[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever dated a girl who was raped before? I just found out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Old-Man.jpg (65KB, 760x400px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Man.jpg
65KB, 760x400px
Anyone ever dated a girl who was raped before? I just found out the girl I'm with was apparently raped by some (really) old guy. Not sure how to feel about this. Now every time I get with her all I'm going to be thinking about is some sweaty 60 year old dude flailing on her with his flaccid chode. Any ideas?
>>
File: bitch hold on.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
bitch hold on.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>36903563
>dating raped girls

my man please dont
>>
>>36903563
Don't believe it man don't believe it
>>
Raped by a really old guy. How did his dick even work? This seems like bait anon we need more details.
>>
>>36903563
better an old white guy than a able bodied nigger
>>
>>36903651
I disagree, I'm sure OP would love to raise not his son.
>>
>>36903648
Promise it's not bait. Apparently the guy who did it was a friend of her Dad's (now deceased) and one time when her and her brother (15 and 17) went on a business trip with him one of his coworkers gave her xanax and started touching her breasts. She says all she remembers after that is feeling really uncomfortable and waking up sweaty.
>>
>>36903637
Normally I wouldn't if she said it about someone who I could imagine her wanting to bone, but a 60 year old guy? I know girls lie all the time but why about that?
>>
>>36903563
I've had two girls I've dated claim this. The first I didn't believe at all
>>
>>36903792
What was it about the first girl that gave her away?
>>
>>36903711
Well, fair enough. Has she been to therapy/taken medication. If she looks like she is trying to get passed this I would say dating should be ok. Have her get std tested too.
>>
>>36903774
He probably kept asking until she said yes
>>
2 thing
-she might never want to have sex with you
-she could be desiring sex as a form to deal wth the attack, like sex is no big deal and stuff.

either way, help the poor girl, and be glad someone wanter to be with you
>>
>>36903563
My Ex was. Want to hear something really fucked up? Best sex of my life. Her whole body would tense up. Her pussy was like a steel trap.

She was really sweet but we broke up cuz I was a dick.
>>
>>36903965
She's dirt poor. Both her parents died when she was 16. I finally started getting her to go see some doctors but haven't even thought about therapy yet. She also didn't seem like she was trying to tell me to get something out of me. We got into an argument about how she can always be a pushover and finally she cited this as the reason why.

Also, she got STD tested recently and told me she came up clean.
>>
>>36904015
I feel like this is probably what happened...at the very least most likely because she was fucked up on xanax at the time. Doesn't ease my concerns that she's a pushover and might just say yes to anyone who asks though. I'd hate to break up with her she's nice but...definitely a pushover.
>>
>>36904115
Well she actually acknowledges she has a problem which is good. She does need therapy however so she can move on and have a healthy relationship with you. Do it as a couple if she seems scared but I strongly suggest she do one on one with an expert.
>>
>>36903823
She claimed a lot of shit. She had fake first and last name.
>>
File: litfam.jpg (145KB, 620x758px) Image search: [Google]
litfam.jpg
145KB, 620x758px
>>36903563
Got a similar problem
>22 year old virgin

Been talking to this girl from my old school met on tinder. Cant tell wtf is wrong with this chick desu. Says she was raped multiple times aborted the baby, She had ovarian cancer, her moms dying, lost her house.. Really dramatic about shit too.. Really just wanna fuck something so i can move on with my life. But gotta a feeling there could be some serious problems if i do. (Accused of rape or get some fucked up dieseases) Anyone deal with something similar?
>>
>>36904041
From what she's told me it's definitely the second. She's had a lot of partners and she doesn't even really care for most of them. I wouldn't call her a whore necessarily because she's not bitchy at all, but she is definitely a lot easier than most.
>>
>>36903648
60 is "really old"? How old is you niBBa?
>>
>>36904313
Compared to the 15 year old he was fucking yeah it is pretty old. I'm 25.
>>
>>36904193
I'll have to try and talk to her about this for sure. Thanks for the advice anon. She seems like the kind of girl who would be open to it.
>>
>>36904273
It sounds to me for sure like you are going to be putting in a lot of work to be with this girl. Everything you mentioned sounds like an incredible amount of stress. My guess is she's going to want to keep you around as long as possible so she has someone to talk to about all of these things. And that means she's going to hold out sex for as long as possible so you stick around.
>>
Sort of.
We were dating for 4 years, planned on waiting til marriage to have sex, it was her dream to do so. About a year and a half into the relationship, she got raped. She went from the happy cutie to the most depressed suicidal shell. It took everything I had to keep her going. I thought she was getting better, things were looking up. She was smiling again.
She killed herself just after christmas about 3 years ago.
>>
>>36904150
Eh, if she's a pushover make her be a submissive.
Collar her and make her content in knowing she's yours.
>>
>>36904927
>Cucked by a girl you never got to fuck.
>>
>>36904927
Fuck I'm so scared of having a girl that was raped or gets raped while we're dating
>>
>>36903563
I dated a girl who was forced into a "relationship" with a kid when she was in high school who broke her arm the first time she tried to leave him, and threatened her with death constantly if she ever tried again. He physically, sexually, and emotionally abused her to the point where she developed extreme mental illnesses.

It took a long time to come to terms with, honestly. I may or may not have at one point gotten his address and work schedule. It really fucked with my head because I loved her so much, and couldn't imagine anybody hurting her. As messed up as it sounds, part of it also hurt to imagine her being with somebody before me.

It presented a great deal of issues over the course of our relationship, to say the least. She had ENORMOUS hangups about sex, and her mental health issues from it made things very difficult, to say the least. She genuinely believed that people were incapable of loving her.

After around a year or so, I came to terms with it, although that was also the time I began to become less supportive of her issues because it stopped bothering me as much. We kept dating for a few years after that, and though I still loved her very much, and I think that a part of her still loved me, we both became far too tired and depressed after all of the shit we went through as the result of her issues (and many of my own), and the relationship ended.

My advice would be, if you really love her, it's worth every second to try and make it work. If you don't genuinely love her, don't waste her time or yours.
>>
>>36905287
I wouldn't say I'm in love with her. But I do care about her enough to stick around and see if it works out.

My real hangup is picturing a 60 year old meatball on my girl. It's just a gross image I can't seem to shake.
>>
>>36905237
What would you do if you found out she was raped while you were together or had been before?
>>
>Had a fling with this girl
>left town for a while
>came back
>got her to cheat on her new beta bf
>she tells him, he stays with her and so I have to go away because she wanted to keep the beta bucks
>Give her some time and then hit her up again, she's angry so I give up
>eventually she dumps him and calls me
>I fuck her, steal some money from her, and ignore her calls after that
>she has a new new beta bf now
>check her twitter for the lulz
>I troll her a bit
>she tweets about how her "creepy stalker is back in the picture"

She had been with at least 20 guys before me and said she had been raped. I ignored it at the time but now that I think about it she probably just got way too drunk and fucked a guy she wouldn't have fucked sober.

Her twitter is hilarious, but there's too much to explain in my post so here it is

@monalisasaperst
>>
I dated a girl who was raped and molested by her dad for a couple years when she was a teenager. I didn't find out until after we had fugged a few times, which made it very weird that she loved saying shit like "Rape me daddy, cum all over your little girl daddy" during sex and generally loved anything that was rough or restrained her. Still made my dick hard though so whatever.
>>
>>36906086
I don't know I'm leading a better lifestyle to avoid it.

Avoid party girls or anything like that
>>
>>36903563
>dating damage goods

Too much trouble get out while you can.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.