[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>S-sorry, Sir. I'm new here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 19

File: 1487451730898.png (109KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487451730898.png
109KB, 631x595px
>S-sorry, Sir. I'm new here.
>>
>>36893351
Why didn't your manager give you training?
What a shitty guy
>>
>>36893381
>Why didn't your manager give you training?

No one gets proper training in fast food. They just put you up there and you have to either figure it out for yourself or ask your co-workers.
>>
>>36893407
Well that makes me re-think what I'm gonna do in summer when I'm off from uni

oh well I suppose
>>
>>36893351
Say it with a smile.

"My apologies, sir! I just started here, and am learning the ropes. Thank you for your patience!"
>>
>>36893407
its not like its hard, if you cant figure it out, you're probably retarded.

T. McDonald's Employee
>>
>>36893513

I didn't work at Mcdonalds. I work at a Tim Hortons and there's a billion drinks I have to learn how to make and it's hard to remember them all and the costumers are mean if you take too long. The pic is just an easy shop I made of another feels guy.
>>
Lol I remember my first and last day, I woman got mad I didn't know the drinks so she threw hers at me. So I filled up her cup and threw it in her purse. Oh my the was the best day ever. The screams she made. "I paid $100s of dollars for this purse!"
>>
What is it your first two weeks of fast food? Don't worry kiddo, you'll learn the ropes, heheh.
>>
>>36893802
>"I paid $100s of dollars for this purse!"
it's funny because the kind of person who would scream this is probably lying about it
>>
>>36893842
And it made me laugh because she chose to take an expensive purse in a fast food restaurant. Id never treat anyone like that, but regardless to bring something that expensive is asking for trouble.
>>
File: 1485899022441.jpg (4KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
1485899022441.jpg
4KB, 160x180px
>>36893351

>been working there for 3 years
>still say this to try and make customers think Im not stupid
>>
>>36893967
I did and felt humiliated. I don't know how people can stand being made fun of in public. I'd kill someone.
>>
File: 1494135138419.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494135138419.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>36893407
> be me
> get wagecuck job
> piss poor training
> never get good at it
> boss sees that I'm not good at it so gives me poor/bad hours
> no time to ever improve
> end up quitting due to fear of being fired

Something to that effect has happened to me on nearly every job I took
>>
>>36894230
>Boss blames you for problem he created by not training you
>>
File: 1477660072410.jpg (44KB, 392x406px) Image search: [Google]
1477660072410.jpg
44KB, 392x406px
>>36893351
That's still no excuse wagie, I expect you to be on top of your game at all times. *Sigh* you just don't care anymore do you, oh well I guess I'll just talk to Mr Shekelstein and get you fired.

Filthy wage cunt.
>>
>work in retail
>those cunts in the back room are starting shit again
>ask me why I'm too good to eat lunch with them
>I just want to do my shitty job and go home
>these miserable cunts have boring lives so they stir the pot as much as possible

AHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: hm.jpg (6KB, 200x247px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
6KB, 200x247px
>Graduate in Computer science
>Get bullshit sales job while I look for a real coding job
>Give literally 0 fucks whether or not I keep the job, planning on leaving right when I find a nice CS job
>Can be the resident alpha who tells boss to fuck off and gives no fucks when he's yelled at
>Thought they wouldn't fire me because high turnover rate and I actually do my job correctly unlike the rest of the GED educated neanderthals that work there

Yesterday
>Come in 20 minutes late wearing sunglasses and eating a burrito
>Boss: You're late AGAIN, anon
>me: eat a dick
>Him: You know what...get the fuck out of here. Don't bother coming back.
>Coworker: We actually put all your stuff in this box so you don't even have to waste time packing. Please just leave.
>Slowly walk over and pick up box
>walk out
>Everyone cheers

...I thought they all looked up to me
>>
fast food sounds like hell. I'd rather have a comfy night shift retail job
>>
>>36894868
Haha EPIC, you know you can be alpha & nice it's called being a b r o d i e
>>
File: 1494045829966s.jpg (8KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1494045829966s.jpg
8KB, 250x235px
>>36894720
Could be worse.
> be me
> work in job I've overqualified for but the only one I could get
> coworkers are lower class scum--pretty sure everyone had gotten in trouble with the law at some point
> want to make friends since I have to work with them anyway
> no one ever talks to me voluntarily
> try to join in conversation
> angry stares
> "we weren't talking to you"
WHAT THE HELL I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I remember my first day at dollar general, I was told nothing and had to figure out the register. You can't void an item or do much of anything without a key, and only managers have those, but I had no idea. They left me completely alone at the register, a line was building, a guy couldn't afford everything so he wanted an item taken off, and I had to run around the store looking for someone to help. I didn't know my coworkers' names yet so I couldn't shout for them.
>>
>>36894868
this is a very good post/image combo
really does feel like a b plot from always sunny
>>
>>36895173
You should have just shouted "Muhammad" it's the world's most common name
>>
File: 1494303779211s.jpg (9KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494303779211s.jpg
9KB, 244x250px
>>36894868
The type of person that posts on /r9k/ is not going to be the resident alpha unless you work in a workplace where the people are more introverted and weird than you.
>>
>>36893381
>Why didn't your manager give you training?
welcome to retail/fast food
>>
>>36893802
wow what a cunt. i'm glad you got some revenge
>>
>>36895435
Yeah I threw my shirt in the fryer right after I was called to he managers office. I hate fast food and the people. >>36895435
>>
>>36895369
I'm generally beta as fuck, but I can sense it in my bones when I'm around people who are passive and overly pleasant in nature and in the absence of any commanding presence I automatically become domineering, loud, outgoing, chummy, and a bit abrasive

In the absence of assholes, my body senses an asshole vacuum and seeks to fill the void
>>
lifting boxes > retail
retailcucks will never learn
>>
>>36893351
>>36893381
>>36893407
Its not even worth applying or even taking the training seriously. Within those two weeks you can find a much more comfortable better paying job than mcdicks with actual effort.
>>
>it's a 'upper management people are visiting so you have to annoy every customer by trying to sell them stuff, trying to give them a basket, trying to get them to donate to charities, trying to get them to apply for a credit card, and trying to get them to do the surveys on the receipt' rerun
>>
>>36895369

being alpha is so overrated

beta is a viable strategy. I've beta-ed my way to a doctorate. I am somewhat amorphous though and can be a lower level alpha when the situation requires, which is only occasionally. Really, the ability to read your environment and make the correct decision to adapt even a little is more valuable than being a strong alpha with no ability to adapt. Or at least equal.
>>
>>36896050
>beta'd to a doctorate

literally all you have to do is study and write and be useful, your personality has like 2% bearing on that.

You can control people better with beta characteristics. when faced with opposition, a man who begs and grovels and pleads "please do this for me, sir" is more likely to have tht person do the favor for them than the guy who goes "You'd better do this for me or else"

However, playing the beta lowers your sexual charm and in the end thatis literally priority number one for most people.
>>
>>36893351
I feel sad for those new guys, fucking shitty customers
>>
Wageslave general?
>clopen multiple times per week
>sleep schedule is so erratic you can't even enjoy your days off
>spend every waking moment worrying about work
>>
File: 1446247848959.png (396KB, 1832x2366px) Image search: [Google]
1446247848959.png
396KB, 1832x2366px
>21 year old university student with absolutely zero work experience
>summer finally here
>apply to low end wage cuck jobs.
>no response
>walk in to wall greens,harris teeter,subway,food lion all of them tell me to apply online
>say fuck it and go get a volunteer application from local animal shelter

kinda depressing you need to put in this much effort for shitty mcdicks job.
>>
>>36894868
You're still a hero.
>>
>>36897271
Why don't you apply online for those ones?
>>
>>36897739
i already have applied online to all those places online but they never get back to me. I applied to game stop the other month and i walked in to ask about my application and the person told me to just wait untill they contact me. Fucking jokes i hate living in a small southern college town, my friend up north walks in and gets an interview on the spot with no work experience.
>>
File: weed dude lmao.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
weed dude lmao.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>36893351
AHAHAHAHAHA

pathetic wagecuck, make me a burger, be careful not to burn yourself on my fries
>>
File: big pepe.png (404KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
big pepe.png
404KB, 770x578px
>>36893967
>been working there for three years
>still not the manager

Just pathetic, wagie

Now make me a burger
>>
>>36897271
>>36897869
>Apply online (K-mart)
>Get interview
>Tell them I'm making a game even though I'm really just making some sprites for a friend
>Oh and are you selling it?
>No it's free
>They look disgusted
>They hire me and tell me I need to shave to work there
>never shave and they never mention it again
what the fuck happened
>>
>>36893351
>Oh he must be new here

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1494329503113.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1494329503113.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>>36893351
>tfw survived Flagship Understaffed Deli for 3 years
>tfw the quality of the food is so high we get other store directors visiting us and we see corporate almost weekly
>tfw hardest job I've ever had though
>tfw they dump 3-5 peoples jobs on you for one shift
>tfw have to skip breaks just to keep pace
>tfw I can actually just walk into a new deli now because of Journeyman status and my managers name
>>
>>36898356
I mean that literally too. A local Fred Meyer store Director and the Deli Manager. Said to me. "You can walk on whenever."
>>
>>36894487
That's middle management 101
>>
Idc if you're new here

Give me tendies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36898356
Do you actually go through an apprenticeship to slice some meat? kek
>>
>>36898356
>he slaves away for his corporate master
>he skips his own breaks to work harder for the eternal Jew
>he's proud of being such a useful idiot that he can transfer to OTHER stores to work hard for the same corporate master
I will literally never understand how anyone can work hard at some shitty retail/fast food job. It's a special kind of cucked
>>
>coworker calls me up while I'm on day off
>her register is frozen, doesn't know what to do
>tell her to restart it, it'll take a few minutes but that fixes it
>she doesn't know how
>tell her to press ctrl+alt+delete (that restarts the register)
>she can't find the buttons
>try to walk her through where each button is
>she struggles but eventually finds them
>says that they don't work
>tell her to press them at the same time
>she says she is, but it's not doing anything
>don't know how she's fucking up but whatever, plan B
>tell her to unplug the register and then plug it back in
>she can't figure out how to do that
>try to walk her through which cord is the power cord
>she unplugs one and plugs it back in, nothing happens
>another
>and another
>she can't find the fucking cord
>have to drive 15 minutes to the store to restart her fucking register
>walk up to it
>press ctrl+alt+delete, it instantly shuts down and starts restarting
>customers bitch at me for it as I walk out
I'm not even the manager or anything I'm just the only person who picks up the phone.
>>
>>36898604
because we are broke college students who dont have mommy and daddy pay bills for us. Not really hard to understand if you werent spoon fed everything by our parents.
>>
>>36898645
So? That somehow makes you value your free time less? That's somehow a reason to deny yourself breaks to work harder for Mr. Rosenburg?

Or maybe you actually fell for the "if you work hard at an entry level position, you can become the CEO one day!" meme
>>
If we skip our breaks here we get fired.
Same if we come in early or stay late. They say we're taking advantage of the company if we do that...
>>
I worked in retail and on my first day, they put me at the fucking help desk. I couldn't help anybody with their problems, and I couldn't even tell them where the bathroom is.
If that wasn't bad enough, they put me on register alone. Everyone else in the store went on break and I had like 10 people in line. It was my first day so of course I was slow.

I quit right after that. I know it's usually best to wait it out because "maybe it will get better" but fuck that. Never did retail or fast food again.
>>
>recently started a new job at a farm
>my job is literally picking fruit
>really hard work
>the 'head farmer' fucking hates me
>I am much slower than my co-workers at picking the fruit
>for example strawberries
>co-workers have all been here for many years and are excellent at their jobs
>I am slow, obese and my hands hurt all the time
>the farmer calls me 'the only cattle on the fruit farm'
>also pats my belly and says 'you better not burp those mcdonalds chemicals fatty, this is an organic farm'
>can tell he will fire me soon
>co-workers find it funny and intentionally work faster to humilate me

fuck normies
I will come back to this farm and personally throw locust eggs onto the crops
>>
>>36898723
so you work construction/warehouse now how is that?
>>
>>36893351
Neet larping are we anon? What has Neetmanity come to?
>>
you wanna feel like shit just be younger than 40 and work in hard labor. Those kinds of dudes bant the fuck out of people.
>>
>>36898734
>also pats my belly and says 'you better not burp those mcdonalds chemicals fatty, this is an organic farm'
Ahahahahahaha
>>
>>36898537
Nah, the Union does it so I keep my pay when I switch jobs.

>>36898604
Not cucked, just hardworking. Helps take my mind off of those nagging existential thoughts.
>>
>be me
>walk into fast food store
>ask for an item I know they don't have
>kid tells me nervously they don't have it
>ask to see manager
>AYY YO MANAGUH THIS GUY CALLED ME A NIGGUH
>because I'm black he gets fired no questions asked
poor little wagecucks
>>
>>36893802
And then you got fired and your restaurant got sued
>>
>>36898817
Yes, if you deny yourself your own rights to slave away harder and make more shekels for your kike overlord, that is very cucked
>>
>>36898875
What rights am I being denied? I'm in Washington. Short of shooting someone they can't fire me. Even if I suck at the job.
>>
>>36898759
Wow, how did you figure that out? But yeah I do warehouse now. I've been moving up to different warehouses almost every year, and hoping to find something perfect.

It's pretty easy. You mostly get a list of stuff to pull for a customer, and then you do that all day. It's comfy and the only person I need to talk to is the manager. No annoying customers, co-workers, or anything.
>>
>>36898938
You're not taking your breaks to do tasks that should be assigned to more than one person. You gain nothing from this aside from the pleasure of making noseburg another few shekels
>>
>>36898953
most people who hate retail like warehouse/ construction jobs more just lucky guess. That sounds nice i wouldnt mind a warehouse job.
>>
>>36893351
You the faggot that couldn't operate the order screen OP?
>>
>>36898092
>>They look disgusted
hahaha what
>>
>>36898734
>>36898734
is this real? this is pretty funny.
>>
>work factory job
>coworkers are old immigrants and white trash drug addicts covered in tattoos

do young, normal people even work these days or are they all neets
>>
>>36899451
tend to fall into:
retail, schooling, nepotism, or something good in the entertainment field.
>>
>>36894868
>Can be the resident alpha who tells boss to fuck off and gives no fucks when he's yelled at
>Thought they wouldn't fire me because high turnover rate and I actually do my job correctly unlike the rest of the GED educated neanderthals that work there
>...I thought they all looked up to me

lost my shit, that story was fucking great
mistake 1. doing your job too well made the Neanderthal GEDs resent you
mistake 2. getting away with talking back to management AND outperforming them made them resent you even more
mistake 3. doing better than the Neanderthals wasn't a guarantee of your job security in the face of acting like a rebel because management didn't want them getting any ideas, especially if they already aren't working well as it is
>>
I don't know how much that costs.

I'm sure there's a bathroom here. I just can't help you find it.

Stop paying in change.

There is no diet water you fat cunt

Your breathe smells like shit

Just because it's chicken doesn't justify eating 50 nuggets
We're out of that

Here's a few responses for success
>>
>>36899451

I'm young and white but I have a comfy work at home office job now because working shit jobs for shit pay while surrounded by Mexicans and convicts motivated me to go back to school.
>>
File: bosspepe.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
bosspepe.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>>36893351
Wojak! Are you crying on the job AGAIN? huh? git your ass over here go-i mean boy if i catch you slipping up ONE MORE TIME you'll be fired! is that understood? I'm you'll be working extra hours and i'll be cutting up your paycheck for being such a stupid mutt. *walks over to window*
>>36894500

i'm sorry about my mean little work elf, what can i get for you, friendly NEET?
>>
>>36893583
Can I have a double double.
>>
>>36893478
> Customer insults you
> apologize
> call him sir with a smile
> thank him
wage slaves need to swallow any pride they have left.
>>
>>36899848

It annoys the asshole customers if you are way too nice but they can't complain about it.
>>
>>36895369
Alpha guy here, believe it or not even meatheads like me have feelings and seek solace anonymously online.

You'd be fucking shocked how diverse the demographics of this place are.
>>
>>36897271
Real unemployment rate is around 17%.

That's why.
>>
>>36898356
why do you enable such an awful system where you are barked around and live in constent fight or flight mode?

wagies truly are cattle
>>
>>36898604
For some of us hard work is it's own reward.

Some people have some measure of pride in themselves and seek to excel at whatever they may be doing at the time.

You wouldn't understand. You will one day when your parents finally are done with your shit. Maybe.
>>
>>36898734
>>the farmer calls me 'the only cattle on the fruit farm'
>>also pats my belly and says 'you better not burp those mcdonalds chemicals fatty, this is an organic farm'

He's trying to help you, you disgusting subhuman. Tough love is the only kind of love some people have ever known, and he's trying to help you in his own way.

Get in shape. Trust me, life's more fun when you do.
>>
>tfw you have to work with someone that wasn't trained by you

Why does no one else know how to properly train the retards around here.
>>
>>36897876
nice image retard lmao
>>
>>36893478
I used to do this until I got sick of people being inpatient and rude as fuck to me.

Then again I used to work at a bar, and not McFaggots

Them: Hi could you do a baby Guinness?
Me: Sorry about this but what does that entail exactly? I just started here
Them: What the fuck aren't you a bartender? Don't worry about it then
Me: ...
>>
>>36900201
because no one properly trained them to begin with.
>>
File: 1424833911155.jpg (31KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1424833911155.jpg
31KB, 599x337px
>>36893351
Honestly 90% of people are terrible at their job.

Anyone else revel at the fact that businesses somehow find a way to pay people for essentially doing nothing of value? I know many people who shift papers around on a desk for 8 hours a day and get paid $60,000. How do businesses afford to pay these people?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 653x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 653x458px
Having to boss around retarded normgroid children all night makes me feel bad for them, i work night shifts at a McDonalds in a busy shopping centre and i always get stuck with some 15 year old who doesnt know their ass from their elbow.
>2 weeks ago
>get asked how to make 6 chicken nuggets
>"Just put them in the box"
>"How?"
Pic related
>>
>>36893407
Its the same in a warehouse.

Just get on the forklift and drive u retard
>>
>>36901415
What warehouse companies should I look for?

I am looking for a warehouse job where i move boxes and don't have to talk to autistic customers. I literally just want to move boxes/drive a forklift.

How is a warehouse job? Can you tell me about it?
>>
>>36898842
please tell me this is real that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>36899451
white trash drug addict IS the norm
>>
File: pepe_never_dream.jpg (95KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_never_dream.jpg
95KB, 612x472px
>>36900576
Because the STEM people do actual work while everyone else benefits from their labor
>>
>>36895778
How fast do you lift the boxes? I worked with an African and he did it with a real sense of urgency. I was constantly on it, but I wasn't racing through it. Why the fuck would you? Should I be hurrying at an uncomfortable pace?
>>
>>36901716
This

and they have the nerve to make fun of us and call us nerds.
>>
>>36899251
Capitalism does some shit to people's brains.
>>
File: 1494347071642.jpg (31KB, 540x892px) Image search: [Google]
1494347071642.jpg
31KB, 540x892px
>15, just hired at mcd
>second day, working window
>can't handle change, always sperg out and drop it to where they can't get it and I can't get it
>customer pulls up
>gives me a 50
>gets like 3 quarters some dimes and nickels as change
>drop it
>say sorry and achieve full sperg
>try to lean out and grab it
>slip on grease
>slam face against side of car
>bloody as fuck nose
>nearly fall out window
>headset falls off
>guy shouts "what the FUCK"
>drives to next window
>runs over headset in the process
>just holding back tears running to bathroom
>quit two days later

can i just get like a hug or something, please
>>
>>36903485
if thats real i hug bro. ultimate feel i hate myself ;_;
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.