[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleasure-bording general /PBG/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: pleasurebording.jpg (161KB, 400x964px) Image search: [Google]
pleasurebording.jpg
161KB, 400x964px
Thread for discussing methods of pleasurebording and talk about how good it feels after.
share your experiences and enlighten new robots who haven't tried this method of stress relief yet.
>>
File: 1484085114635.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484085114635.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
>>36889870
I doubt this works and it probably kills you so sage
>>
>>36889901
>probably kills you
you pull of the cloth and breathe retard.
If you're so skeptical just try it once and see for yourself
>>
File: 1473822905704.jpg (47KB, 448x463px) Image search: [Google]
1473822905704.jpg
47KB, 448x463px
>>36889870
is this actually a thing?
i do this anyway
be careful not to pass out though, take breaks and make sure your bathroom isn't too steamy
>>
Just stick your fingers up your bum you weirdo
>>
everything I've seen about waterboarding suggests it's worse than getting choked to death. But it can't be, it's just a fucking wet towel on your face, how can it be that bad. I'm gonna try this later
>>
>>36889870
As if I am retarded enough to trust someone that chose such a terrible font for his image. Remake it, repost it and maybe then I will fall for this - obviously not as enjoyable as described - concept.
>>
>>36890261
definitely not true, afterwards you feel a bit exhausted but that goes away after you recover your breath, then you get happy because of the dopamine release in your brain
>>
I've asked several people if they could water board me.

Nobody wants to do it.

All I asked is that they poured water on my face because doing it myself would be cheating.
>>
>>36890280
even though you are trying to kill me I have to try it because it can't be that bad
>>
>>36889953
>>36890270

Don't do it, it sounds as if it knocks you out then kills you
>>
>>36890308
I'm not trying to kill you, I've discovered this myself yesterday in the shower because I wanted to know what waterboarding was like and then discovered it's a great feeling afterwards.
>>
Seriously, what's the deal with waterboarding? How is it bad at all? You just hold your breath and that's it. Big deal. I could hold my breath till I passed out.
>>
>>36889870

Why not rub one out if you want to have an orgasmic feeling?
>>
>>36890362
this method also releases toxins that an orgasm doesn't, and the effects also last longer.
>>
Don't do this it produces nerve gas
>>
>>36890406
for real though, why do you do this?
Do you derive your life energy from hurting other people? Do you have other vampiric tendencies? Do you think you are going to hell? When did you start being like that? Do you look like a rat and live in a ghetto?

You answering what drives people like you would be way more interesting than your thread.
>>
>>36890521
>hurting other people
I do this myself moralfag, I'm not even aiming to hurt others. If you don't believe it try it once, you won't die from holding a piece of cloth on your mouth for a minute.
>>
I'm not gonna try it, the sensation seems to create lasting trauma
https://youtu.be/4LPubUCJv58?t=5m6s
How can it be that bad though
>>
File: C6_j1GcV4AAc53d.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
C6_j1GcV4AAc53d.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
Don't hurt yourselves anons
>>
>>36889870
Don't do this, I accidentily created mustard gas. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>36891033
Kek.
If anyone is dumb enough to try anything they see on this board, it's acutallt more worthy to let them do it.
>>
I waterboarded myself out of curiosity once and the first time I tried and take a breath with the wet cloth was a lot more shocking, and panic inducing than I expected. I basically took it off instantly.
>>
>>36891063
True. This place is full of genuienly horrible people, thinking that isn't the case is a big indicator of newfaggotry. So we can atleast thank OP for killing off some of the naive newcomers.
>>
>>36889870
DO NOT DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GASS
>>
I just tried it, there is nothing special about it. I can't bring myself to being shocked by it, either I need to grasp for air at which point I remove the towel or I gargle water, at which point I remove the towel. At no point did I feel like I was drowning.
I guess it has more to do with the fact that you are restrained and are being drowned by other people that makes it so bad.
>>
>>36891260
When you really feel the need to breathe is when it gets worthwile to keep going. you're completely out of breath so you start panicing and breathing harder but you can't breath so you panic more. do it long enough and it gets pretty good.
>>
how exactly does this make mustard gas?
>>
>>36891334
yeah but you don't need the towel for that, you can do it in the pool as well and just like in the pool at some point you will stop it before it gets that bad.
You could just hold your breath and see how long you last, this would be the same.
The only reason this is bad is when it's out of your control how long it lasts, which would be the same as someone choking you. The waterboarding in itself is not something special or extra dangerous compared to the pool.
>>
>>36889947
It will be hard to tell when you're about to pass out and pull it off. This shit'll get you killed. Waterboarding has people there to make sure you don't suffocate.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.