[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>humans beat the shit out of these with clubs for fun >older

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: harp-seal-pup-1a-1996.jpg (18KB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
harp-seal-pup-1a-1996.jpg
18KB, 350x235px
>humans beat the shit out of these with clubs for fun
>older male seals kill and eat them

oh....
>>
>>36895901
What older male SEALS are doing to seal cubs, does not justify HUMAN filth doing the same. All human filth clubbing anything, to death, for fun or something else, needs to be done the same. And it will be done the same, one day. There's no other way to gain justice.
>>
>>36896129
i guess the people that club them supposedly eat them, but it's still pretty sad these things will actually waddle up to a human out of curiosity only to get their brains smashed in by ice gooks
>>
I agree. Day of the rake when? We have tolerated those dogfuckers for too long
>>
Testing for connection error.
>>
>>36896189
>club them supposedly eat them
They club the cubs to death for their skin:

"Every year, commercial sealers descend on Canadian ice floes to slaughter tens of thousands of baby harp seals. Some will be shot to death, while others will have their skulls crushed with hakapiks - hooked clubs with piercing metal tips. The seals' skin will be torn off and their bodies thrown onto piles to rot on the ice."

http://www.canadasshame.com/about/

Imagine that being done to HUMAN babies, in front of their mothers.

These f*ckheads are the kind of people who should be massmurdered, not some innocent pedestrians.
>>
>>36896129
How is it any different than any other animal killing another animal?
How is it any different from a cat toying with a mouse, killing it and tossing it away?
At what point during humanity's evolution did it go from being okay to not being okay?
>>
>>36896970
WTF? This still isn't banned in fucking canada
>>
>>36895901
Real talk? Humans are pretty much the only animals that don't kill their young for one reason or another.
Seals do it because they're seals.
Dolphins do it because they're dolphins.
Horses do it when they get scared and need to kick something to death.
Cats do it when they get annoyed.
Dogs/wolves do it when they get territorial.
Gorilla's do it when its not their kid so why the fuck should they care what happens to it.
Hamsters do it when they get hungry.

Honestly I won't go out of my way to kick a random kid to death but if i see a kid running towards traffic or about to stick a fork into an outlet i'm not gonna bother risking myself to save them that's literally the job of his parents not me. At the sametime if i'm fucking your now single mother that doesn't mean i'm now suddenly in charge of your safety or emotional well-being thats between you and your actual parents and not my job.
>>
>>36896970
Its different.
The mother seals actually give zero shits unlike human mothers.
Its not a necessary survival mechanism for them to get that attached to one cub when they can literally push their cub over and run off knowing any predators will take the now fucked over baby and safely live to have more seals. Theres also so damn many of them it doesn't matter if one dies or not.

While technically speaking those same stats apply to humans the actual emotional turmoil is now present.

Apples to oranges think of seals as literally emotionless things once they're adults because they really are.
>>
>>36897234
You've got to be a complete retard not getting this one. OF F*CKING COURSE IT IS DIFFERENT BEING DONE BY HUMANS, AS HUMANS ARE F*CKING CAPABLE OF EMPATHIZING. We KNOW what other living beings feel, when they are being clubbed or hacked to death. We also KNOW that they too, want to keep their lives, just like we do. HAVING THIS KNOWLEDGE, makes it criminal for us to kill animals for whatever reasons we like, like getting some fur accessories. It also makes it criminal for us to kill animals that are very young, in front of their mothers. You can not expect this from an animal. Animals are not capable of emphathizing, as they LACK THE THEORY OF MIND. They do not know, that their prey feels the pain they would feel being killed themselves. They do not know, that their prey, or any other living animal, has the same will to keep its life, as they have. Animals are totally oblivious to these things. HUMANS ARE NOT.

>>36897268
Yes, it is fucking Canada. Altho there's a whole lot of unbelievable shit being done in other developed countries too, like the annual whale hacking feast in Faroe Islands, where they hack whales to death alive. Also US military shoots and mutilates animals alive, hardly even euthanized, to do some tests.

There's Satan existing in this world, otherwise it would not be possible that these things are being done in developed countries.

Do not expect any replies after this one. Got to quit this now, otherwise it's going to take whole night.

Whale hacking feast in Faroe Islands:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173617/Fishermen-chase-250-whales-beach-Faroe-Islands-locals-leap-water-glee-stab-death-slaughter-turns-sea-red-blood.html

These people are Satan's bastards.
>>
>>36896129
I would argue the opposite. It's their fucking species, not ours. If they don't give a shit about their young, why should we?
>>
>>36897442
>The mother seals actually give zero shits unlike human mothers.

THAT DOES NOT JUSTIFY ANY HUMAN TO CLUB BABY ANIMALS TO DEATH THO. If THAT is what you are trying to say, there is something wrong with your brain.
>>
>>36897893
BECAUSE WE HAVE THEORY OF MIND, UNLIKE ANIMALS. Is that too complicated for you to grasp?
>>
shall we do it you and i?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FF810kBAs
>>
>>36897974
How so?
Real talk at this point if they didn't cull the way they do the population would boom and instantly starve in a single generation. They've bred linearly with the hunting rate thats why "thousands" get hunted every damn year but surprise next year theres another thousand and the year after etc.
If the leaves didn't hunt at the rate they do now instead of some baby seals living all baby seals get to experience starvation and then the local food pyramid fucking tanks.

Now justify, against this, not bashing their cute little brains out without using an argument that won't get them all killed or is based solely on emotions.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.