[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pewdiepie is making fun of us again https://www.youtube.com

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1485975167235.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485975167235.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Pewdiepie is making fun of us again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hp6Ea_Cphc
>>
>It's another "Normies pretend to care about people with mental health issues" week

The amount of replies this thread had before me is the amount of times I've been asked if I was ok
>>
>>36917620
>watching pewdiepie
Fuck off retard.
>>
Shut up you guys you have to let Normies who lost a game of little league once have their pity parade.
>>
>I struggle with thoughts as well
He is a millionaire with a gorgeous wife. Fucking chad. Always trying to act like they can understand. REEEEE
>>
>>36917987
They paid him to say that stuff
>>
>>36917987
If you watched some of his backstory, like I did when I was younger, he did actually have it kinda hard. He was a wagecuck at one point too.
>>
>>36917620
Am I missing something? It didn't seem like he was making fun of us to me.
>>
>>36918710
read >>36917723
Essentially its about normies pretending to care for others and taking advantage of the temporary good pr with boosted views.
>>
>mfw using suicide to advertise an app

>i get sad sometimes toooo2!!!!!!!

norman pls go
>>
>>36918771
Oh, it's some mental health awareness week? Alright, that's a fucking cop out then.
>>
>top comment
>it gets better ;^)
oh just fuck off
>>
>>36917620
All those cuts in a 2:30 minute video.

So annoying.

Also I'd throat fuck pewdiepie
>>
File: received_1139557552840018.jpg (8KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
received_1139557552840018.jpg
8KB, 342x342px
>>36918369
Psss let r9k do it's job and blame non existing Chad figure for it's miserable life.
>>
>>36917620
How is he making fun of us? Also god damn is he handsome
>>
>>36918369
what was so hard about his life? getting paid to play vidya? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>shits on JK for being a whiny virtue signaling bitch on twitter
>he does it on YT

This guy makes more than kim kardashian. He does NOT care about you.
>>
>>36919600
Says the dude who's only problem is that he's shy
>>
>>36917723
this. no one really cares about the truly fucked.
when people want to help the poor and helpless, they think of a family living in a trailer park, struggling to get their kids an education, but no one wants to help a man living in absolute filth talking to himself, they just look away.
we are the schizophrenic filth men.
>>
>>36917620
>watching pewdiepie
Funny thing is that I've heard he got better and was supposedly less of a retard.
Then I watched a single video and he literally had a soundboard next to him giving off meme sounds whenever he pushed a button after making some lame jokes.
>>
>>36919747
not even close gayboy
>>
>>36919747
Being shy is a death sentence though.
>>
>>36919882
he was pretty funny after the WSJ stuff but went back to being lame soon after. he has to make a video daily so it's not really his fault imo
>>
>>36919826
even Socrates said that the truly fucked beyond repair people should get gassed
>>
>>36920877
But muh neet $$$
>>
>>36919882
unfortunately, that actually is better than it was.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.