[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1493744841861.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1493744841861.png
35KB, 632x852px
When was the first time you ever put a whiteboy in his place?

For me it was back in like the 3rd grade when I was at the tether ball courts and this little fag named Darrel wouldn't shut up and kept on making your mom jokes and shoving me
I got annoyed and socked him in the stomach and dude fell on his ass, all the other kids around me were like Ooooooh lol
He didn't tell on me though, he just said to the teacher we were playing and I accidentally hit him too hard, lmao little faggot looked depressed for the rest of the day after recess
I have no doubt in my mind that he posts on /pol/ now
He never bothered me again which is pretty hilarious

Did I mention I was also the best tetherball player at my school
>>
File: 1400032729745.jpg (188KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1400032729745.jpg
188KB, 622x626px
Nothing to see here bois, just move on your way.
Just another soon to be ded thread.
>>
File: 20170509_103652.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_103652.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>36891961
This is based on a true story and is not bait

You think I'm a larping /pol/ whiteboi?

No, I beat them up
>>
File: 1494117205451.jpg (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494117205451.jpg
175KB, 900x900px
>racist nigger chimps out over kid trying to make friends because chip on his shoulder over white people because preconceived media narrative
>>
>>36892172
Cry more lmao
>>
>>36892081
I like your hand desu I love strong brown bois
>>
>>36892081
i really do like you, i wish we could be friends.
>>
>>36891924
I go to a liberal shithole university and the black student union on campus had a march last week.
I didn't really care for it but the looks on white people's faces were so uncomfortable as it was happening, I had a pretty good kek about it
>>
>>36892209
>>36892218
Thanks friends

I keep myself fit and strong, physical state is just as important as mental state
>>
>>36892081
You may be tanned, but that story is falsified. I know because I am Darrel.
>>
>>36892279
Darrel Burns?

Oh shit, what's up bro
>>
Niggers of /r9k/, why is your race so consistently useless?
>>
>in class yesterday
>am white
>hear other white guy make racist joke
>see beta nerdy black guy heard
>he doesn't do anything just sort of looks away

how do you not look like a beta bitch but not look like a retarded ape in that situation?
>>
>>36892081
Not with that wrist, pucciboi.
>>
I grabbed a white girls ass once at a car navel out of town and got away with it, apparently to those who don't know me I'm attractive
>>
>>36892487
Grab my ass next
>>
>>36891924
>He never bothered me again which is pretty hilarious
So a person who beats other and the other doesn't try anything back is "hilarious"?
How exactly?
t. never fought in my life
>>
>>36892345
Not much, still a fag and making shit up about me I see. You always were the one no one liked but I stuck up for you behind the scenes.
>>
>be white
>see this thread
>still not offended
>>
>>36892279
Give us the real story daddy Darrel
>>
>>36892517
I can do more than that if you want
>>
>>36891924

>be me, 13 years old whiteboi, at little brother's little league game
>hanging out with friend, just screwing around
>spic bitch and nigger bf start harassing us, calling us names and throwing shit
>try to ignore, spic bitch's big mouth makes it impossible
>makes some whitey comment as we just try to walk by and head back to bleachers
>tell her to fuck herself
>she is enraged, gets in my face and eventually slaps me while her chimp bf eggs her on from other side of a chain link fence
>instinctively back-hand the living shit out of her, she drops to the ground
>nigger comes storming from other side of fence
>take baseball my friend and I were playing catch with, pump-fake, then drill nigger square in the back, goes down moaning like a faggot in heat
>head to bleachers, spic and nigger bf come back later with a posse and start throwing rocks
>local police see this and force entire group to leave
>enjoy rest of game spic and nigger free

Good feels
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.