[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you fags know about finding mushies? Uk here, my plan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: NGCMWl.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NGCMWl.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
What do you fags know about finding mushies? Uk here, my plan is to use them to stop my current addictions
>>
I think its the wrong season. You wanna look late summer and fall.
>>
>>36913276
I heard all they need is sun and rain tho
>>
I know in australia some pannies are still growing. Had a mini trip just the other day.
>>
You need to look into what shroom variety are present in your area. Many species have symbiotic relationships with particular tree species. Looking for those trees and other environmental information makes it a lot easier to find them.
>>
File: 1493956161576.jpg (180KB, 857x361px) Image search: [Google]
1493956161576.jpg
180KB, 857x361px
>>36913256
Anyone ever tried growing?
Is it easy?
>>
>>36913375
Where could I find this out?
>>
>>36913436
Go to https://www.shroomery.org/forums/ and do some detective work.
>>
>>36913256
They start popping up around late August until early November

People have lots of theorys online as to where is the best place to find them , but imo your best bet is to just walk around fields, gardens, graveyards and other public green spaces till you hit the jackpot

Alternatively though you could just buy a grow kit - they are legal to purchase and are pretty easy to grow
>>
>>36913256
I know that I'm too much of a pussy to try anything I find in the wild. My old scoutmaster used to be into mushrooms and he would tell me how dangerous it is for someone to just go picking mushrooms without being an expert since there are lots of poisonous varieties.
>>
>>36913552
This is what i would recommend too. It is very important that you pick the right shrooms or you will end up dead or worse.
>>
>>36913256
I'll help you, anon.
>go to www.fsre.nl
>order any cubensis
>go to shroomery and read the pf tek and liquid culture tek
>grow your own

Search for fractional sterilization teks if you don't own a pressure cooker.
>>
>>36913410
>>36913864
Growing is way safer and more fun then looking for them. For one you don't have to get out of the house. Also, the chances you're eating poisonous shrooms are 0 if you check the forums.
>>
File: Psilocyne-growboxjpg.jpg (85KB, 1280x612px) Image search: [Google]
Psilocyne-growboxjpg.jpg
85KB, 1280x612px
>>36913256
>finding
grow them yourself
>>
>>36913256
You know anon, addictions don't work like that.
>>
>>36913256
dont pick them unless you know your shit, it's just as easy to grow them. A lot of mushies are very deadly and it would require a spore print and someone that knows mushies to identify them safely.
>>
>>36913256
Homegrown are easy, but they are much less potent than caps found outside.
You'll have to eat 8 to 15 fully grown (10cm) shrooms to get things going.
Luckily they're quite safe to eat, except for the disgusting taste and slight nausea. Active substances are toxic in such amounts, that can't be even possibly consumed.
Enjoy your trip, and remember nothing as bad trip exist, only lessons from your own brain.
>>
>>36913256
Do they grow in New Zealand? Do they even have them in New Zealand for that matter?
>>
>>36914874
Yeah we do, we've a bunch of native species as well as some introduced ones.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.