[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What bank should I join? American, make 5 dollars an hour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1477099205414.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1477099205414.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
What bank should I join?
American, make 5 dollars an hour on an mTurk-tier site.
>>
>>36906309
What do you do anon, been looking for a shit job to afford my normie hobbies.
>>
>>36906309
>What bank should I join?
>American, make 5 dollars an hour on an mTurk-tier site.

Why do you do dumb shit like mturk? You could make more if you got a real job
>>
>>36906309
>What bank should I join?
>American, make 5 dollars an hour on an mTurk-tier site.
Oh I forgot to answer your question
My recommendation would be Chase, but shop around

I currently have Wells Fargo, and I wouldn't recommend it. I don't like their online portal too much, it has a half baked 2FA and just looks like shit and is kinda hard to use, and I've had bad experience with their customer service.
They also charge me $5 a month if I don't use the card at least 10 times... I prefer just taking cash out and spending it when I need so that is kinda a problem for me (for context I am a college student)
>>
>>36906662
take work from clickworker
>>
>>36906681
I can't lift due to severe back problems, mumble and shake when talking to strangers (irl or phone), have no degree or skills of real kind
What does that leave me with?
>>36906725
i'll look into it
>>
>>36906309
What exactly is your job? What's an mturk?
>>
>>36906309
I joined a local credit union and I've never had any problems with them. I never get hit with any fees, although I don't go roaming around the country using ATMs. If there's one available to you I'd definitely make use of it.
>>
a local credit union?
>>
>>36906309
I use bank if america and its pretty comfy. my mother works for corporate though and i get the top tier account shit for free so im biased.
>>
>>36906964
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Mechanical_Turk

>>36907189
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_union

Does no one know how to google any more?
>>
As I said in the last thread, Credit Union
>>
>>36907257
>trusting corporate-approved propaganda you find on google instead of fellow robots who will have your back
>>
>>36906309
I've had experience with Chase, Bank of America, PNC, and a credit union.

If you are /poor/ like me, I would stay away from Bank of America because I've probably gotten like 200+ taken from me in fees over the course of a couple years. I don't know why but I somehow always just get fucked

Chase is the best imo. It's pretty accessible, great customer service, and just presents itself nicely as a company. They even let you have a negative balance for a while without charging you, which is neat-o
>>
>>36907270
What are the advantages of a credit union? I had a roach-master friend who was the only person my age who used one.
>>
>>36906725
i also have wells fargo, but chase looks like the most attractive one to me. but only because i have good credit and they have some nice credit cards if you have good credit.
that said credit union is probably the one, though i have friends who have had problems with their cards getting frozen too often by overzealous fraud departments at credit unions.
but THAT said, there was a period of time where wells fargo was freezing my card every week for eating at the indian place across the street from my work and shopping at my local grocery store. idk what the deal is with that, I think they just wanted to get me on the phone to try to sell me loans.
if you care, all big banks are basically evil, and credit unions potentially less so.
>>
$5 hour? Why don't you try a piggy bank.
>>
>>36907397
Yeah the big reason I wanna move away from wells Fargo is because they have established themselves pretty well to be an unethical bank, a change of CEO won't do much. I've heard literally nothing but good things about chase from all angles - all big banks have to be evil to some extent I suppose, they are for profit companies after all, but chase seems considerably less so

I think I may switch soon, only downside is moving money between my parents and brother and I might be hard if we are all on different banks, I will have to convince them to switch as well... but my dad wants to anyways, shouldn't be too bad
>>
>>36907623
yeah, i'm going to move across the country soon (california -> new york if anyone cares) which probably means buying a lot of stuff so i'm considering switching and getting a big grown up chase card. extra $200 or whatever it is they keep sending me just for opening an account doesnt hurt either.
>>
>banks
Don't ducking trust them.
>>
Hey guys serious question if I ran away to start a new life could I take out loans or credit to live in a cheap
motel or some shit? What if I got a job?

What's this about chase giving you 200 dollars for free?
>>
I heard that you can get scripts for mturk and just fill random shit but don't they have repeating questions or questions that check for bots?

People on Reddit reporting 8 dollars an hour. Imagine having a script going for you while you work a normal job too. Fuck
>>
>>36908000
Nice trips.
Anyway that sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>36908176
People are makimg 60-100 a week just 2-3 hours or so a week but I didn't seem to make shit
>>
>>36907915
>What's this about chase giving you 200 dollars for free?
inb4 corporate shill
https://www.chase.com/checking/chase-coupon
>>
>>36906309

Walmart has money cards. Its a checking account and comes with a debit card.

Its 3 dollars a month. Best deal if your really tight on money.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.