[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a mother's immediate reaction the second she learns

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: best.jpg (37KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
37KB, 625x415px
What is a mother's immediate reaction the second she learns her son has killed himself?
>>
Probably screams
>>
File: 1474673622535.jpg (8KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1474673622535.jpg
8KB, 398x398px
>>36897979
OOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOD WHAT DID I DO WRONG

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MY POOR BABY, I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST HEARD YOUR HEARTBEAT. YOU POOR SWEET CHILD

PLEASE COME BACK, I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS. I'M NOT GOING TOO!
>>
>>36897979
She's probably gonna freak out but then get over it when she realizes she no longer has to take care of her loser freeloading son.
>>
>>36897979
What the fuck this nigger is with his son this has to be propoganda thread
>>
>>36898015
>Tears out hair
>Scrapes face up with nails
>Comes close to a heart attack from internal suffering
>Hyperventilating
>Etc.
>>
>>36897979
I'm more impressed by the fact this moon cricket is with his son
>>
>>36897979
Depends.

If she liked you she will feel like shit, maybe even die herself if she's not very healthy and has high blood pressure which old people have a lot.

If she hated you / was a shitty mother, she will just think it's one less problem or one more problem (if she has to pay for everything related to burial, emergency service bills, etc).
>>
>>36898016
l kek'd

originaI
>>
My mother told me if I die before her they will just have to bury her with me.

so probably not well.
>>
>>36897979
he goes for the cleaning products
>>
>>36898019
Makes me laugh how angry people get when a black person is exposed to them.

Repressed memories of getting beat up by blacks in middle school right? LMAO
>>
>>36898046
Dude, I was eating salami one day. Walked into the house while eating. Mom sees me, her face went pale af and she started crying really fucking hard. She thought I had been curb stomped from the way the salami looked in my mouth. I had to console her for like 10 minutes.

Mothers have a very physical attachment to her children.
>>
>>36898090
>I was the funny guy, so the black dude who walked around the hall with 2 chicks in FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL. He would beat the shit out of anyone who messed with me. My friend pushed me into a locker and the kid saw wrong. Slammed some random passerby into a locker as hard as he could.
>>
>>36898015
>WHAT DID *I* DO WRONG
don't mean to be a dick here but whats with this line of selfish thinking?
>>
>>36898090
Lol its true though niggers arent fathers ya they crank kids out but thats it
>>
Test post riginally
>>
>>36898039
He loves his son Anon
>>
My friend killed himself. At his funeral his mother, who, according to him, had been a tremendous bitch his entire life was absolutely devastated and crying constantly. My friend got one over on that cunt for sure.
>>
>>36897979

Some of the greatest psychological pain that it is possible for any human being, anywhere, to experience, in most psychologically normal mothers.

The only male that any woman ever really, truly and unconditionally loves, no matter what, is her son. Not her dad, not her brothers, least of all her string of boyfriends, much less the one that actually inseminated her. It's her son. When the son dies for whatever reason, the woman's reason for being is obviated. For a man, the comparable tragedy is when his wife or gf of many years dies. The death of a child will hit almost as hard for the man, but it hits the mother worst of all.
>>
>>36897979
>who's gonna take care of me when I get old? [ Time for another child? | No time for another child. ] Damn!
>>
>>36898250
Ha really? It isn't that selfish since it's usually true. You don't let ndgative seeds get planted in your children and if they are you put your life on hold to tear them out.
My mom would never think that. Shs'd be like
>I saw this coming, I wish he wouldn't
>>
Original Relief
>>
File: mushroomman.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mushroomman.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
After a while they start to look like this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.