[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Risky text fail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0578.jpg (48KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
48KB, 709x765px
>Be me
>Bored day off nothing to do
>Friend texts me "Hey wanna swing by the army surplus store and gets some new boots?"
>Fuckitwhynot.jpeg
>Go to Army surplus had a great time didn't get boots but a nice knife, a flashlight, and a legit pair of handcuffs
>Handcuffs = Kinkyboy.gif
>"Hey anon that qt girl from the party works at the thrift store across the street wanna see if she's there?"
>Whynot.jpeg
>She's off today but boss lady will tell her we came by to see her
>Kbye.gif
>We leave, qt texts me 20 mins later "Hey Anon, ms. Jenny said you guys stopped by"
> chat back in forth a bit then I tell her what I got from the army surplus
> "Cool Anon what's the handcuffs for?"
> Detainee practice and any naughty girls I run into

No response, insta-blocked on everything

Why do I even try?
>>
was mildly funny joke i thought.
>>
>>36918765
R.I.P. just go to a group therapy session with people with abusive parents you'll find some there anon
>>
>>36918765

god damn my sides

how can someone fuck up this bad?
>>
If it was literally just a two text exchange, she overreacted.
Which probably means you did something super fucking creepy instead.
Post it OP. Post the texts.
>>
>No response, insta-blocked on everything
Qt or not, no loss if she is such a damn bore that this horked her off.
>>
>>36918765
I thought it was funny

Does that make you feel better op?
>>
>>36918904
What this guy said. Nothing of value was lost. It was inevitable if she's that fucking sensitive
>>
>>36918892
>Post it OP. Post the texts.
do it fag
>>
>>36918904
This. It was bound to happen. If she's that much of a bitch you didn't lose anything of value
>>
Youre lying because there's no way someone would react like that towards that joke
>>
File: IMG_0579.png (253KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.png
253KB, 750x1334px
Here's the 1st text. Also her phone's a POS that double text
>>
File: IMG_0580.png (655KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.png
655KB, 750x1334px
And this one is of my friend showing off the cuffs
>>
>>36918892
Just uploaded up
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (66KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
66KB, 750x400px
>>36918961
Nope. True and heterosexual
>>
>>36919332
huh.
Well OP, you didn't really fuck up at all. That's a perfectly playful thing to say, and at most warrants a weird silence. Blocking is ridiculous.
>>
File: 364589484.png (151KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
364589484.png
151KB, 306x306px
>>36918765
>>36919132
>>36919166
>>36919332

>handcuffs I wanna use
>no reaction
>show picture of handcuffs

you sounds really autistic insisting on handcuffs while she doesn't give a shit
>>
lmao

"detainee practice"

LMAO

you realize she literally only asked that question because it looks like you're gonna fucking murder someone. and there you go, giving the most autistic psychopathic response: "detainee practice"
>>
>>36919332
Just say you were kidding when you see her or her friend.
>>
>>36919617
Oh shit that honestly did not cross my mind. I'm in law enforcement and that's what it's always been called.
>>
>>36919714
You forgot to add the smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces
>>
>>36918765
You should've said you were practicing to become an escape artist
>>
>>36919714
>I'm in law enforcement
Should've told her that, actually. You fucked up.
>>
>>36919842
I'll admit that does sound pretty badass
>>
>>36919895
Just another reason to drop him IMO.
>>
>>36919528
Yea that's where he fucked up. There was no natural buildup to that joke, he basically insisted on it.
>>
>>36920142
>>36919528
This.
But the joke still wasn't terrible. It definitely didn't warrant being blocked on everything. It was slightly uncomfortable at worst.
Do you have any past offenses OP?
>>
>>36919767
Gotta agree with with guy. It sounds too serious without a smiley or lol tossed in. That would have made it way more flirty.
>>
>>36920256
Well it's not so much the joke itself, it's the context that matters. And in this context, the sex joke became the creepy weird sex joke.
>>
>>36920256
No, If anything I'm more quiet than ever.

I just moved to the east coast so I really don't know anymore aside my friend I cuffed in the picture
>>
>>36919166
It was a pretty funny joke desu. Don't listen to the robots calling you autists. They're most definitely more autistic than you.

The girl sounds pretty conservative though. That's where you messed up.
>>
You did fine, the bitch is frigid.
Nothing of value was lost.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.