[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok i need some help brothers, here's some context. >My

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: tfw no gf.jpg (62KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
62KB, 500x439px
Ok i need some help brothers, here's some context.

>My brother goes to a club after school and i walk him down to his friends mom who agreed last week to drive him there and back

>his friend has a sister the same age as me who's pretty cute.

>she wanted me to walk around with her a few times about 3ish years ago and used to take pictures of me when i wasn't paying attention.

Would it be creepy/weird to ask her if she wants to go out to eat/whatever 3 something years later after not speaking to her since and now i've suddenly shown up to drop off my brother last week.

this could be my ticket out of robot-hood boys
>>
>>36903112
it wouldn't be weird. just don't ask immediately. by that I don't mean wait a few days I mean don't jump the gun as soon as you talk to her or it will be kind of weird and when you ask say something along the lines of "wanting to catch up"
>>
>>36903257
The thing is though is that im at their door for literally a less than a minute, should i try ask if i can sit down for bit or something along those lines?
>>
>>36903112
yeah but do it with 0 pretext of romance, or even friendship

in fact, look as apathetic as possible. irritated even

also post pics
>>
>>36903311

I wish you the best of luck anon.

How are you feeling about trying to ask her out?
>>
Dont look irritated. The idea that you need to look "agressive" to attract girls is a misunderstanding as some troubled girls may like it, but generally agressiveness is generally not liked in society.

If you play the aggressive game to attract her then you'll have to keep playing that game to keep her by your side. Kind of exhausting especially if you don't know what you're doing.

Don't play a game. And sometimes it's okay to admit that you're shy.
>>
Never mind lads i actually found her newer facebook she has a bf

Maybe next time lads FUCK I WAS SO SURE
>>
>>36903311
after those three years have you talked to her often if at all? if not then before asking her you should probably build up a relationship again before trying anything
>>
>>36903483
nvm to this >>36903531 that's sad Anon. sorry.
>>
File: ndx94h.jpg (9KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
ndx94h.jpg
9KB, 261x323px
>>36903112
Do it you big dumb idiot. Do it right fucking now. This could be your chance at finally finding a gf assimilating to normiedom. Don't fuck this up, this could be Providence delivering a gf to you.
>>
>>36903483
Disregard this, I didn't scroll down before posting. >>36903596

That blows anon. But, don't give up. Do you have any intel on the stability of their relationship? Could you get your brother to do some digging? Maybe she really likes you and got with her current bf because of some dumb reason.
>>
File: 1488042773355.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1488042773355.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>36903570
she is "engaged" to this guy as well so there is nothing i can do.

im at the point of extreme anger and extreme sadness for letting myself fall for this girl so quick.

i just want to be loved why is it so hard?
>>
>>36903483
do they look happy/invested?
>>
>>36903673
oh alright

do it anyways desu
>>
>>36903689
They got engaged or some shit a week ago it seems.
>>
>>36903673
she is not married if that serves as consolation
go for it and cuck that guy OP
>>
>>36903112
it would sound incredibly creepy, but women like gay shit and probably wouldnt notice how creepy it is. of course this is just my experience though. also have to consider how stuck up she is.
>>
File: 1493320403467.jpg (405KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493320403467.jpg
405KB, 480x640px
>>36903825
>r9k
>cucking anyone at all
highly unlikely
>>
>>36903902
hey, she liked him, that is leagues above the average robot.
>>
>>36903951
he never said she liked him so idk
>>
>>36903951
I don't think i have the confidence to do it honestly.

i can try work in as a friend and see how far i can get maybe but getting friendzoned is just gonna crush me.
>>
>>36904010
she already has someone. all you're gonna do by trying to get this girl is make yourself feel worse. just leave it alone now for your sake.
>>
>>36904069
your right there isn't much point, thanks for the help lads shame it was a waste.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.