[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smoked weed 2 months ago >have a drug test in 2 days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>tfw smoked weed 2 months ago
>have a drug test in 2 days
>>
>tfw everyone at your work including your boss is a stoner
>>
>>36906101
is yall hirin?
>>
>>36906074
2 months is plenty of time especially if you weren't chain smoking for months before quitting.
>>
you'll be fine my dude

just try to make sure you pee before you pee in the cup--if there are still somehow metabolites in your system, they're more likely to come out in your first pee of the day.

i recommend peeing when you wake up and then downing a bunch of beverage (i did vitamin water when i was getting tested, heard that b vitamins supposedly help out, probably a meme though) so you can pee a little bit when they need you to pee

honestly though 2 months you should be good to go even if you're some kind of no-metabolism fat fuck
>>
What's the point of drug tests?

If you done LSD, hookah, or smoke cigarettes it's not going to show up. Even if there's a false positive, the employer isn't going to pay extra to find out if you've been eating poppy seat muffins or actually doing MARIJUANA.
>>
If it is only weed you're fine, unless it is a blood test
>>
>>36906074

2 months.. 0% chance it'll show up on your test my dude.
>>
You'll be fine unless it's a hair follicle test in which case rip
>>
>>36906074
If it's a pee test, you're gonna be fine. If you're hesitant, go to a head shop and get that stuff that you drink that makes you pass the test.

I dunno about the Oral swab or the hair tests, but those can be beaten too.
>>
No true robot does drugs. If you use drugs to fill the holes in your life you're a normie.
>>
>>36906207
drug tests are born out of an earlier 20th century moral panic about drug use in america. the idea obviously is that you are less likely to be a productive employee if you use drugs, which might be true.

piss tests are disproportionately attuned to marijuana--most "hard" drugs flush out of your urine relatively quick, but weed can stick around for over a month.
most companies will stick with piss tests because they're the least invasive though.

another part of it is that it gives the employer some leeway. if they need to make cuts but nobody has really been slacking off on their work, a random drug test might give you cause to terminate a contract.

plenty of employers also use it to legitimately screen for hardcore drugs only--like everybody has to take the piss test, but the company just chooses to act only on the ones who come back for stuff other than weed

i think most places just include it as part of their pre-employment screening process because just the threat of a piss test will discourage methheads and legit junkies from applying
>>
You should be okay OP
>>
>>36906254
don't blood tests only show recent use though
>>
>>36906074
>8
Lmao this is from filthyfrank i forgot about this
>>
>>36906509
yeah a piss test would be worse than a blood test if you're trying to test for weed
>>
Just drink a bunch of cranberry juice.

>>36906349
>I don't know how to use alphabay
You don't need to know people to get drugs anymore, fagnuts
>>
>been smoking habitually for 2 years
>have to look for jobs because I graduated college

how long am I fucked for? I'm a complete skellington with a high metabolism

god seriously though, fuck these niggers and their drug tests, I wouldn't come in high and I'd do top quality work but OH NO YOU TESTED + SO NO JOB 4 U
>>
>>36906754
>I'm a complete skellington with a high metabolism
month and a half at max.
>>
>>36906754
I'm 6'1" 150lbs. I passed a piss test 5 days after smoking. I had the drink >>36906329 was talking about but didn't know I'd be tested that day. Passed with flying colors. THC binds to lipids in your body. The less fat you have on you, the less detectable THC in your system.
>>
>>36906754
You sound very similar to me. I'd say 3-4 weeks if you do it right. Lots of water, eat decent food not fatty processed shit, buy pre-workout/creatine type drink mix and drink a big ass glass of that once a day. Piss often. Someone said it before but pee at least once before the test. Pre-workout stuff will help keep your diluted piss yellow and full of vitamins so as to not fail you for diluted sample
>>
>>36906191
Are y'all niggas fucking hiring in this piece of shit, bitch nigga?
>>
somewhat related:

are drug tests still normal in states with legal weed?
and if so, will it disqualify you from employment the same as it would in a non-legal state?

i lived in wisconsin for a while and literally every job i applied for, including fucking taco bell somehow, had a piss test as part of it.

but like, if you live in colorado, do jobs generally just not care about the marijuana part of the piss test? it's not illegal, but it's still a drug.

i know asking a community of neets isn't a wise call here but maybe someone knows
>>
>>36907124
There's so many variables when it comes to who tests. Depends on the work and liability etc. But fail a drug test for weed in a legal state and you won't get the job. If the company does government contract work they're usually required to have drug tested employees. If you going to operate equipment or drive anything you will get tested
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.