[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think ugly women feel about being ugly? All women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3636.jpg (97KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3636.jpg
97KB, 691x576px
How do you think ugly women feel about being ugly? All women have is their looks and ugly women have nothing

Sure guys will want to fuck them but they don't get attention
>>
>>36913107
they probably focus on important stuff instead
many make a pretty useful subhumans
>>
File: lol.png (246KB, 1009x641px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
246KB, 1009x641px
>>36913107
Ugly women still get all sorts of attention for the sole virtue of being a woman. But yet, they still have standards and complain when things don't go 100% their way.
>>
They probably feel as bad as they should, unattractive females have no reason to exist.
>>
>ugly women are the only women who know what it's like to be an average man.
>both have to work twice as hard for everything
>no special privileges on either side

are ugly women the true robot gf material. The answer is no. Ugly women really dislike ugly men, and they still want and hope for a Chad.

-Fin
>>
>>36913191
so why dont they an hero? ugliness for a woman is like being a virgin for a guy
>>
>>36913107
I'm anti-social so I'm perfectly fine with being invisible. That being said, my self-esteem is shit so that's not the greatest.

>tfw your mom says you have an ugly nose
>tfw she clarifies later she means Asian noses
>tfw everyone in our family is Asian
???
>>
>>36913107
>but they don't get attention
bruh females will always find a way to obtain attention.

my cousin regularly went downtown to pick up homeless guys near her age.

not kidding, i have one of their bikes that they left. spray painted and everything, probably stole it from some crackhead lol.

anyway she went through 3-4 homeless guys over the years and now she suckered some guy into letting her move to oregon and have him pay for her shit. dated for like 2 months and already they are "engaged".

she is fucking UGLY as hell and REALLY fucking fat, but still managed to get attention. sure it was low as fuck but it still counts.
>>
File: 1492090001872.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1492090001872.png
12KB, 243x243px
>>36913368
Not even close, at least men can respect each other even if they're ugly and virgins, as evident by this board and others.

Men and women alike won't respect an ugly girl or feel any empathy for them.

I'm talking about literal ogre tier girls btw. Even a fat 3/10 will have hundreds of thirsty betas messaging her on some dating site, they pretty much have to be almost deformed to not get any attention, and even that won't stop the Indians.

However, as easy as it may be for ugly girls to get laid compared to the average guy, would you actually rather be an ugly girl? I know I wouldn't, because at least as a man you can try proving yourself in other ways and get along with your fellow man. Looks are all girls have, as much as they want to deny it, it's the truth. I'd much rather be me, an average guy who gets nothing, than some below average fat skank who gets porked by subhumans. They may have it easier but nobody likes them.
>>
File: 1472841350159.png (275KB, 639x366px) Image search: [Google]
1472841350159.png
275KB, 639x366px
>unattractive women are the same as us unattractive men!!!!!
lol no Chad still fucks them and they have legions of unattractive men vying for them.
>>
>>36913107
ugly women still get attention from ugly men.
>>
>>36913519
>even that won't stop the indians

Fucking hilarious and so goddamn true
>>
>>36913107
>All women have is their looks
Fuck off, chimp.
>>
>>36913519
can you post an example of an ogre? im pretty sure nobody would go for them. nobody.

anyway women compete with other women. average women can try and compete, but if you're ugly and dont get attention from even decent looking guys, they fail
>>
>>36913599
I don't have any on me but I've seen pics, one of a fat pig woman with facial hair who still got hundreds of messages. I'm sure there's many others people have seen.

They have it far easier on dating sites, less so in real life I imagine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.