[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom kicks me out yesterday >spend all night at 24/7 dunkin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (3KB, 324x155px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
3KB, 324x155px
>mom kicks me out yesterday
>spend all night at 24/7 dunkin donuts watching inuYasha
>realize I have house keys
>go back this morning as she is coming out of driveway
>doesn't say anything
>go inside
>on 4chan
>she's coming back in an hour maybe less
>drinking alcohol i got last night its 10am

what do I expect

fucking help
>>
im terrified u guys are my only friends

post comfy pics

what do if kicked out again
>>
>>36916023
do what you did yesterday.
leave before she comes this time
she'll call u to come home in no time
>>
>>36916023
maybe you should get to the bottom of the reason your mom is kicking you out and fix it
>>
>>36916051
This, onc the guilt sets in she will tell you to come back home. Dont be an asshole and whatever you did that get her mad dont do it again.
>>
>>36916051
no she wont my mom isn't like that

i texted her i was sorry and loved her and got no response.

lol she doesn't give a shit man
>>
>>36916101
how old r u.
get some odd part time job and offer to pay a small rent
is the house only hers?
if no get ur dad on ur side and tell her to fuck off because it's not only her house
>>
>>36916071
i try not to but i always end up doing so

she says fucked up things
like calls me fucked up, that im fucking stupid, verbal abuse like that
>>
You could end up like me and have spent more than a year of your life homeless due to the way your parents choose to live their life.
I
>>
>>36916129
like 31

yea the house is hers but she says its ours and if i live here for 2 more years she sayss she'll sell it and buy me a place

idk why i fucked up and got her mad this time

idk if she'll forget it

im fucked guys
>>
>>36916160
yeah ive been homeless before but it's sad knowing no one gives a shit about you or how you're doing.

i dont want to live like that again man

im hoping she coems home and ignores me desu
>>
>>36916173
Oh god you are 31 and mom takes care of you. I actually hope you become homeless now you've had it way too easy
>>
>>36916198
i think she just got home

pray for me chaps
been here 13 years
love you all

yea ik
>>
>>36916198
>mfw 54 living with parents
>>
>>36916254
Are you also wizard?
>>
>>36916173
>>36916252
>31 years old manchild living with his mom in the basement
Yeah it doesnt matter what you do anymore. You wasted 31 fucking years doing absolutely nothing. Even if you turned your life around at this moment, got gf, house, job in ten years you will be just laying on your bed thinking how you wasted your entire life
>>
>>36916254
>mfw
Hello newfriend. When you post that you're supposed to post an image of your face.
>>
>mom kicks me out yesterday
why did she do that?
>>
>>36916310
Not him but not everyone wants a job or a gf. If I had a house I'd be fucken set famo. Fuck family life and all that shit
>>
>>36916135
Well do you fuck up and are you fixing stupid?
>>36916173
>You will never have your parents hate you enough to buy you a house
>>
>>36916310
not really. Everyone starts at their own pace, and if you don't believe that, then why are you on a subforum like this if you're not going to believe that everyone grows and ages at a different rate?

We each have different experiences that have shaped our entire lives.

Don't be an asshole about it, be respectful that each and every one of us actually got through abusive parenthood and bullying or whatever it is.

>>36916388
Because I argued and talked back at her.
>>
>>36916419
exactly.

that's the only reason i stayed THIS LONG.

to get the place.

imagine living somewhere with no mortgage or down payment or rent or w.e, you own it

my mom promised me that so i stay

any one of you wouldve done the same

this is just a slipup so just be there for me rn guys we are all a family in this together so don't be assholes. if you weren't pathetic too you wouldn't be on here.
>>
>>36916522
Because you're totally capable of moving out and getting a place on your own, right?
>>36916478
>ages at a different rate?
How stupid are you, really?
>>
>>36916597
Nah it's you who are stupid for judging me for saying those things.

I could move out, but that means putting 80k on a house when I could wait and suck it up and get it for free entirely from my parents.

What would you do, really?

I am stupid, I can't say I'm not. I've abused drugs for years but that's no reason to be a shit to me. You don't know me.

I just want us all to act civil, so why bring shit into this? This isn't pol.

We all go through shit and even you do. Be civil.
>>
>>36916007
>spend all night at 24/7 dunkin donuts
>ALL NIGHT
>24/7

Do you even ?
>>
>>36916636
You don't need to buy a house, idiot
>>
>>36916642
Are you retarded? 24/7 is the type of dunks. It's open 24/7. Christ.
>>
>>36916686
lol they thought i was homeless they gave me free coffee and donuts so don't fk with dunkin
>>
File: 1483099394980.png (370KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483099394980.png
370KB, 600x485px
>>36916686
Oh...
Excuse my retardation.
>>
>>36916302
no I have kids but they are living with their mother
>>
>>36916636
>Nah it's you who are stupid for judging me for saying those things.
>I am stupid
It's like I don't even need to reply.

So it sounds like you have a decent job, why stay somewhere where you're hated when you could move out?
As another Anon said, you don't need to move into a house, stupid.
>>
>>36916007
Inuyasha is pretty comfy .
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.