[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESGETIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1493667386550.png (486KB, 568x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493667386550.png
486KB, 568x667px
>tfw you actually have a handsome face and nice voice but your self hatred made you go 6 months without showering or brushing your teeth and now you have moderate acne that won't go away no matter what you try and your teeth are going to be yellow for life.

I've tried absolutely everything, I actually look pretty chad but if a girl wasn't disgusted by my pimples she would gag at my smile.

A fembot even said I'm really handsome but acne shouldn't be a problem at 21.... sigh
>>
Tell me what steps you've taken to help get rid of it. Put in some effort my dude.
Clean up your diet, double or triple your fruit and veg servings
Remove all dairy from diet
Scrub face daily in shower
Shower before bed
Wash bedsheets and pillowcases once a week
>>
Girls are only interested in money and personality. They aren't disgusted by your pimples or teeth, but your self-hatred.
>>
>>36890807
Yes they are you dip, relationships are about social status for them. They want a man that's more attractive than their friends have.
>>
File: 1487725618340.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487725618340.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
Trap here, I just wish white guys learned how to dress and style their hair better and workout some. Seriously. You have the perfect facial structure of ALL the races even the most average white guy beats out all other races...but most guys I run into just stop caring or trying and I know why, it's not like women try anymore either but fuck. You guys are handsome and incredibly cute and don't even know it.
>>
>>36890807
This is the ultimate blackpill that robots refuse to swallow
>>
>>36890683
I'm lactose intolerant so dairy was never a problem, my diet has always been pretty decent; I don't drink soft drinks etc. For the actual washing I've tried it all, changing shower patterns, hot water, cold water, using all the chemical shit my dermatologist suggested, not using at all and what not. Thanks for the suggestions though.

>>36890807
>>36890830
Obviously there's a lot of girls in the world and they all want different things but generally women are a lot picker than men. They really do read into everything you do, they test you too. Women are just fucking complicated, most people on here think they want a gf but after dealing with a girl for a few months you'd want to top your self.
>>
>>36890926
Where do you learn this stuff?
>>
>>36890926
A lot of the guys on here are actually really fucking handsome, nohomo. Typically they have the mostfeminine and downright horrible personalities which just makes them ugly
>>
File: 1492201080358.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1492201080358.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>36890970
Look at what women like or who you like and what they're attracted to. Nice haircuts that require styling instead of crawling out of the bed, learn to not wear "nu-balance" shoes those are the worst. Just...attain some style, learn how to work out and what areas to. I'm not even saying a guy needs a 12pack or something dumb like that. Biceps just naturally turn fem people on and are nice to look at and ontop of that you're getting stronger and feel better about yourself. What's even better for you guys is that male clothing is so incredibly cheap because most males don't even care about styling so there's plenty of sizes too. LEARN TO LAYER YOUR CLOTHING, just wearing a crappy child'ish tshirt with some crappy jeans doesn't look flattering, wear a white tshirt and a button up over it or a nice jacket that's half zipped with some basic shoe styles Adidas or Nikes or anything acceptable and not from walmart. DON'T FALL FOR THE COMB OVER MEME HAIR that's only something a perfect chiseled faced Chad can pull off just like how only Stacies can pull of pixie haircuts.
Pic related isn't even super toned and memed but has a really nice body rather than being a girly skinny boy that couldn't pick up a female if he tried.
>>
>>36891165
what if i have an underactive thyroid and cant gain any weight
>>
File: 1493312090377.jpg (34KB, 439x624px) Image search: [Google]
1493312090377.jpg
34KB, 439x624px
>>36891165
but that requires work and I don't want to leave my room
gay
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.