[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women incapable of being dominant? Is it cultural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr.jpg (366KB, 890x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
366KB, 890x1920px
Why are women incapable of being dominant?

Is it cultural or biological?
>>
>>36918082
>Why are women incapable of being dominant?
They aren't, they just have absolutely no need to be. They can just sit back and wait for a wealthy Chad to ride in on his white horse and charm them. And this strategy always works because men are pretty badass.

The only time you some somewhat dominant women, is for example on Fetlife with these 45yo women who have hit the wall long ago and this is the only way for them to get laid, partially by catering to weird fetishes, and partially by being slightly more proactive. Same goes for ugly/fat younger women.

Very, very few women do have a genuine interest in it, generally autistic women (which makes them more masculine) who also happen to be intelligent enough to be self-aware about their autism.

>Is it cultural or biological?
Yes.
>>
>>36918167
>because men are pretty badass.

You mean pathetic? She could have had 20 dicks inside her but because society puts pussy on a pedestal a rich white chad will still marry (financially support) her because of said pussy.
>>
Biological. Women love being dominated, there's a reason movies like 50 shades of grey are so popular with women.
>>
File: (D.png (226KB, 662x614px) Image search: [Google]
(D.png
226KB, 662x614px
>incapable

If women were incapable of being dominant this board wouldn't even exist.

Robots are shaped by their interactions with women. They're too shy to talk to them and if women dare show any sign of being themself then you all run away and complain about it on a taiwanese basket weaving forum. You subconsciously acknowledge them as the superior life form. If your power fantasies were real you wouldn't even care about Chad and his hypergamy bullshit because getting laid would be child's play.

It's no different than girls who make most of their issues about men - you let yourselves be defined by your ability to have sex with someone that is, in practice, better than you.
>>
>>36918082
I grew up around black women and they could all be described as either dominant or bitchy.
>>
>>36918630
That doesn't mean they're psychologically dominant.

Being born with a halo above your head that can vaporize the non-halo-having half of the species doesn't make you dominant. It just makes the other half afraid of you.

That's exactly why women are so fucking boring. All that power and they're still passive, weak, limp, slow, fragile, soft, ambitionless, consultative, etc.
>>
>>36918684
>It just makes the other half afraid of you

Literally the entire point of submission. Your fear of them dictates your actions and restricts what you do and what you say. If you weren't afraid you would be a Chad by default.
>>
>>36918755
I'll try to keep that in mind the next time I meet a "domme" FWB who immediately admits she's actually a switch, and a week later that she's sub and was only experimenting.

Women are boring. They are passive babies who want you to make every decision. They literally want you to position them and fuck them like rag dolls. Worst gender.
>>
File: 1387472273749.jpg (28KB, 425x376px) Image search: [Google]
1387472273749.jpg
28KB, 425x376px
>>36918082
>incapable

Nigga do you even /ss/?
>>
>>36918906
Nigga real life isn't an anime
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>36918932
>real life isn't an anime
Don't fucking remind me
>>
File: 8h.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
8h.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>>36918932
>real Iife isn't an anime
>>
>>36918982
Oh shit...sorry bro
>>
>>36918932
>cougars
>trend of female middle school teachers sleeping with their students

You can't win.
>>
>>36918082

>Woman is dominant
>Called a cunt, bitch etc.

Thats why
>>
>>36919212
>Man is submissive
>Called cuck, beta, pussy, etc.
Yet there are still openly submissive men in the world.
>>
>>36919212
We're talking about dominant in bed here. Women who pretend to be dominant in real life are still submissive in bed.
>>
>>36919212
Beyonce? Is that you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.