[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get prescribed Klonopin for social anxiety disorder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Ellen_Page_juno-1.jpg (92KB, 393x370px) Image search: [Google]
Ellen_Page_juno-1.jpg
92KB, 393x370px
>finally get prescribed Klonopin for social anxiety disorder
>can actually look people in the eye now
>can speak in a confident voice without stuttering
>can talk to random strangers with ease
>can actually make phone calls instead of having mommy do it for me
>can actually sleep well instead of waking up every hour
>can actually go outside
>actually WANT to go outside
>can actually enjoy things again
>feel calm and happy all the time
>tfw I'm finally fucking alive
>tfw tolerance will build up quickly and this is all just a temporary glimpse into a normal person's life
>>
man when i read that i felt like you were describing me to a tee, literally every line, jesus christ..
they tried to put me on Zoloft but i rejected more drugs.

i mean i can look people in the eye, but it's unsettling at first no matter how much i do it, it's like i can never get comfortable with it.
>>
File: dsfjsdfs.jpg (33KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
dsfjsdfs.jpg
33KB, 800x445px
yes... yes.... buy those drugs... they will solve all your problems
>>
>>36921531
I will never trust the drug jew again after anti-depressants made me so horny I'd spend all my money on food on buying womens underwear from craigslist, I ruined every relationship I had left.

Sure I lost weight, but yeah, antidepressants literally flipped my crazy switch, never again.
>>
>>36921531
Isn't that stuff addictive or something? I use Lexapro for mine.
>>
The idea isn't that you take that shit every day for the rest of your life. You're supposed to get comfortable with how it works and use those new mental skills once the medication is no good.
>>
dont all of these drugs kill your dick?
>>
>>36921734
It varies from person to person, but in my experience every SSRI i've taken has turned my dick into a useless meat tube.
>>
>>36921734
antidepressants made me hard all the time, and apparently being hard all the time is a rare side effect that can lead to not being able to get hard at all.
>>
>>36921531
>>tfw tolerance will build up quickly and this is all just a temporary glimpse into a normal person's life
Why are you so fucked up to begin with?
>>
>>36921776
this is something a 12 year old would ask. adults don't think people have all the answers.
>>
>>36921734
klonopin doesn't do anything to your pee pee
most antidepressants kill the benis, that's true
>>
Be careful OP, benzos are a slippery slope. Make sure to take tolerance breaks every now and then so the addiction won't get as bad and it could be.
>>
Benzos are for emergency use to prevent panic attacks. They aren't meant for daily anxiety. You don't want to experience benzo withdrawals.
>>
>>36921531
>tfw doc wont give me anymore prescriptions.

No i dont want no SSRIS
>>
>>36921654
>>36921686
>>36921734
No, no, you've got it all wrong, boys. Antidepressants are the Jew pills. "Here, goy, take this pill to make you happy! We don't really know how it works or what it does, and it'll break your dick and make you shit blood and make you fat, and you won't see any positive benefits for at least three months and most likely never, but trust us!"

Benzodiazepines and the like actually fucking work. No bullshit side effects and you feel them start working in as little as fifteen minutes. Of course life is cruel in its magnanimity so they lose effectiveness over time due to tolerance and if you take them for a while you get addicted and have seizures and can die if you don't taper off carefully.
>>
>>36921531
lucky lad, I can get xanax but it doesn't last nearly as long and feels like a very short term solution. Its a fucking lifesaver for sudden important social interactions. It feels amazing just being able to talk to clerks and strangers like a normal person though
>>
I fucking love benzos, but they can sneak up on you and ruin your world. People that abuse them are also the most obnoxious beings on earth.
>>
>>36921734
I refused to take Prozac because of that possibility. Masturbation is too important
>>
>>36921531
That's how I feel on small doses of LSD.

I honestly just don't trust prescription drugs anymore. When I was a kid I was given Ritalin and it fucked me up but my (((doctor))) assured me I should keep taking it.

Granted I know as little about how LSD works as I do any prescription drug but at least I can see the effects and decide for myself if it's actually helping. Also dont have to deal with with any of the bullshit side effects.
>>
File: 1488480010408.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488480010408.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>36922088

originalaaeigfhaowgjperogjpeogisjtphotjgp
>>
>>36922363
i've been curious about microdosing. I have 2hits left but acid usually makes me much more anxious how do you accurately divide the dose>?
>>
>>36921603
same anon, except i hav artismo
>>
>>36921776
Are you retarded anon? You're probably an underage retarded kid who's home from school trying to be cool browsing 4chan. Fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>36922651
I don't microdose regularly so you should probably ask a more experienced user in the next drug thread you find. Although if you already feel more anxious while on acid microdosing might not be for you.

About 1 tab kind of "resets" my brain for about a week and makes me feel much more outgoing and confident. Larger doses usually leave me feeling burnt out for a few days though. I truly believe LSD has helped me manage my depression and anxiety but I had a small depressive episode after taking ~500 ugs so my advice is just learn what you can handle and use it responsibly, preferably with support from someone that will help if things go bad.
>>
>>36922309
i've been on prozac for years and it hasn't affected my dick getting hard, but it does make it more difficult to cum
>>
>>36923003
I'm pretty sure they prescribe antidepressants to people who "suffer" from premature ejaculation (i.e. having a sensitive penis and experiencing too much pleasure during sex for your woman's liking so you're made to take pills to curb it).
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.