[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did anime go to shit? What happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 130360.jpg (31KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
130360.jpg
31KB, 640x345px
Why did anime go to shit? What happened?
>>
>>36895189
Lower expectations. They realised the could spoon-feed the average anime consumer elephant dung, and they'd eat it anyway.
>>
>>36895189
Flash animation ruins a lot of shit.
>>
>>36895189
Creative bankruptcy
Laziness
Overused tropes
There are a couple of enjoyable shows every season, a memorable one once in a while and the rest is generic stuff or meme material.
>>
>>36895189
You cherry picked on shit screenshot from dbs, kill yourself faggot.
>>
moeshit, ecchishit, haremshit and isekaishit ruined everything
>>
>>36895189
Straight males. Now the emphasis is always on cute girls before anything else.
>>
>>36895189
anime was already shit anon but you eat it up because you were a teenager
you just grew up

finally
>>
>>36895909
More specifically, straight male otakus who spend money on buying cute girl merchandise, which leads anime studios to make anime that panders to those audiences to make easy money.
>>
>>36895189
The Dragonball series ended a very long time ago. What remains is thoughtless money milking.
>>
>>36895819
>cherry picked

Super is full of garbage like this, plebshit.
>>
well OP i myself am not the biggest dbs fan but the animation has generally improved throughout the series
>>
>>36895189
Why does /a/ always fall for the close up of background meme?

I've went there twice in my life. First time the thread for the anime I wanted to talk about was full of fujoshis.
Second time around I see an image similar to OP's and it got about 200 (You)s, all taking the obvious bait seriously.
Never returned after that.

I've seen more sensible posts on /v/ fighting game threads, and that's seriously saying something considering they're all 16 year olds who can't successfully DP 50% of the time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.