[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legalize euthanasia/why is suicide illegal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: physician-assisted-suicide.jpg (12KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
physician-assisted-suicide.jpg
12KB, 370x278px
Every human should be allowed to end his life, we were put in this evil world by a cruel vagina and now we're forced to enslave ourselves 10 hours a day everyday for the rest of our lives.
Look, I want to die, but I don't want to suffer doing so, I want a painless death. Is that much to ask? I don't like going out, I don't like people. People are evil, homo homini lupus. I am a loser, I suck at everything, my genes suck.

Please tell me why euthanasia or assisted suicide is illegal? OMG I'm forced to keep living this shitty life until the day I die naturally. That'd be like 50 years of pure suffering and pain.
>>
You can kill yourself anytime you like. But you can't enlist someone else to kill you because that's assisted murder. And the Supreme Court says the State has a compelling interest in preserving human life.
>>
>>36898406
Euthanasia isnt legal because the state would lose tens of thousands thousands economic batteries overnight
>>
Jump off a cliff? Seriously EZ and painless what are you waiting for
>>
>>36898508
But I don't want to suffer, or fuck up my attempt and end up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life, that really would be like hell.
>>
If you're too pussy to kill yourself then you don't really want to die.
>>
>>36898528
>a terminally ill vegetable on life support literally living off tax dollars and producing nothing is an "economic battery"

Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>36898555
Then that's your problem pally. Either do your research and kill yourself properly or fuck off, because you don't get to contract with someone else to perform a crime.
>>
>>36898572
You buy shit dont you? You have parents who buy shit for you? You pay tax on all of that. Dont think you just live for free because you dont.
>>
>>36898535
I really doubt that would be painless.
>>
>>36898627
There will be pain but it won't last long if the jump was high enough
>>
>>36898601
Are you implying I'm a terminally ill patient on life support? Because that's the plaintiff every single Supreme Court euthanasia case dealt with, and they're the ones who made the law saying euthanasia is a federal crime.
>>
>>36898406
There should be mandatory euthanasia for all those to weak to care for themselves.
>>
>>36898699
Babies wouldn't stand a chance
>>
>>36898699
Yeah we actually don't live in Nazi Germany if you can believe it
>>
>>36898770
No, sadly the world we live in is an evil one, the knights of the light lost the war. :(
>>
>>36898508
>And the Supreme Court says the State has a compelling interest in preserving human life.
>burgerland claims this but doesn't have healthcare
Do you guys actually believe this lol?
>>
>>36898555
Climb a communications tower. A 1000 feet fall would be an awesome way to go and you sure as hell won't survive. Buy a go pro first though.
>>
>>36899426
>socialized medicine is better at preserving human life

How's that multiple year wait time to see a doctor to treat your cancer working for you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.