[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robot have regular paranoid delusions? I sure do get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490643798717.jpg (215KB, 565x678px) Image search: [Google]
1490643798717.jpg
215KB, 565x678px
Any other robot have regular paranoid delusions? I sure do get tired of having to deal with intrusive thoughts that I recognise as irrational yet don't go away. Knowing that they'll never go away and will probably get worse as I get older sucks to think about too.
>>
>>36889705
me too, due o my insecurities, anxiety and depression i get all the time the feeling that people are ploting against me, i hate that, because i cant be sure if im right or just delusional
>>
>>36889705
They're not delusions they're real. I know people are plotting against me. They want you to think you're "paranoid" so they can exploit you.
>>
File: 1468505352878.jpg (31KB, 519x395px) Image search: [Google]
1468505352878.jpg
31KB, 519x395px
>>36889935
Ok, perhaps in your case they may be real but for me, looking at events in hindsight tells me that my brain is fucked.

>be in high school
>classmate invites me to hang with his friend group
>"he saying it as a joke, or they are going to prank me in some way"
>say maybe (no)
>still highschool, a few years later
>made friends with same group of people

They were plotting alright, plotting to play vidya and get drunk with me.
>>
>>36889814
Yeah, it's shitty not being able to trust your own judgement.
>>
>>36890064
I don't know what's real and what's not anymore. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 12 years ago and got sent to the psych ward twice.
>>
>>36890099
That's rough anon, how do you manage things these days?
>>
>>36890123
I don't. I avoid my problems by staying in my room all day. Every time someone knocks on my door I get filled with anxiety because I know they hate me and I'm a failure and they're going to kill me or beat me. Every time I'm proven wrong I feel as if they're prolonging the inevitable. When I go in public it's like every laugh I hear is laughing at me and every is watching untill I drop my guard.
>>
>>36890238
Take courage and accept your lot as enemy of mankind. Walk with powerful steps, a reptile among rodents.
>>
>>36890238
The laughing in public gets me. Sometimes when I'm in a public space, something slightly unexpected will happen and then I start to feel my sense of reality start to slip. How old are you anon? Please tell me this doesn't get worse over the years, I want to believe that I can keep myself at this level.
>>
>>36890238
Dont think about others. Simple as that. When someone knocks on your door, you're thinking of them hurting you, nothing till happen. You don't have to think about this stuff, when has it helped you? Never and it never will, don't waste time, get a hobby.
>>
>>36890354
I don't think schizophrenia works that way anon. It's not just negative thought patterns, the brain is literally not functioning correctly.
>>
>>36890330
I'm 28. I was diagnosed at 16. I don't know if it's like this for everyone, but for me it started kinda small then it got worse. I started getting paranoid thoughts and withdrawing from society. I started getting apathetic and not turning in assignments, and failing classes. Then I noticed there was a voice in my head. Sometimes it would just talk about my behavior. Sometimes it would talk to me. It would even tell me to do things. Over time I noticed there would other voices, and sometimes they'd talk to each other. Eventually I started seeing objects that aren't there. When I was 16 the voices told me to kill myself. I went outside to the front yard and tied a rope around a tree branch. So I brought a stool out and stood on it, then tied the rope around my neck and kicked the stool over. I wasn't heavy enough and I was in the air hanging and it was awful. I screamed and a neighbor came out and untied me. That's how I got sent to the psych ward the first time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.