[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never trust women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bPhfqZB.png (345KB, 451x463px) Image search: [Google]
bPhfqZB.png
345KB, 451x463px
> meet girl online
> start talking, meet up
> form a relationship
> get asked to take her and her family to dinner
> she knows I have a small amount of money
> doesn't know where I live
> meet family for a formal dinner
> "so, anon, I hear you have a small fortune." - dad
> "It's nothing special."
> "You're just being modest, you probably have millions" - dad
> I don't have millions
> get seated at fancy dining restaurant
> I'm supposed to pay ($500 in my checking)
> parents order a bottle of $250 dollar wine
> parents order $60 dollar cheese and meat platter for appetizer
> parents order filet mignon and lobster tail for main course $80 dollars a plate
> I'm sitting nervous not trying freak out about the bill
> realize the bathroom is next to the entrance of the restaurant
> excuse myself before the main course arrives
> walk to the bathroom
> 3 minutes pass
> exit bathroom, and walk out the front door smoothly
> drive away
> realize I left my coat at the table
> fuck it
> drive to wendys
> order 10 nuggets and a Classic Double
> go home
> get text from girl claiming the police are going to arrest her parents for not paying
> lol
> eat Wendys and fap to hentai
> pass out

Am I bad person? Or did I avoid disaster?
>>
File: homerlaugh.jpg (7KB, 240x156px) Image search: [Google]
homerlaugh.jpg
7KB, 240x156px
>>36918563
>1008.5 x 2
>taking some random internet roast for dinner in the first place
you deserved it, op
>>
You did the right thing. Fuck her parents for ordering all that
>>
for some reason i pictured a family from India, they have this type of blind persistence.

zero evidence of your financial status, who cares, lets order the 7 course.
>>
>>36918563
Nice greentext, I kek'd a lot.
>>
You did the right thing
lmao
>>
You did the right thing. That's just fucking impolite for them to assume you're going to pay. Even if you did offer to pay, that would still be rude. Those people have no manners. You dodged a bullet m8
>>
Who the fuck takes the parents of the girl out on the first date? Was she retarded or underaged or something?
>>
>>36918563
Nah, you're not a bad person.

You did the right thing, fuck em.
>>
>>36918563
>Lol you're paying so I can spend as much as I want, right?

I hate people like that. When I say something like, "Oh I'll pay", I mean for a moderate entree at a fairly priced food chain. You did the right thing OP, never talk to that whore or her golddigging parents ever again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.