[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. This is my autism hat. I bought this hat because it has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: autism hat.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autism hat.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Hello. This is my autism hat. I bought this hat because it has no company labels or advertising on it. It is a logo-less hat. It is the only hat I will wear. I also bought this hat because it reminds me of a hat my grandfather used to wear all the time. Except his hat was khaki. I originally wanted a khaki hat, but I couldn't find a khaki logo-less hat. This was the best I could do. I wear this hat because it does a good job at collecting the sweat from my brow. I also wear this hat because I can not shower and people won't notice because they won't be able to see my greasy hair. One day my brother said, "why do you wear that shitty hat? It looks disgusting and discolored with all those sweat stains. Get a new hat." Then my mother defended me and said, "Leave him alone! That is his special hat! He likes it!" Does anyone else here have autism clothing like me? By the way in case you can't tell from the pictures my hat is black, but due to sweat or maybe even grease from my hair it has become discolored to a rust iron reddish brown. There are also some visible white sweat lines on it, and sometimes I make new one depending on how much I sweat that day. I like this hat, but I wish I had a khaki logo-less hat like my grandfather did. He is dead now. He died of cancer (I don't know what kind though). My mom owns his khaki logo-less hat, but she refuses to let me have it. Partly because she still misses her dad, and partly because she has no fucking clue where it is. One day I will buy a new hat, especially since this one has become noticeable smelly. It kind of smells like soured milk haha. But for the moment I still like this hat.
>>
congrats. I bet you wear old blue jeans and a cotton/polyester zip-up sweater too
>>
>>36915650
why r u naked?
wana post pics maybe??
>>
>>36915675
I don't wear old old blue jeans. Not like 90's whitewashed dad jeans. But I do have some old pairs. But I also buy new trendy pairs. I have these cool khaki colored one, and green pair, and even a silver pair. I also own polyester zip up jackets. But it's more of a track jacket. I like to zip it all the way up so the collar is like a turtle neck and I can pretend I'm some hard British hooligan getting read to fight for my football team. It helps my confidence because I feel like I'm giving off the aura of a cool strong British guy.
>>36915715
Being naked is really comfortable. But I will not post pics. I wanted to edit my body out but I couldn't figure out how to do it very well in MS Paint.
>>36915677
Nice. You have great taste.
>>
>>36915650
That's nice OP.
That hat actually looks hip, not autism.
My autism clothing is that, I only wear wool sucks, I refuse to wear cotton.
>>
>>36915750
idk u seem pretty cute from what i can see
post pics
>>
>>36915763
I do this too. They are very comfortable and make good padding for your feet. My only complaint is when they get old and shriveled up they hurt to put on your feet. But what you don't understand about this hat is how discolored it is. It is very hard to tell from photo. It truly looks weird because you can see it is supposed to be black but sweat has discolored it to a reddish brown. Plus it smells pretty bad. One day I noticed the smell and began to wonder if other people could. But I still like the hat so I wear it anyways.
>>36915797
I am sorry. I may be autistic but I am not gay.
>>
>>36915813
>posting pictures on an anonymous image board so that girls can see them makes you gay
wow what a time to be alive
>>
>>36915650
OP, you seem like a cute person with cute mannerisms. Do you walk around alone at night because you like how it feels? Would you enjoy walking with an umbrella and someone to hold your arm in the rain?
>>
>>36915843
I didn't know you were a girl. I am sorry. But I still will not give you naked pictures. That is not how you win a man's heart.
>>
>>36915843

You're not a girl

blox
>>
>>36915650

>that skeletor arm

>that tiny little bit of hair peaking out in the first photo

qt detected! Post face :)
>>
>>36915863
I don't live in an area where I'd feel comfortable walking alone at night. I would be too paranoid I was about to be mugged the whole time. If I lived in the city center then I might do that. But only if I had someone to walk with. That way I would feel safe and not be scared about being accosted in the middle of the night or evening. All the things you described sound nice, but I would prefer if a girl if your intention in holding my arm is romantic.
>>
OP you're never gonna get laid wearing that shit. I can imagine what the rest of your wardrobe looks like fuck.

Burn all your clothes and take a trip to the mall, get yourself some nice Nike sneaks, a haircut, and some nice clothes
>>
>>36915906
I am sorry. But I cannot do that. It is too much.
>>36915930
I am sorry that being myself is not good enough. But I like this hat and my clothes. So I will wear them. No one has told me I dress weird. One day I didn't wear my hat, and someone said, "where's your iconic hat". I said "it's not so hot today, so I don't need it". But the real reason I didn't wear it was because of the smell. I was afraid other people could smell its sour milk smell. But then I realized if I like the hat I should wear it.
>>
Usually I wear beanies for my autism hat, but I just ordered this as well, I think it will be comfy
>>
>>36915975
Why not wash the hat?
>>36915930
>Nike sneaks
Nigger or underage?
>>
>>36915989
I would like to buy a 5-panel hat, but I am afraid I am not cool enough to wear one. They are very trendy right now. Also how did you find a logo-less 5-panel hat? I am jealous.
>>
File: Picture 14.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 14.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
good one hat for
>>
>>36916004
I washed it once because I became self-conscious of the sweat lines. One day someone said to me "I thought that was a Patagonia hat with a white outline for the mountains in their logo. But then I realized it was salt lines from your sweat. I think that is cool." So I washed the hat. But it kind of messed it up. The hat lost all its rigidity. And it didn't get rid of the reddish brown sweat discoloration. Only the white lines. It also says on the tag not to wash the hat. So I will not wash it again.
>>
something about this thread is very endearing
>>
>>36915750
>But I will not post pics. I wanted to edit my body out but I couldn't figure out how to do it very well in MS Paint.
Post your hand, without the cap? Aren't you >>36914040 ?
>>
>>36916005
But wearing it makes you cool, not the other way around. Here, if you ever have $19 you want to spend you can get it in two colors http://www.carbon2cobalt.com/Laidback-Cap/productinfo/188327/
>>
>>36916035
That looks like the same hat as mine. Does the tag on the inside of your hat read:
>100% COTTON/COTON
>RN# 145611
>CPTN APPAREL LLC
>1799 APOLLO COURT
>SEAL BEACH, CA 90740, US
>MADE IN/FABRIQUES EN/HECHO EN/(CHINESE FOR MADE IN) CHINA/CHINE/(SOME OTHER ASIAN LANGUAGE)
>DRY CLEAN ONLY
>NETTOYER A SEC SEULEMENT
>LAVA EN SECO, SOLAMENTE
>(CHINESE FOR DRY CLEAN ONLY)
>(CAPITAL ENCLOSED IN A CIRLCE)
>>
>>36916091
>>36916005
also it has a logo as you can see on the back but it is just words that are not very visible
>>
This thread is autistic but cute
>>
>>36916078
That is not me. He has a different bead than me. I urge you too look at photos again.
>>36916063
Thank you.
>>
>>36916120
Please don't bully me for misspelling bed. I am sorry.
>>
>>36916004
Neither. Bitches just love expensive shoes.
>>
>>36915975
Boi

You're walking around smelling like fucking sour milk and you're okay with it? That's disgusting.
>>
>>36916120
Post your full hand for reference? Bone structure, muscles and skin one look pretty similar.

>bed
One of the photos could be taken somewhere else.
>>
>>36916204
It is somewhat noticeable to me. Like if it is windy. Sometimes I smell the hat. But I do not know if others can smell it. No one has said anything yet, so I assume they don't. Plus I like this hat.
>>
>>36916221
You're just trying to get pictures of me. I am not him and he is not me. I am tempted to type "never reply to me or my wife's son again" because it is funny. But it is not in the character of this thread.
>>
File: IMAG0246.jpg (919KB, 1952x2136px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0246.jpg
919KB, 1952x2136px
Is this considered autism clothing?
>>
Holy shit what happened to this board. Why the fuck are there so many gays. OP goes on a really long autistic rant and all the replies are from homos trying to fuck him. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you cunts calm your thirst down you degenerate sluts.

Anyway OP you remind me of an AustraliaBot I knew on a r9k Skype group. It was really fun to ask him stupid questions, get him to explain something in the middle of the /soc/ tier normies talking, and he would drone on for hours until all the normies ran off.
>>
>>36916266
>because it is funny
it isn't, anon
>>
>>36916158
Women like expensive shoes, but the only women that like sneakers are teenagers and black girls
>>
>>36916280
You wear this outside?
>>
>>36916266
>>36916305
Not him, but I think it's funny
>>
>>36916280
Certainly. It is definitely more autistic than my hat. I have always wanted to own a gas mask, but I have a latex allergy and am afraid of what will happen if I wear one. It is also more autistic if you wear it in public too.
>>36916305
I find it funny and laugh every time it is posted or a variant of it is posted. I am sorry.
>>
>>36916321
No, I just thought it'd be a funny shitpost. If I ever make power armor I'm wearing it outside though.
>>
>>36916234
If you can smell it, so can everyone else. They just don't know how to tell you in a polite way
>>
File: I am sorry.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I am sorry.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Ok I have to go now. I am going outside to play. Here is a picture of me dressed and ready to play. I am doing this because many people wanted to see me for some reason. But I have blurred out my face. I am sorry for caving in, but I felt bad.
>>
>>36916546
>I am doing this because many people wanted to see me for some reason
I just wanted to see your hands.
Well anyway, have fun.
>>
>>36915650
You really are an autistic retard.

Ever thought about killing yourself?
>>
I used to wear a black trucker hat that aged worse than yours, it's in pieces

now I wear a bucket hat from target. its green and double thick and the sweat doesnt show even a little
>>
File: IMG_1878.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
Rate my autistic uniform
>>
>>36915650
I used to a Champion brand hoodie.
It was my mothers, but it didn't fit her anymore, it was rather small.
Before that I wore a parka three sizes too big.
I like wearing hoodies because they cover my body, which I used to be very ashamed of. Now I'm a little more confident.
The hoodie was the perfect size for me and I actually like the vague Champions logo, but ever since I got a new one my mom tossed it out.
It probably wouldn't fit me anyways but I'd have liked to keep it as a memento.

Now I wear a purplish Forever 21 hoodie. I like it a lot but the right arm now has three tiny holes above the elbow. I don't mind too much.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.