[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roasties are the most despicable creatures in the entire world,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: stacy.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stacy.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
roasties are the most despicable creatures in the entire world, yet when men judge them with just as much harshness we are met with ridicule.

I can't contain my autism today, roasties are the one true evil of the world
>>
>>36911723
>roasties are the one true evil of the world
No, that would be thirsty betas who enable their behavior.
>>
>>36911723
>tfw 4'1
Get roasted, roastie.
>>
>>36911733

I stopped chasing women in high school, I just get reminded of their disgusting behavior and sperg out
>>
>>36911733
Roasities are the evil ones, but you are right that it's the beta faggots that give them all their power,
>>
>>36911829
Beasts are not capable of evil. Evil requires moral agency.
>>
>>36911736
What the fuck? Do you have no fucking legs or something?
>>
>>36911846
Evil requires power to actually do anything. Evil on its own is completely harmless.

In a horrifyingly ironic way, it's the collective mass of betas and non-Chad normies that make up society that brings this upon themselves.
>>
File: wristlets, when will they learn.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wristlets, when will they learn.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>36911723
This image is more accurate 2bh.
>>
>When her # is more than 2
>>
>>36911723
https://twitter.com/ellieponylover/status/511541773093859328
this is the original post "when he's shorter than you"
>>
>>36911723
>roasties
>one true evil of the world
Nah, not even close, Jews are about a million times worse because of their higher IQ, sneakiness and tribal cliquishness that they have perfected over three millenium. No roastie can compete with that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.