[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to put penis in vagina? How does it feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 1487962930378.jpg (597KB, 852x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487962930378.jpg
597KB, 852x1080px
What does it feel like to put penis in vagina? How does it feel like in there? Is it as warm there as i hear it to be?
>>
>>36891565
its pretty unimpressive honestly
>>
File: 7_1754523.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
7_1754523.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
just about the same as sticking your penis in a warm fleshlight
>>
That first push in, where you completely slide into her? So fucking good. The best thing ever.

After a minute it's not that much better than jacking off.
>>
>>36891565
Honestly, not that much of a deal when you think about it. I mean if you have death grip then you'll feel nothing.
>>
>>36891565
Take a pumpkin
Make a hole
Boil the insides until they're a little goopy
Stick your dick inside

Like that.
>>
>>36891565
Masturbation has always lead me to the most powerful toe curling orgams (don't even use a death grip, all i need is 2 fingers to slide my foreskin).

Sex though? Its nice I guess. Mediocre orgasms at best.
>>
wouldn't know, everytime i put it my dick was wrapped in plastic
yeah its generally warm and humid, but I couldn't describe the actually feel of the warm/wet flesh on penis (because plastic)
she can squeeze her muscle to make it tighter sometimes, but its kinda hard for her to maintain
i did out fingers in, and it's pretty weird inside lmao, it doesn't have a very streamlined designed like you'd expect. it's kinda spongy and at some places it feels kiiinda like smoked meat
g-spot is pretty easy to find, its lower left in the shape of a small ball. dunno what you're exactly supposed to do with it
the best part of interacting with vagina in my opinion doesn't come from the vagina itself, but from the way it makes the girl act and react. very cute and hot desu

(all of this is my experience with my girlfriend, the only girl i've ever had sex with)
>>
>>36891579
It does it typically feel as good as your hand, but for some reason it still better.
>>
>>36891565

Your imaginary waifu's vagina is probably tighter.
>>
>>36891605
>>36891605
This, penis to vagina/asshole contact isn't much better than a fleshlight. The pleasure comes from the intimacy that happens between you two when fucking; touching them, they are touching you, kissing, etc. Just my experience though, you might enjoy yourself more than I when I top.
>>
>>36891698
So prostate orgasm is better?
>>
>>36891790
How the fuck do you even do prostate orgasms?
>>
>>36891709
Just go bare and pull out unless she's in the fertile phase of her cycle. Don't fall for the condom meme.
>>
>>36891805
>How the fuck do you even do prostate orgasms?
Ride a dildo like a good little bitch you are
>>
>>36891825
Do i "aim" it at the prostate?
>>
>>36891790
Actually I've tried fingering my ass while jerking off. The orgasm is slightly better, but I get this horrible sense of disgust right after that doesn't go away for at least an hour.

Edging to SS hentai is my method of choice for the strongest orgasms with no regrets.
>>
File: 61f+gdUypjL._SY355_.jpg (19KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
61f+gdUypjL._SY355_.jpg
19KB, 355x355px
>>36891849
If it's dildo just ride it. Otherwise use Male G Spot Prostate Stimulator Massager.
>>
>>36891790
Its like a violent shake into pure happiness.
>>36891805
A few ways.

1. Sit down on your finger and lean a little forward trying your hardest to get the finger to reach it (usually it won't but it definitely will if you're stroking and it swells right before you cum)
2. Aneros/Dildo
3. External (about an inch up from the anus towards the balls), just rub it clockwise, doesn't feel as good, but it works, make sure you lie on your side with your penis/balls tucked in between your legs.

Helps to be hard throughout all of this and to use kegels (the muscle that basically stops you midstream while peeing).
>>
>>36891895

by SS you mean?
>>
>>36892011
>SS
straight shota.
origami
>>
>>36892011
Straight Shota

Thicc Mommy+Son preferably.
>>
Get an onahole warmer
>>
>>36891565
The first push when ya getting in feels good but after they adjust its ok I prefer hand jobs but will take either, my dick is 8.5 by 7.2 so openijg them up feels great but a min they get super wet and lose to each his own I guess I also prefer fucking them up the ass but thats rare most say it hurts and they cum before I can and tell me to take it out after they cum pisses me off
>>
>>36892034

Yeah, I thought so, I'm a big /ss/ fag myself, and I can actually agree the edging to it has given me the most satisfying, most cleansing orgasms so far.
But /ss/ for me is inexorably tied to creampies/insemination, that's really the only thing that does it.
How would you explain your attraction to it?

also, how do you cum to it exactly? (hand, etc?)
>>
>>36891901
that's a weird orca
>>
>>36892088
>they cum before I can and tell me to take it out after they cum pisses me off

get better pussy, mine begs me to keep going after she starts cumming, then she continues having multiple orgasms basically forever.
>>
>>36892151
I can cum boatloads if i haven't wanked for like a week or two, add edging to that and you'll have the mentioned result.
>>
>>36892189

Any favorite artists?

>add edging to that and you'll have the mentioned result.

I mean, do you use an onahole, just your hand?
I personally fuck my comforter.
>>
>>36892189
Edging is not good for you at all, it actually messes up your internal tracts.
>>
>>36892151
If I'm feeling extra spicy, I'll edge for a couple days and give myself blueballs. The orgasm is incredibly cathartic. I'm probably the same about the insemination part, I can't get off to cumshots that happen outside the vagina. I think the other part is just the taboo of the subject that gets me going. Only use my hand, and when I get close to cumming, I'll thrust my hips up into the air and pant aggressively.

>>36892259
I don't know artists off by heart, which is a bad habit of mine because I usually never save anything and just try look things up manually. As long and the mommy has enormous tits and is incredibly thicc, we're in business.
>>
File: 104362.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
104362.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>>36891698
>>36891790
>>36891895
>>36892011
>>36892034
>>36892151
>>36892449
>>36892189
This fucking comment chain.
>>
>>36892449

Peppelin is by far the best /ss/ artist out there.
Check him out on pixiv.
>>
>>36892341
sauce

skeptical blox
>>
>>36892863
Not him, but edging causes all of the cum to not be released so it gets stuck in the middle of the urinary tract between it and the prostate or further back. Its possible to set up Duct Blockages or Epididymitis, the latter of which is painful and not fun, both treatable, but no point in potentially taking the risk.

I had to go to a Urologist last year about Epidimytis, I'm sure I'm spelling it wrong and all, but it wasn't fun. Had pain in my balls for a couple weeks and to be put on meds.
>>
>>36891565
It's fantastic. The problem comes after you've spunked your load inside her and your desire goes. For me it's absolute misery waking up to a stranger with a horrible hangover.

Still worth it tho
>>
It's too hot and smelly desu
>>
>>36891565
The first time sucked because of nerves. Couldn't keep it hard.

The rest of the times I've fugged have been bretty gud.

It feels like sticking your dick into a warm, wet sleeve of velvet that wraps tightly around. FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>36891565
Feels like pushing your penis against sand and a bag full of pennies
>>
>>36891565
it feels like putting your penis in a bag of salty milk and coins
>>
>>36891565
Fills like putting your coins in a bag of salty penises and sandy milk.
>>
>>36891565
Warmer, but it's not the hole that makes it fun, it's the person attached to it
>>
>>36893741
Fucking this, sex with someone you love is a million times better than sex with some random ass person.
>>
>>36893815
Absolutely agreed.

Casual sex can be fun but nothing beats being with somebody you actually care for.
>>
>>36891565
It's like a Slip 'N Slide for your dick on a warm sunny day. To me it isn't the physical sensation itself that is so amazing but rather the high you get from the intimacy.
>>
>>36891565
I've only done it with condoms on so I can't give the "full details", but overall it's still much better than jerking off or thrusting yourself against a bed.

It's not just putting your penis in a vagina, it's all the other stimulation that really add to it as well. The weight of her on top or under you, the feel and heat of her and your skin touching, her boobs... all of it added together makes for a much better experience than masturbation.
>>
>>36891618
literally this
and also watching her face as you jack your dick off with her body
>>
>>36891811
t. trapper roastie
>>
>>36894922

What's a trapper roastie?
>>
>>36895414

A roastie who traps men into pumping their hot cum into her expectant womb, her writhing, velvety vaginal folds, rhythmically milking the entire length of their members, whilst she locks her legs, toes curled, thighs tense, tightly around your waist and embraces you, pulling you closer to her, bringing your chest tightly against hers, all the while cooing softly into your ear with ragged breath, begging you to unload it all inside her.
That's what a trapper roastie is.
>>
>>36895748

I want one of those.
origuingol
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (136KB, 640x952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
136KB, 640x952px
Similar question: does pussy feel better than mouth? Blowjob felt really nice for me, but didn't get to experience the real thing.
>>
>>36896427
no
blowjob's probably the best you can get, friends say the same
that being said blowjobs are kinda awkward just sitting there & there's no way it's going to last very long so it works out better orgasm with vagina eventually, just the pleasure isn't overly great

condoms are fucking terrible also, can't feel a thing. Pill is one's best bet
>>
>>36896527
IUD implant is better because it's always "working" unlike the pill which the girl can forget (unintentionally or intentionally) to take.

If you ever get a gf then encourage her to get one, you both won't regret it.
>>
>>36896527
Blowjobs suck IMO. It's a pleasant and relaxing feeling but I haven't been able to cum to one since I was 16.
>>
>>36897186
I cummed during the first BJ I received which was pretty horrible for the girl (she spit it out and was mad at me), but afterwards I'm pretty much like you, I've never cummed to one since.
>>
>>36896427
Mouth and ass are both better
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.