[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today i've shaved my penis and asshole very precisely and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1460355400273516050.jpg (638KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460355400273516050.jpg
638KB, 1600x900px
Today i've shaved my penis and asshole very precisely and then masturbated anally, i mean i was jerking off later too cus it's impossible to reach an orgasm just masturbating anally, and it was fucking amazing.
Last time when i shaved these parts was half a year ago and i wasn't doing that yet.
It felt like i was touching sweet pussy, really, it's the new level of masturbation, especially when you have desires to be a woman and try to feel like her

pic rel is how smooth it felt
>>
>>36901382
>it's impossible to reach an orgasm just masturbating anally
You just havent hit the right spot anon, keep trying
>>
>>36901399
i mean it's possible physically, but not for me yet (yeah, maybe i haven't hit the right spot, but don't feel like i want trying doing it, cus current masturbation is satisfying enough for now)
>>
>>36901382
what did you use for this?
I haven't done butt play since I was a teenager and not sure If I want to try it again.
>>
post your boipucci right now
>>
>>36901382
How did you shave without getting razor burn and ingrown hairs OP?
>>
>>36901382
>shaving asshole
N-NANI?
>>
>>36901667
You use a trimmer and spread your cheeks and then just do it.
>>
>>36901712
Trimmer is not close enough for my liking
>>
>>36901712
>You use a trimmer and spread your cheeks and then just do it.

1. Thats fucking disgusting
2. The trimmer will tear the anal membrane apart
3. >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>36901667
>razor burn
just shave in the shower, the water is plenty enough to lubricate. I don't use shaving cream anymore
>ingrown hairs
literally just don't directly shave against the grain, do a combo of with the grain and going sideways
>>
>>36901603
>>36901667
just used better quality disposable razor, and took me some time of flexing
>>
>>36901747
Thanks buddy will try this
>>
>>36901736
Well you trim and then wax.
>>36901741
>jamming the trimmer into your anus

I don't think you know how a trimmer is actually supposed to work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.