[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom bugging me about not having any friends again >"How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1478618471010.jpg (5KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471010.jpg
5KB, 200x177px
>mom bugging me about not having any friends again
>"How come you don't hang out with [old friend] anymore?"
>tell her that was almost 15 years ago
>"but you were such good friends, he used to come over and you'd play video games all the time!"
>tell her he was an asshole who stole my shit and talked shit about me behind my back
>tell her he's now a turbo Chad who would hate to have someone like me around him anymore
>"Oh my God Anon, you can't be too critical of your friends. Here I mentioned him because I talked to him on Facebook and told him you were gonna visit [club] and meet him there Friday night. Now I don't want any excuses, you need to get out of the house and socialize. Now you're going to that club and that's an order!"

please tell me this won't be too bad
>>
>>36915548
go out but don't actually go.
>>
>>36915548
Go out. And see a movie or 2
>>
Do other people's mom's actually do that? How embarrassing that must be.
>>
tell your mom to fuck off, you are an adult and she cant make you do anything
>>
>>36915642

If I disobey her too much, she threatens to kick me out of the house. Legally she can do that and can get the police involved if I don't want to go.
>>
>>36915680
Ever thought about moving out so she can't dictate your every action, sperg?
>>
>>36915548
Go, go with him, have 3 beers, ask questions about what he does etc, if he is still. In contact with x, etc that way he won't ask you shit and you won't become anxious. Stay for 45 minutes and go home. . That's it. Have a nice time talking about dumb shit, from game of thrones, movies and shit normies like and you can talk about too. He doesn't want to be your friend, you don't want it either, just go and have a nice time drinking a beer and eating chicken tendies.
>>
>>36916253
Moving out isn't as easy as it sounds
There are a lot of factors that come into play when you're trying to move out. Is it an expensive area? Do you make enough money? Is the place you're thinking of moving into close enough for you to get to work? If not, do you have a vehicle, or does a bus stop by there? It can be a major pain in the ass. Plus, you have to make a good impression on the person you're moving in with, which takes social skills.

I moved out of my parents house for about a year and I had to leave my place like 2 hours before work if I wanted to catch the bus and I had to ride my bike home every night for an hour, on the side of a fucking highway with no streetlights. All for the sake of being on my own.
>>
>>36916395
I know it isn't easy but just because it's difficult doesn't mean you should put it off and stay content to stagnate in a miserable existence like this guy obviously is. There are much harder things then getting a shitty job and moving into a shitty apartment (which is 100% better than living with your parents).
>>
>>36916395

Move to a dirt poor neighborhood.

>but its dangerous

So what?
>>
>club

It's not gonna be horrible, but I can assure you it won't be good.
>>
Just go outside and go walk somewhere quiet. Stay there a couple of hours and then just walk home.
>>
>>36916253

I plan to, but it costs money and I'm NEET
>>
Please tell me that last part wasn't real. I refuse to believe there are parents that would do this.
>>
>>36917442
My mom repeatedly did something similar. She would always drag me out to some place I hate because she thought it would "be good for me" Years of this only ruined me more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.