[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insomnia thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: insomnia.png (317KB, 719x529px) Image search: [Google]
insomnia.png
317KB, 719x529px
How to win at the sleeping game?

>try to force myself to go to sleep
End up being more awake and stressed

>try to stay up all day so that sleeping pattern reset
Brain knocks me out in the middle of the day and sleeping pattern becomes even worse

>only get 2-3 hours sleep and wait until good time for sleep
Brain automatically wakes me up for no reason after 3 hours and unable to sleep again(currently happening)

>take sleeping medicine
go to sleep for 5 hours and feel like complete shit for 2 days

>finally fix sleeping pattern
Sleeping pattern gets later and later every day until the same thing happens again about 2 weeks later.
>>
I can sleep well if I do a lot of stuff in the day. Not necessarily exercise or hard work, just anything that isn't sitting at my computer.
>>
>>36902413
Lol doesn't help for me, today I slept through college and everyone had taken pictures of me sleeping.

Will probably happen again today too.
>>
>>36902327
Fucking hell, if this isn't me... I've come to the cobclusion that I just have to live with this.
I have migraine as well just to make it even worse.
>>
File: 1494029008729.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494029008729.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>36902494
Yup, me too. I went to sleep at 8pm and woke up at 11pm and I know for sure I am not going to be able to sleep for the rest of the night.

Seeing the fucking black and white flashing shapes already.
>>
File: dfgserfg.gif (640KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
dfgserfg.gif
640KB, 498x278px
>>36902327
im right with you anon insomnia sucks
>>
>>36902327
Congratulations: you're fucked.
But if you're not a member of society then you don't have to play by their arbitrary rules and patterns.
Sleep when tired, don't when you're not, you can't force it anyway and trying to sleep when you can't is just frustrating and a waste of time.
>>
>tfw quit Seroquel
>tfw withdrawal side effects are insomnia

wew lad
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.