[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You learn you will never have sex again as long as you live.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1483151477971.jpg (65KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
1483151477971.jpg
65KB, 770x702px
>You learn you will never have sex again as long as you live.

It just won't happen to you again, or not at all.
Will you keep living? Or will you kill yourself?
>>
>>36913086
If you have had sex then you do not belong here. No, I don't want to hear your assfuck story. No, I don't want to know why you made the thread. You are not a robot and this is not open to debate.
>>
>>36913134
The amount of people who aren't robots here is staggering, it's hardly even worth the effort to fight it.
>>
>>36913159
>fight it
complain.
>>
Honestly I'd just kill myself.
Going a lifetime without having sex is really pointless.

When times are hard it's like, well, at least I'm not a virgin, ya know?
>>
File: 14895747291.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
14895747291.png
7KB, 225x224px
>>36913086
>again

s-sure
>>
I would be fine. I'm nearly 28 and still a virgin. I could do another 40 years standing on my head, son. It only gets easier with time.
>>
File: 12 (2).png (1MB, 959x1013px) Image search: [Google]
12 (2).png
1MB, 959x1013px
Sex is totally overrated Id be fine, Id miss the intimacy with my partner but w/e
>>
>>36913086
It would actually be a relief for me.

Living as a kissless virgin is a burden when you know that everybody else out there is having sex with no effort, so you have some kind of social obligation to atleast try to get intimate with a female.
If someone told me that I would definitely never have sex in my whole life it would be a great relief of this burden, I would never have to care about getting intimate with a girl or having any social interaction with anyone ever again.

No pressure whatsoever, just pure freedom to pursue my interest/hobby with zero distractions.
That would be nice.
>>
>>36913327
Why not drop the social obligation, say fuck the haters and come out as asexual?
>>
>>36913327
This actually makes sense

prob original
>>
Well fuck.
I'm not even allowed to give blowjobs?
Not really sure how my relationship is going to survive then.
Something nobody really seems to get is that if you aren't having regular sex, everything else will always start to crumble. It's why LDRs never, ever work.
>>
Well i could have gf to just hug, kiss and lie together while masturbating
>>
>>36913448
She'd leave u for a real man like Chad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.