[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think calling me a "nigger" is funny? My people's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
Do you think calling me a "nigger" is funny?
My people's blood is behind that word.
You are physically degrading me by using that term and if you ever say it in my vicinity I'll personally enact justice on behalf of my ancestors
>>
>>36894320
i was just memeing i actually have a couple black friends
>>
File: 1486413693251.jpg (148KB, 579x664px) Image search: [Google]
1486413693251.jpg
148KB, 579x664px
>>36894320
Nigger nugger
>>
File: moot waifu.png (60KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
moot waifu.png
60KB, 456x570px
>>36894320
I don't think there's anything fun about being a nigger.
>>
>>36894320
what'd you ancestors ever do for you besides fuck?
>>
That's a very niggery thing to say
>>
how can i degrade something so past the point of degradation that it's sub human?
>>
>>36894320
Holy shit he's got a gun!
>one honorary good guy medal, a key to the city ceremony, and a donut run with the local PD for saving all the bystanders with my quick thinking and trigger finger from the no doubt massacre that was about to be "enacted" on us
>>
File: sissy brainless retard.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
sissy brainless retard.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>africans plunder europe and asia taking slaves and whatever they could get their hands on for probably thousands of years
>whites buy some slaves from arabs, jews and indians
>OOOOOOY VEY YOU FUCKING CRACKA IMMA KILL YOU HONKIE
>>
>>36894320
No and I don't like saying the word. Consider me indoctrinated. Where do I sign up for the bbc?
>>
>>36894320
I use Nigga, wich its a therm invented by black people and even promoted by Tupac as an alternative to Nigger.
You fucking Nigger
>>
>>36894320
>if you ever say it in my vicinity I'll personally enact justice on behalf of my ancestors
I'd love to see you try, nigger
didn't you learn your lesson from skittles boy
>>
File: 1477426191639.gif (417KB, 180x182px) Image search: [Google]
1477426191639.gif
417KB, 180x182px
>>36894320
All of those things are spooks, lmao
>>
File: ivo.jpg (54KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
ivo.jpg
54KB, 600x564px
>>36894320
Race-baiting normies need to leave
>>
>>36894320

as long as your kind continues to flagrantly throw that word around, ill continue to use it as well, nigger.
>>
>>36894320
Not all robots OP. I personally love niggers.
>>
No, I do not think is funny.
>>
>>36894320
I never thought nigger ment race but I am sorry you mad.
Im sorry man
>>
>>36894320
>I'll personally enact justice on behalf of my ancestors
>muh ancestors
>muh heritage

Despite race, your heritage means nothing. If you're a piece of shit, you're a piece of shit, no matter what amazing things they accomplished. They wouldn't be proud of you, but even if would be it wouldn't even matter because they're dead. Do something with your life other than being a nigger. You know, like the rest of us.
>>
>>36894920
>I never thought nigger ment race
What did you think it meant you imbecile?
>oh no niggers are just the ones we don't like
>>
>>36894480
Are you qt? desu
>>
niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot
>>
>>36894320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azgo5J_PW04
Then a fucking nigger I should be sell drugs and make money thats ll women want.
>>
>>36894320
I find it really damn funny because it comes from negro, which is just "black" in my language.
So it's like saying "ayo blue" and you get buttmad. It's just a color lmao
>>
>>36894412
No one loves you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgVRdNt3UkE
They look at you as a destroyer.
>>
File: 1471455981234.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471455981234.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
I'm a Berber and yes, you are a nigger. I can't mention that I'm from North Africa without people assuming that I'm some disgusting, black, big lipped animal that can't even handle the concept of Civilization.

I despise you with every fiber of my being, you've ruined the region and image of my people. I'll happily support whatever and whoever preaches your destruction, I just don't get it, aren't you conscious? People don't like YOU because YOUR PEOPLE act like a bunch of fucking savages then blame Europeans, while stealing others achievements but
>naaw mane wes aint stealin sheit good bois

I HATE YOU
GO BACK TO
SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
YOU DICK WASHING FUCK
>>
>>36894320
Funny way to ask to be called a nigger OP

NIGGER
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.