[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: that kid: fucking nutjob edition >The goth kid who set

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1492358278226.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492358278226.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
ITT: that kid: fucking nutjob edition

>The goth kid who set a computer lab on fire because his gf cheated on him
>The emo girl who stripped in class to the guy she fancied. Then proceeded to empty a fire extinguisher on him when he rejected her
>>
>>36910986
>That kid who wrote down swearwords on his test and got suspended

I was in the same class as him, it was fucking hilarious when the principal came to talk to him
>>
>That kid that drew guns on everything.
>>
>the kid who bricked another kid because he lured him on runescape

Seriously though, the guy who got bricked had his jaw fractured.
>>
>the kid who was doing coke at 15
>The same kid who used to come into school coked up
>>
>that kid who went to toilet once and all class made fun of him for shitting here until the end of year
Poor guy.
>>
>>36911093
Was so glad I got through HS without shitting at school, bar once when I was so desperate I snuck into the teachers toilets so I could shit in peace
>>
>that kid who locked himself in the bathroom during lunch
>those kids that laughed about it right outside the stall

>m-mfw "You done yet bro?"
>>
>>36911105
>shit in peace
I want this on my tombstone. Fuck some RIP nonsense.
>>
>>36911126
Although I do know of someone who shit themselves outside the toilets when someone accidentally knocked them into a wall

Moral of the story: master your own colon so you can never shit in public spaces
>>
>>36911142
Kids are such a cruel things.
>>
>that kid with downs syndrome who shat all over the toilet seat then got caught fapping
>>
>That kid that jerks off under the table at school.
He didn't even get bullied afterwards what the fuck
>>
>>36911183
>never trying a incognito wank at school
Okay normie
>>
>the lovely girl who went mega roastie and died from a heroin overdose
>>
>kid who tried to OD on calpol

I'm pretty sure every school had one of those
>>
>>36911366
We had a girl who tried to OD on vitamin pills
She made a big think about offing herself because she posted her tits on her tumblr and people found

Needless to say she became a laughing stock because of the vitamins and became the resident whore and now works for some stripclub
It's nice to see her every so often though and chat to her even when she's at work. I get discount lapdances from her because I was one of the only ones who were actually nice to her
>>
File: 1485472086335.png (5KB, 407x416px) Image search: [Google]
1485472086335.png
5KB, 407x416px
>that girl in high school who slapped my ass in the middle of the hall with a crowd of hundreds watching as a joke
What the fuck was she thinking? She didn't even know me.
>>
File: geghd.gif (927KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
geghd.gif
927KB, 332x332px
>>36910986
>the titcow who whored herself out as soon as she turned 16
>same girl who ended up with several STI's because she would fuck random people
>same girl who complains about slut shaming in her late 20's because she cant hold a relationship down because her reputation precedes her
>>
>>36910986
>That kid that downed half a bottle of whiskey at lunch and spent rest of the school day blind drunk
Somehow the teachers didn't even notice
>>
>>36913047
you know anon id forgotten about this guy

in my school he was called Grant, he would bring alcohol, anything he could get his hands on and just fucking down it before school or at break
never learnt what his demons were though. i hope he was eventually ok
>>
>that kid whk tried going to prom in a full suit of armor

Pic related
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.