[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: shekels.jpg (8KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
shekels.jpg
8KB, 313x161px
im a jewish dude that sits safeli in israel , i always see jew memes on the internet , and i love them ( not getting triggered at all ). but still when i see all this things about antisemitism and the dangers of being a jew outside of israel i get really confused .
so ive desided to ask you , how do you really feel about jews , do you even give a shit , and if U a jew do you really struggle?
IM NOT talking about the political problems of israel and the midlle east , i really dont give a shit .
im talking about pure human interactions .
only from personal pov and situation .
>>
>>36896261
Personally i dont give a shit, heck one of my mates is jewis (altough hes the one always to argue with and witty like a fox so others outside of our group can easily hate on him) BUT I hate jews controlling our media and financial status
>>
>>36896261
I'm a Jew from the southern US. I have never struggled with anything. I was the butt of a couple jokes while I was in high school (e.g. Someone threw a nickel down in front of me and asked if I felt compelled to pick it up), but they were really insignificant events. I didn't cry or tell anyone. I'm not oppressed at all. I come from a pretty wealthy background, and there IS a bit of stealthy pseudo-discrimination at the upper-end of WASPy society-- for example we knew better than to try and join the oldest country club in town, that's not a place for us, but I've never had any real negative impacts on my life because I was Jewish.

There's a night and day difference between a place like this and what you'd encounter IRL in the US. A lot of the shit on 4chan is just jokes. Some of it might be serious, or things people genuinely think are true, but you've just got to let that roll off your back. Can't fight every battle. There's some legitimate criticisms to be made too, of course. Both of Israel and Jews in general. And we are nothing if not prickly, insular and smug as a people, which makes us a great target for shitslinging.
>>
expected stupid shits , got legit answers , thanks guys love this site
>>
File: jewpepe.jpg (136KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
jewpepe.jpg
136KB, 655x650px
>>36896261
Every hook nosed Jew I've met has screwed me over. Time to bring back the ovens.
>>
>>36896261
I consider Jews just like everyone else. Sure, there's some paranoid schizophrenics on this site who think every person even with a little Jewish heritage is in on a global plot to kill all white people and take over the world but for the most part it's just innocent bants
>>
>>36896934
>Someone threw a nickel down in front of me and asked if I felt compelled to pick it up

so were you?
>>
>>36896934
>(e.g. Someone threw a nickel down in front of me and asked if I felt compelled to pick it up)

Well did you?
>>
>>36896261
Most of the Jews I have known have been great guys. All the Jewish women I've known and many of the men were total assholes though. Very vocal about Israel and seemed to legitimately believe in the chosen/goy distinction. Basically, this has made me a reluctant antisemite. I really wish I could like the Jews I meet but so many of them are often possessed of the same terrible qualities.

As people say, if everyone's an asshole to you, you might be the asshole, and I think at a population level, this may be the case with Jews.
>>
>>36897103
>>36897146
Haha, no. I'm actually terrible with money. Maybe it's the goyishe genes from my lapsed-Catholic Dad.
>>
>>36897258
i had a bunch of jew guy friends in school. they were fine. the jewish girls were ALL uptight cunts though and i fucking hated them all
>>
>>36897258
In my experience, as the Southern Jew from above, those are the sorts of attitudes you find in NYC, Boston, South Florida, California, etc. You'll find very few people like that in, for example, New Orleans, Houston, or St. Louis, or in small towns in flyover country. Also it's more common amongst more religious Jews. Those people never leave their bubble. They go to the same schools, marry the same people, go to work for each other's Dads, and basically exist in this alternate universe for most of their lives. Also too, when you're young, a lot of parents will send their kids to sleep away camp and shit-- some of those places try to indoctrinate you to move to Israel. I went to one so I know. I am pretty sure I used to puff up like a turkey and voice my righteous outrage when people criticized Israel back then, I've mellowed out now. I didn't move to Israel but like 10 of my friends did (they encourage you to take a gap year after high school and go there). A few even stayed for a few years, served in the army and all that. Every single one of them has come back to the US because they can't assimilate into Israeli culture.
>>
>>36896261
go to >>>/pol/
personally i hate jews they have being lying and manipulating since ever
>>
jews exist to be hated
>>
>>36896261
you guys have this obnoxious way of bickering that makes me want to gas you. its so annoying and sickening its like some little kike weasel barking a you. and you all look like rodents with beady eyes.

furthermore, most of you don't have a coherent personality besides some weird kike prescription personality. secondly, your voice lacks affect.

fuck jews.
>>
>>36896261
I would personally like to get rid of every last one of you, since you're a blight on humanity.

Go shill other boards, JIDF. Or better yet, stay away from imageboards. Wherever people can speak freely, the jews quickly become hated.
>>
Can you be a Jew ethnically, but not religiously, or vise versa?
>>
Because of Judaism I lost a part of my penis against my will and will never have it back. Die Jews Die
>>
>>36898226
No. The kike will lie to you, but they still accept atheist kikes as part of the tribe, while converts/kikes-by-marriage never really become accepted, even though their descendants eventually might.

The jews are a TRIBE. Genetic first and foremost.
>>
>>36896261
I only really despise powerful Jews. I don't trust any Jews though, not even common ones. I know and you know that Jews will always put their own tribe before anyone else.
>>
>>36896261
Most Americans don't recognize Jews as something to persecute outside Nazi jokes and your occasional KKK member, for the most part they are just normal citizens
>>
>>36898284
The jews didn't start out powerful. They are a tribe, loyal to their own first and foremost. And they have a fucking cancerous belief system to go with it. If you remove them from power and try to reinstate muh liberal democracy equality for all or whatever, they will just take over again within 2-3 generations.

Imagine being in a TS co-op squad while everyone else is playing free for all
>>
File: 1430175596696.jpg (121KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430175596696.jpg
121KB, 576x720px
>>36896261

no such things as jews, what you really are, are satans.
>>
>>36896261
Don't give a shit in the slightest. Met a couple of jews in my life and they were fun to talk to, even with my social ineptness.
>inb4 shill
Aryans can't be robots
>>
>>36897009
I'm here, I can see you back, fuck you.
>>
>>36898383
>Aryans can't be robots
Don't have to be Aryan to be 100% white, fine by nazi racial laws and also hate kikes. Besides, there are places that are 99% white, and every place has bottom tier males.
>>
>>36898383
>Aryans can't be robots
If by "Aryan" you mean Nordic, this is the opposite of the truth. Nordic people are literally THE robot race.

Why do you think so many Germans, Norwegians, Dutch, Swedes, etc, are complete autists
>>
>>36898383
Kike roleplaying spotted

orig
>>
File: click.jpg (106KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
106KB, 428x500px
>>36898378
>no such things as jews, what you really are, are satans.
>are satans
>satans

You sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>36898226
>>36898268
the answer to his question would be yes then.
if you are of jewish ancestry you will be regarded as a jew, even if you dont believe in judaism.
also, if you convert, you will not be regarded as ethnically jewish. but your brood will be at some point, as anon pointed out.

>>36896261
I live in Germany, OP, no jews here to be seen, somehow. Therefore, I have never spoken to or even seen a jew in my life first hand.
>>
>>36898414
>nazi racial laws
Hitler was a fucking opportunist and declared anyone who stood in the way of the third reich as lesser
>blamed Germany's economic fall on jews who are barely distinguishable from whites
>made Japs honorary aryans
>said blond hair blue eyed slavs were subhuman
it was a fucking meme
>>
>>36898461
>If by "Aryan" you mean Nordic, this is the opposite of the truth. Nordic people are literally THE robot race.
i don't
>Why do you think so many Germans, Norwegians, Dutch, Swedes, etc, are complete autists
how are they complete autists? Last i checked tall blond rich white guys are roastie magnets
>>
>>36897285
>>36896934
Harry/George is that you?
>>
>>36896261
I fucking hate them with all of my heart
>>
>>36896261
Jews have been some of the funniest and most influential comedians in my life, which is kind of an odd thing to say given that I'm not a comedian myself, but I really came to have a particular appreciation for them and the way they see the world. Which is not necessarily indicative of how Jews in general are, I realize, but it still leaves me with a feeling of... familiarity or good will or relatability.
>>
I think jews are sweet. They're like black people, the sterotypes are fun to joke around about and they're often times some of the most pleasant people I've met.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.