[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/the big dog/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Art_clifford_laying.png (4KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
Art_clifford_laying.png
4KB, 340x255px
Who here /The Big Dog/?
>>
this right here is the big dog and this is HIS lawn. btfo
>>
You're a big dog.

originalireiomadamama
>>
File: for you.jpg (123KB, 943x960px) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
123KB, 943x960px
>>36895344
for you.....
originaldog
>>
>>36895293
You think you're the top dog, huh? You think you're the big dog? You think you've got the best dogs? Do you think you can just walk up here, walking down the street proclaiming yourself top dog? Do you think you're the top dog? Do you think your bark is the loudest? Let me show you my big dogs, let me show you what I've got in my wallet. Let me show you something special, I want you to know how special you are to me. I want you to know that you're not the big dog, but I'm the big dog. The big dominant dog, the top dog, the leader of the pack, wolf pack, alpha. I want to show you my big dogs. Right here, this big dog, this is my silver Chihuahua, one of the uncommon big dogs. You think you got what it takes to defeat my silver Chihuahua? Well let me throw this at you... A platinum retriever, that's right, its higher than a golden retriever. This dog, this dog right here, is more powerful than you could possibly imagine. It's got 14,000 attack points, its the biggest dog around. You think you're the top dog now, huh? Well I'll show you. My greyhound bus. It's a bus that's named after a dog. It's got 15,000 attack points. Now do you think you're the top dog? You think you're the top dog around here? Do you think you can just walk around my street and piss on any fire hydrant you want? You think you're the kind of dog that can come into my house and just piss all over the carpet? Piss all over the rug? Piss all over the motherfucking blinds? Do you think that I'm okay with you doing that? Do you think I'm an alright person? Do you think that, deep down inside, that I'm an okay person? Maybe I'm just a bad person. Maybe I'm a bad dog. Maybe I want you to treat me like I've been a disobedient puppy, but let me show you something else, let me show you something that I've never shown anyone before. It's my frog dog. It's the best dog ever. It's got 16,000 attack points. It's more powerful than both of my earlier shit-tier dogs. This is an A-Class dog right here.
>>
>>36895322
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo...
-Dunn turns off mic-
>>
>>36895692
this is my yard now
orangione
>>
>>36895515
I came in here to shit post but can't now because of this guy stealing all my thunder
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.