously, medication, fucking wigs, whatever this >>36923666 lunatic is suggesting. Why sacrifice so much nerves and time for fucking hair? I don't get it.
>>
>>36924065
Why don't you shave to the skin?
>>
>>36924130
>Can someone explain to me why all this insecurity? What's the point of worrying so much?
I think it's just the thought that women your age will just dismiss you as unattractive, people will think you're older or creepy or ugly or whatever. Nobody wants to be treated badly, and people will not treat you as well if you don't have hair. Even if that's just in the form of ignoring or excluding you.
>>
>tfw 29 years old
>tfw still have beautiful full hair
>>
>>36924130
some people are unattractive, which is only more accentuated by baldness
>>
File: IMG_1099.gif (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.gif
43KB, 500x281px
>>36921709
Not technically baldinf but still sucks...

>be me a long while ago
>be 13
>Mom says "Woah anon, what's going on?"
>I say "What do you mean?"
>"You have gray hair
>tfw
This isn't a joke. I havw to dye my hair because i have small yet noticable patches of white hair.
>>
>>36924185
look after your arteries and your heart m8.
take it easy.
>>
>>36924146

I do, but I am too lazy to do it too regularly. Furthermore, you really can't get it to the skin without a straight razor and most likely a few cuts to the scalp.
>>
>>36924118
When it grew out in the last few weeks it still looked like shit, and after that I promised myself if I ever started to lose my hair again and still remain a virgin I'm definitely killing myself, I almost got to that point before I discovered finasteride.

I can't afford for my looks to deteriorate I'm already so shit at talking to girls.
>>
>>36924209
I'll try my guy.
>>
>>36924246
incredible. shills even on /r9k/
>>
>>36924185
frankly i'd rather have lots of grey hair rather than a receding hairline
>>
>>36924246
Oops, I meant next few weeks not last few weeks.
>>
File: IMG-20170509-WA0018.jpg (58KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170509-WA0018.jpg
58KB, 648x1152px
I shaved everything to get used to tbe feeling since I'm getting balder each day.
I regret shaving my beard, though.
>>
>>36924284
Oh and by the way, finasterid didn't work for me.
>>
>>36924169
>Even if that's just in the form of ignoring or excluding you.
Lol nigga I have never felt excluded because of my hair, nor have I seen anyone else experience this. Seriously, it's this sort of stuff that confuses me: internet acts like losing your hair is LITERALLY the end of your life. And then you actually go out, and it's fucking nothing.

>>36924182
>some people are unattractive, which is only more accentuated by baldness
I can understand being unattractive, but that's just life. Who knows, you might lose a leg or something tomorrow, probably won't care about hair then.
>>
>>36924272
I'm not a shill faggot, I'm telling my story like OP asked. kys.
>>
I don't have any particular bald stories.

>starting losing my hair in my early 20s
>as it lost more, my hair cuts became shorter and shorter
>eventually said fuck it and started to shave my head

It doesn't bother me now, what bothers me is having that horseshoe around my head more than anything, i prefer to my clean shavin'

If you can make a woman laugh, and are not obesely fat/ hideously ugly then the baldness can be overlooked by them.
People/women easily pick up on your insecurities, and they don't like that shit.
So stop giving a fuck and shooting yourselves in the foot by being insecure about going bald.

My current gf's only known me as some shaved head guy and it doesn't bother her at all.
My ex, knew me when I had a thick head of hair, so she was going on about how she missed it/ how thick it was.
>>
>>36924377
>Make a woman laugh
Dude this /r9k/ most people here are introverts who can't talk to women
>>
>>36922838
finastride has an absurd amount of side effects and may even stop your dick work google post finastride syndrome nigga
>>
>>36924419

>/r9k/ isn't mostly normies

You is new, plz fuck off.
>>
>>36923788
Obviously. In the future, we will be completely hairless. A bald head enhances your psionic powers, too.
>>
>>36923586
I saw you in a /soc/ rate thread, fag.
>>
>>36924419
yeah yeah I get that.

But people need to understand its a numbers game in a sense.
hardly anyone has the humor to make every girl laugh, your humor might only make 1 out of 30 or 50 girls laugh with your humor.

What I often read about (through real and fake stories) is robots have this laser focus on like 1 girl, then get upset or emotionally destroyed when she doesn't like them.

Since the odds of any random girl liking you are pretty low, you need to casually talk to many girls to find one that does find you interesting/funny/approachable/whatever.

I am an introvert too, but that doesn't stop me from having casual conversations with women. Just a normal conversation, there is nothing on the line here. If she doesn't care for my conversation I move on and keep it friendly.
>>
>>36924469
It's also incredible irresponsible for a doctor to prescribe it to someone who hasn't started a family or one who wishes to start a family because of the side effects. My thought on it is just to say fuck it. If my goofy dad was able to find someone when he was mostly bald, I'm sure I will too.
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (601KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
601KB, 1080x1920px
>>36924419
>walk up to girl
>tell her you're an introvert but funny guy and you'd like her to show her your private meme collection but only if she promises not to steal any of them
>she'll laugh and think you're an awkward but hilarious guy
>before entering your place, stop her and deman she turns off her phone, no pictures allowed
>"anon why are there all these red lines and pictures of random people and Israel flags?
>she turns around
>yfw
>>
>>36924625
its is a known side effect, Not a sure thing.
People aren't giving up their dicks to have hair.

My side effects for it were just a general shit feeling for the first ~2 weeks in the mornings when I took it.

How about people take some personal responsibility for once and read about what kind of bullshit they put in their bodies ?
>>
>>36923979
I'll remember that for the next thread my dude
>>
Being bald isn't so bad, get to wear hats and shit
It only sucks if you let it
>>
>>36923666
I wonder what turmeric would do? It stops inflammation
>>
>>36923870
You look absolutely atrocious. You could easily be 7/10 with hair too, so too bad
>>
>>36926034
It looks tolerable on some people, disgusting on others. It depends solely on your facial structure. Going bald would be a death sentence for me.
>>
This is me bald, old picture though
>>
>>36921709
It's really rough the first year until you meet a hot chick that digs you and you kind of forget about it
>>
>>36926795
absolutely rude

hey not everybody gets to be luscious
>>
File: 1461457740177.png (42KB, 300x146px) Image search: [Google]
1461457740177.png
42KB, 300x146px
What do you do when you're a twink and balding? it's fine if you're a normal guy but when you have the body of a 15 year old girl and unable to grow facial hair it's game over. I have no chance.
>>
>>36921709
Noticed a very apparent bald patch up near the right corner of my hair line, left isn't as bad but the right side of my face has more facial hair so maybe they're related. Still have enough hair to cover it up if I keep it long until my mid 20's, after that I'm going to have to be really smart because it'll be quite apparent by 30. I know I will only have a few stray hairs on the top of my head by 40, like all the males in my family with the same type of hair I have.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.