[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a guy just sent a girl i'm gonna go on a date with and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fotonoticia_20150312160703_800.jpg (45KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
fotonoticia_20150312160703_800.jpg
45KB, 800x650px
>a guy just sent a girl i'm gonna go on a date with and probably bang a $100 gift card to send him a video of her feet

Why is it always the foot fetishists that are this fucking pathetic?
>>
Which one of you autistic robots was it?
>>
>>36913130
This. I want to know exactly which people continue to send random girls money who don't give a single shit about you and laugh at you behind you back. It's fucking SAD.
>>
>>36913172
Still it's pretty low to be accepting money for fetish videos from strange men online. That's about as respectable as asking for spare change.
>>
>>36913108
OP, do you realise you're being cucked?.
>>
Hey don't knock the guys who sends money to random people. Me and my wife had an online financial slave when I was in college and he paid for the bulk of my education
>>
>>36913215
If a gay dude sent me $100 to make a fetish video I'd take it and run too.
>>
>>36913233

This.
If she's sending him foot videos for cash, she's probably blowing guys for cash too OP.
>>
>>36913250

Explain further.

>original
>>
He's not being cucked. Foot-fetus man I such a fucking loser that the girl doesn't want anything but money from him
>>
>>36913266
No she actually probably wants to blow OP for cash he just doesn't know that yet.
>>
>>36913290

He's in for a shock when he pulls out his wallet, the moths fly out and she walks off.
>>
>>36913263
Yea so would I. I'm not above it, I just mean clearly we are both pretty trashy.
>>
>>36913233
>>36913266
This has never happened to her before.

>inb4 wow u rly believ that xd
>>
>>36913250
Who gives a shit it's fucking pathetic. It doesn't matter if they send you money to make a fetish video or send you money to spend on clothes, sending money to random strangers on the internet in the hopes that they'll give you attention in return and not just use you like the pathetic, worthless beta cuck faggot that you are is the lowest form of existence.
>>
>>36913319
Nothing is "trashy" about accepting large amounts of money from retards and then not fulfilling their requests. That's called cucking.
>>
>The weak ass bait specula above (that I can't respond to for some reason because of a "connection error"

She has never, ever brought up the subject of money. I straight up told her that I'd spend less than $20 on her for this date, and that I'm moving in a month (which she's known for a month now) and she's STILL probably going to bang me.
>>
>>36913310
>>36913290

>>36913492

origorigorigorigorigorigcontentcontentcontent
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.