[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your looks determine how people perceive you and where you stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
Your looks determine how people perceive you and where you stand in society. Your iq determines your potential in the socio-econimic market. Your personality is also a factor. You have very little control over how you are perceived in society. Trump was born to be president because he's white, tall and high iq.
You were born to rot alone in your basement with no women because you're short and ugly. Genetics are everything. Looks Money Status.
>>
>>36921455
fuck off normalcattle piece of shit. Do not berate the NEET lifestyle, reported.
>>
>>36921455
what is the point of this

clearly you're a fucking loser too if you even needed the ego boost that would come from this
>>
this is the same retarded fallacy that eggman deployed

being ugly or stupid doesn't mean you can't survive and thrive. Adaptation comes in the form of niches
>>
File: ca.png (913KB, 1080x546px) Image search: [Google]
ca.png
913KB, 1080x546px
>>36921455
>be me
>not midget tier but 5'9, not really a big guy 4 anyone
>very few friends are shorter, most are at least an inch or two taller
>notice that even before I open my mouth and my meme-autism becomes apparent, almost all my taller friends get attention first, if I get any it's like a side note or a pity scrap
>it's not just me, I notice when I'm with any group of males the taller ones get more attention from women in all cases
I've come to accept my relative unattractiveness and meme autism repelling females and even many potential friends, but the height pill is harder to swallow for some reason.
>>
>>36921455
Don't forget family background.
Trump was born to be successful and become president because he was born into a multi millon dollar net worth.
>>
>>36921455
This girl is average.
>>
>>36921455
Your looks determine how most people will treat and perceive you. Looks are a factor in your standing but chance also plays a role
>>
>>36921816
yep, this anon gets it.
>>
>>36921861
And still miles out of my reach
>>
>>36921816
Except I get treated like that too and I am 6'2. Not attractive, but not ugly either.
Normies smell autism.
>>
>>36921455
>Trump
>high iq
Thanks made me lol
>>
>>36922122
Yup, me too.

If anything, average chicks get more male attention than beautiful women because men think they have a better chance. It's what gets chubby/plain women to hold out for Chad.
>>
Napoleon wasn't described as overly attractive he just realized that the best way to influence people is with artillery and an army. If you have power you don't need looks you can force people to do what you want. Its why I work hard, because someday if I can become rich and powerful I can force people to do shit.
>>
>>36923127
how much do you think an army costs?
>>
>>36922177
all the psychologists say so
>>
>>36923127
>read Nietzsche once
>>
>>36923218
Now an army isn't feasible, but money talks and bullshit walks.
>>
>>36923127
>forced people
But napoleon was loved by french to the point when he returned to france, and soldiers where ordered to shoot him, they joined him
>>
>>36923268
Nah thinking more of Frederick II "Remember your great guns which are the most respected arguments in the right's of kings."
>>
>>36921455
thats what i have being saying for years, one is just lucky for having sucess, ofc people dont want to think like that so they dont give up but the reality is just that: genetics, period.
>>
>>36923369
you realize that the guy died depressed and lonely in his unwashed clothes
>>
>>36921455
Over 6 ft with a 7 inch dick, and have Asian smart people genes boyo, what the fuck are you on about? I have also been rated at about a 6.5/10 but I'm fat, and can easily be a 7/10+ if I lost weight. I also have a good jawline. I'm here because of previous family stuff and a little because of my social skills, but I a lot of females still talk to me. IDK, maybe it's all in my head.

(I also have crippling depression and a very low self esteem regardless. I also probably have ADHD and a bunch of other shit. Also on the robot test, I got a wizard, so you cyborg normies can fuck off.)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.