[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>granpa doesn't want you anymore because your "too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

>granpa doesn't want you anymore because your "too old" for him
>no more lap sittings without underwear and no more cave explorer
>no more playing the snake game behind your back or tongue wrestling tournaments

I feel horrible and I want to cry.
>>
>>36889725
Damn I thought I was the only one

I missed my uncle as well and all the fun stuff similar to what you described

Except the police came and took him away because mommy found me and him playing the finger switch between mouth and butt game.

I want to cry.
>>
What's up with all the Reddit tier posts?
>>
F-fuck you g-guys

A-a-atleast I st-still got my neighbor uncle m-morty

>lie
>>
>>36889842
No one likes being told to fuck off because they grew up
>>
>>36889911
At least I had a mother that loves me
>>
>>36890070
Did you fuck mommy?
>>
>>36890147
No that's disgusting why would I do that?
>>
>>36890240
You don't belong here if you don't want to fuck your own mother.

Fucking newfag get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36889725
>>36889771
I really hope you are just larping idiots.
>>
>>36890408
Honestly I miss my dad when he used to fuck me in the ass when I was six.

>you will never feel that tremendous growth pushing inside your ass as your tiny penis gets erected for no reason
>>
Please stop this larping. You are not triggering anybody.
>>
>>36890469
This is horrible, anon. Why do you miss him? Wouldn't you be glad he is gone?
>>
>>36890497
What if I told you that I held hands with a girl in a nice and romantic way as we passionately kissed on the lips as we hugged each other in our embrace as we peform consensual intercourse sex in the sole purpose of procreation?

>Because I just did that just now.
>>
>>36890497
It triggerd my sadness. I'm really sad after reading those posts because there are children like that out there and we also don't know if this anon are larping for real.
>>
>>36890545
Why hate someone that gives you pleasure at an early age?
>>
>>36890599
Glad to see you are just larping, anon.
>>
>>36890469
>oh, jesus christ hehehe............................:^)
>>
>>36890565
>>36890599

Oh my, uni semester seem to be over, don't it seem lads?
>>
>>36890469
This post made me hard desu.
>>
>>36890658
I hope you die as soon as possible in a cruel and shameful way.
>>
>>36890695
Spotted the faggot that never had a loving father
>>
>>36890756
>spotted
Spotted the underage
>>
>>36890756
Spotted and reported the poor misstreated manchild which is also a 2nd or 3rd generation abuser himself.
>>
>>36890813
Fuck you daddy didn't do anything wrong!!!
>>
>>36890756
Saged and reported you dumb little brat, enjoy your ban
>>
Why are there never a story of a father fucking a daughter or uncle fucking a niece?

Why is it always gay shit?
>>
everyone in this thread is a redditer

It's time to leave this board, robots
>>
>>36891451
NOOOOOO WE BEEN COMPROMISED THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN DAMN YOU!!!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.