[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl finally shows interest in me >"quirky"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2957.jpg (34KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2957.jpg
34KB, 466x349px
>girl finally shows interest in me
>"quirky" goth tumblr girl
>the thought of fucking her makes my dick shrivel up a little bit
>probably still gonna do it just to lose v card
>know I'll hate myself for it
Chad's been dating and fucking any girl he wanted since he was 15. Life really is unfair.
>>
>>36891885
Is she cute? If she is cute - then there should be no shame in it. Tumblr girls seem to be kind of kinky and lewd so you might have a decent time.
>>
>>36891885
Tumblr girls are cool if they're not into politics or gender.
>>
>>36891885
>quirky" goth tumblr girl
I'd give anything to date one. They're so cute
>>
>>36891885
>>girl finally shows interest in me
normans need to die

but seriously, it's not like you can't convert her if she's really into you
>>
>>36892576
Physically speaking, no not really. But that's not my biggest issue with it. Her personality and SJW opinions just make me mad half the time. The other half I'm just tolerating.
>>
>>36892654
Yeah, be careful. Don't be a dick and just ghost after sex, but don't get too involved if you don't want to deal with that.
>>
>>36891885
>>36891885
Post a pic numbnuts
>>
>>36892740
Nah senpai. I'd rather avoid any chance it'd come back around to me.
>>
Goth girls are pretty great imo. Unless they are sjw tier posers. Which is what it sounds like you found. Don't get accused or rape. Just run.
>>
>>36891885
Don't stick your dick in crazy, but if you do, bring your own condoms and flush them afterwards- women impregnating themselves with used condoms is a shushed issue, but it exists as a quick searches proves, with many women asking about how to do it on forums. Also bring a consent form. You can never be too sure with these kinds of people.
>>
>>36892605
>>36892641
>>36892867
Yeah, just so we're all clear, she's very SJW.
>>
>>36891885
where did you met her ?
Now that's a stupid question but does she look like a virgin?
>>
>>36892953
High school. Many, many years ago. And I know for a fact that she is not.
>>
>>36892917
Do not do not do not go near that.

Do not.
>>
>>36892917

Sex positive SJW?
>>
>>36893007
I suppose I would do the same if I was you. Go for it, Bukowski's first time was with a 300lbs cunt who tried to rob him afterwards if it's of any consolation.
>>
It goes without saying that if you don't like her, you shouldn't pretend to so you can fuck her, right? It's a really shitty thing to do. You'd be using another person.

Just asking in case you're somehow unaware of this, and are only considering it because you think it's not evil.
>>
File: 1473212892088.png (311KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
1473212892088.png
311KB, 680x681px
Never get involved with sjw filth
>>
>>36893211
If she's not a virgin it literally does not matter
>>
>>36893284
Of course it does. Perhaps not to you, but certainly to the person being lied to and used.
>>
>>36893374
She shouldn't have let herself be pumped and dumped by Chad. Alternatively, if she's still with her first (who should be her husband or at the very least planned husband), she should not be cheating. Either way she deserves whatever happens. If she she didn't want to be used as a fucktoy she should have been more conscious in her choice of men.
>>
>>36891885
And anyone who treats sex like a highfive you should avoid.
Take it from me.
The one who waits for love is better.
Dont lets lust tell you how to be.
Find someone worth it.
I know loneliness gets you in a frump but you cant just let anyone use you.
>>
>>36891885
Magick is better than that fate, do not abandon hope.
>>
>>36892706
>Don't be a dick and just ghost after sex, but don't get too involved
Leave her alone then and go get a hooker...
>>
>>36893459
>She shouldn't have let herself be pumped and dumped by Chad.
Well then blame MTV or maybe chad said he loved her and bailed.
Ask her why she fucked those dudes.
Or just dont bother with women.
Seems like you are confused about this?
>>
>>36893459
Yeah, trusting people is such bad behaviour, definitely it should be punished.
>>
>>36892917
Even so, you should still respect her. No need to be a mysoginistic dickhead over nothing. Actually treat her like a human being, like she is.
>>
>>36893624
this really
she might have stupid ideas, but there is no point of reinforcing them
>>
>>36893624
I never said I was gonna do anything of the sort. I'm the type of person who would probably stay in a relationship with a woman I hate for years just because I have no other options.
>>
>>36893624
>SJWs
>human beings
Another retarded namefag for my filter.
>>
>>36893755
You don't get that
>stay in a relationship with a woman I hate for years just because I have no other options.
is not compatible with
>treat her like a human being
?
>>
>>36893817
I'm to complacent to be mean to anybody.
>>
>>36893854
But you're lying to her and taking advantage of her. If you hate someone and have a relationship with them it is going to show, in one way or another. Only a vulnerable woman would let you do that to her in the first place.
>>
>>36891885
just fuck and dump her you fucking beta, stop overthinking it
>>
>>36893931
Oh my god who the fuck cares? How the fuck is all of that my fault? It takes two to stay in a relationship. You sound like the type who calls all women queens. If she's so hurt and damaged by my unenthusiastic attitude she can fucking leave.
>>
>>36894010
>You sound like the type who calls all women queens.
Well I'm not. That would be tasteless. Also, it's just as wrong to do this shit to a man.

>If she's so hurt and damaged by my unenthusiastic attitude she can fucking leave.
This is what I was referring to when I said
>Only a vulnerable woman would let you do that to her in the first place.
If she doesn't leave, it means she's too weak or confused to see things as they are, and probably TRUSTS YOU. All those things just make it an even more evil thing to take advantage of her.
>>
>>36894237
Well I don't give a fuck. Like at all. It's just two people settling. It happens every day.
>>
>>36894237
Not everyone can get the person they want.
>>
>>36893476
Fug off tumblr
Origini
>>
just hire a whore or something jeez
>>
>>36894801
I don't have that kind of money senpai.
>>
>>36894519
>>36894344
But they should be given the chance to make an informed choice. If you hide from them how you feel about them, you're lying to them to better take advantage of them. And you're robbing her of the chance of finding a good relationship.
>>
Just asked my oneitis out on fb messenger after talking to her for a bit at a bar 2 nights ago
Wish me luck lads
>>
>>36895278
>you're robbing her of the chance of finding a good relationship
I never had a chance of finding a good relationship. It's not my fault if she makes bad decisions.
>>
>>36891885
>match with 6 years younger chick
>she does yoga
>is vegetarian
>lived in India for a full year
>she doesn't use toothpaste
>immediately berates my friend for being sexist
>she walks around naked at home
>her parents had to convince her she needs a fridge
>wants to join Greenpeace

I never really had to consider it before, but I guess I'm looking for a girl who does a normie sport like running or tennis, enjoys travel (as a tourist), and going to restaurants to eat meat.

Maybe I could make out with her but I kinda don't want to.
>>
>>36895566
>I never had a chance of finding a good relationship.
This doesn't justify taking it away from anyone else.
>It's not my fault if she makes bad decisions.
Dude, yes it is, if you're misleading her so she'd make one for your benefit.
>>
>>36895579
Yoga is a normie sport these days.
>>
>>36895835
It's just absurd how you completely absolve her of any responsibility and turn me into this cartoon super villain. We're both at fault. Neither one more than the other.
>>
File: 1481636764815.jpg (88KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
1481636764815.jpg
88KB, 700x504px
>beautiful gf who's interested in the same things i am
>>
>>36895995
Her responsibility is not really relevant here, at all. Nothing she could possibly do would make it morally okay and acceptable for you to lie to her and use her. And no, her believing you and you lying to her definitely doesn't mean that
>We're both at fault. Neither one more than the other.

I don't think you'd be a cartoon super villain. You'd be a pretty ordinary abusive asshole.
>>
>>36892643
>normans need to die
I agree house of Godwin needs to be reinstalled NOW
>>
>>36896100
The goal here is not to lie or abuse or mistreat or use. I'm just going with the flow because I don't know what else to do. I'm far too complacent and meek to in any way initiate what might be a confrontation by not giving her what she wants. If, with my supreme cosmic luck, we end up together for 50 years, then that's what'll happen. But I won't be happy about it and I just don't care enough to stop it from happening.
>>
i just had video shower sex for the first time the most lewd thing i have ever done with a actual female
>>
>>36891885
pls send her my way op goth girls are top tier
>>
>>36896205
Okay, that's somewhat less bad. Still, you're doing a bad thing that harms another person and rationalising it.

The effect of what you do is the thing you're morally obligated to consider, not your goal in doing it. If you knowingly hide your feelings from her and let her act on the assumption that you're sincere, that is lying.
>>
>>36896413
Not him but I lie to my girlfriend every day when I tell her I love her. It's no big deal.
>>
>>36896746
It may not be a big deal to you. Doesn't make it any less reprehensible or harmful.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.