[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf like pic related? Pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n3n2l2NikY1sn0zw1o1_500.jpg (166KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3n2l2NikY1sn0zw1o1_500.jpg
166KB, 500x414px
How do I get a gf like pic related? Pic related.
>>
>>36901425
Buy pencils and pens then draw her
EZ
>>
>>36901425
>How do I get a gf like pic related? Pic related.
Women are universally fucking garbage
You want a bf
>>
>tfw no nerdy baby-faced gf to spank/bully/humiliate me
>>
>>36901425
Woould a trap be acceptable?
>>
>>36901425
look friendo, a normie speaks. You won't get a femdom gf, ever. They just want to be hugged and fugged.
>>
>>36902092
>Woould a trap be acceptable?
trap mommy gf? pretty hot desu
>>
>>36901425
Eh, it's not that great. It just felt like I was taking a really hard shit.
>>
>>36902109
>a normie speaks
If you're telling the truth, kill yourself for being a normie. If you're lying, kill yourself for lying about stupid shit on the internet.
>>
>>36902154
I'm here to stay and you can do absolutely nothing to kick me out. I love your memes and don't feel bad if you insult me.
But don't worry, I'll only announce my status when it's relevant.
>>
>>36902188
I wasn't insulting you, I was giving you a directive, which was to kill yourself.
>you can do absolutely nothing to kick me out
Why do dumbshits always point this out as if we don't understand? I fucking know I can't force you to leave, but can't you think of something a little more clever to say?

Now I AM insulting you btw
>>
>dildo up butt
>ass spanked raw
>she's telling you to be quite while she milks you with her thighs

I want this.
>>
>>36902235
I just like to get you a bit angrier about it. Besides, if you know you can't stop me, why post anything at all?
As for insults, I was just talking about possible courses of action you would take in the future to kick me out. As your post proves, I predicted it correctly.
Let's stop here, the thread was about something else.
>>
>>36902279
The thing is, female doms do exist, they're just rare, in all likelyhood much rarer than male subs. It would be dumb to say there are absolutely none at all.
>>
File: marge-idgaf.png (196KB, 558x426px) Image search: [Google]
marge-idgaf.png
196KB, 558x426px
>>36901425

Near Impossible
my friend, no woman will see you as something she can respect if you ask for her to do this to you. She may halfheartedly indulge you once, but after that she'll be secretly disgusted by you.
Women, by and large, cannot separate this type of kink from homosexuality, and unlike lesbianism, they find a male's heterosexuality to be incredibly fragile. Women even assume men who want to commit anal on the woman to be latent homosexuality projections. Woman are completely baffled why any man would want to fuck ass over pussy, the only reason they can draw is that he's gay.
Now, imagine, you ask your lady to put something in YOUR ass. She will be disgusted and confused and lose all respect for you. She'll begin openly disrespecting you in public and eventually leave you.

I know you can cherry-pick a few woman whom are just outliers in this, but that's all they are. There will never be enough to go around for the amount of men who wish to experiment with anal/prostate play. Its just the way it is, its not something most guys are going to be able to share and enjoy with their gf/wife etc.

Sorry, bro. You'll have to go it alone with that stuff.
>>
>>36902328
Well now, of course I'm not going to claim that literally no human with XXY chromosomes exists, for instance. But this is a game of numbers.
I don't know if I didn't imply it well: I've done that kind of thing with my gf, but she doesn't see much of an appeal in it. She hasn't disrespected me as the marge poster says, but she's no true dom. And I know I'm stupidly lucky and don't deserve her.
In short, don't hope for such a person. Finding her is a miracle, and miracles don't happen when you force them.
>>
>>36902279
>why post anything at all?
(you)s
Anon wins if you give him (you)s
>>
>>36902553
I understand. Honestly, the best bet is to go outside of the BDSMsphere entirely, and just do vanilla sex with no dom/sub. There's still room for both partners to encorporate some of their fetishes, and she won't feel pressured to be a dom.
>>
>>36901425
first you'd have to not be such a sack of shit, then you'd have to actually leave the house. pretty simple shit even a worthless fuck like you has managed to screw up.
>>
>>36902811
Completely true. BDSM people give it so much importance that you can feel like you're a fucking casual compared to them.
>>
>>36902876
>pretty simple shit even a worthless fuck like you has managed to screw up.
This doesn't quite make sense.
"Even" implies a subversion of expectations, such as "Even a caveman could do it.."

You see, sense cavemen are stupid, if they're able to grasp a concept, it can't be that advanced. The way you worded it suggests the reversal. You would expect a sack of shit to screw up, so you wouldn't use the word 'even.'
>>
>>36902979
Basically, if you'd worded it like "even a worthless fuck like you should be able to clean up and make a name for yourself" it would have made sense.

Alas, a tragedy has unfolded, which was that instead of doing it in a correct way, you chose to do it incorrectly.
>>
>>36901425
read homestuck
>>
>>36903277
This is rather poor advice, anons, I'd suggest not following it.
>>
>>36901425
You'd probably best look not to be their BF, but friend of the side of her relationship. Similar to cuckolding. You'll never be a BF at least. Give them room to fuck the alpha.

Even still this is difficult. I've had conversations on tinder where the girl indulges it for a spell and you come back later to find yourself unmatched. Either lose the fetish (which is very difficult) or pay for the service. There are some crazy good sensual massage places where I'm from that'll do the whole shebang. I recently had an offer to get to know one of the masseurs and her BF outside of work.
>>
>>36901425
Sugar daddying it up is another option too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.